Week 5 of Test E Cycle - Curious

S

SWOLL

Awards
I am currently into the end of week 5 on my 10-12 week cycle of test enanthate. Im curious as to when i should visibly see large gains. I have took numerous pro hormones but this is my first time using an injectable. The scale says that i have put on 13 pounds thus far but i feel and my roomates tell me i look like ive only put on about 5 pounds noticeably. Libido has been going strong pretty much since week 2, pumps in the gym have been crazy since week 4 and strength has just started to elevate (bench max is up 20lbs and skullcrushing 20lbs more aswell). My friend took the same exact test and had very good results and another kid whos taken the same compound said size is noticeable at week 6. im just wondering when i should really see the massive size gains im expecting and pretty much wondering if most of my gains should come between 6-12? any help would be great! my arms and shoulders have gained a bit of size but not nearly what i planned yet! ive noticed minimal sides so far, couple days of acne and a little bacne but other than that and i got sick week 3 not much downside at all.

ANY INPUT WOULD BE GREAT!!!! THANK YOU!!!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're up 13 lbs and you're complaining that you haven't gained enough? Is that what I'm reading?

S

SWOLL

Awards
You're up 13 lbs and you're complaining that you haven't gained enough? Is that what I'm reading?
Well basically i feel like it dosent look like i gained 13 pounds and im wondering if between weeks 6-12 i should expect alot more gains than the first 5 weeks.

believe me, im happy my weights up but i care alot more about how i look than the number on a scale

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
I've never run test of any ester personally so you may disregard this post completely if you want, but I would say over half of your weight gain thus far has been water weight. With long acting esters I'm pretty sure it's agreed that the second half of the cycle shows more gains than the first half. I would say if your libido and strength are up, then sit back and enjoy all that test.

S

SWOLL

Awards
im eating alot man, i can honestly say diet is not the issue in my opinion. im taking down between 5-6 meals a day plus a weightgainer shake. My diet is solid too i generally have been eating the same foods chicken breasts & mashed potatoes, pasta w/chicken n red sauce, hamburgers, taquitos, waffles, turkey subs. Idk if there enough hours in the day for me to eat me ha ive been eating like an animal since ive been on this cycle, appetite is through the roof and i eat every 3 hours from the time i wake to bed.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
im eating alot man, i can honestly say diet is not the issue in my opinion. im taking down between 5-6 meals a day plus a weightgainer shake. My diet is solid too i generally have been eating the same foods chicken breasts & mashed potatoes, pasta w/chicken n red sauce, hamburgers, taquitos, waffles, turkey subs. Idk if there enough hours in the day for me to eat me ha ive been eating like an animal since ive been on this cycle, appetite is through the roof and i eat every 3 hours from the time i wake to bed.
not seeing much fat in there. maybe its all in your head. roomates or someone who sees you every day isnt the person you want to be asking if it looks like you have gained because its harder for them to notice, and maybe you have this same affect on yourself. try asking somone who you havent seen in a few weeks if it looks like you are getting bigger.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey man add some healthy fats in there and it should help! Go buy a few big jars of Smuckers Natural Peanut Butter and grab you spoonfuls throughout the day :D. Also if you're up that much weight that is GREAT! Just keep eating and training your a** off and you should be golden. You have alot of time left on cycle and your bench has went up 20lbs! Dude just sit back and realize what you are saying, the size will come as long as you stay dedicated and keep training and eating like a beast. Also, as noted above, people that see you everyday are not the best people to ask. Just don't worry about it and keep it up. The best is yet to come. It's a long cycle. Don't get impatient. And if you're not doing it I would highly recommend you do German Volume Training as your weight training regimen (or if you have something that you think is better then by all means keep doing it). Goodluck

S

SWOLL

Awards
thanks for the input so far, i really appreciate the advice and i will definitely add some peanut butter to the diet, usually i steer clear from it because i tend to think it contributes to breakouts but i care more about making the most of this cycle for now!

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
You obviously got ripped off. I mean, only 13 punds in 5 weeks you must not have gotten the magic test.:twak:

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the input so far, i really appreciate the advice and i will definitely add some peanut butter to the diet, usually i steer clear from it because i tend to think it contributes to breakouts but i care more about making the most of this cycle for now!
That would suck if it contributed to breakouts but I eat a ****load of NATURAL peanutbutter (none of those nasty secondary ingredients) and just wash my face and body good and all the ladies are always rubbing on my skin :D. But yeah man just keep it up. Since you are doing test solo it could be that your body is just not fully responding to it yet so keep pushing that weight man!:cheers:

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I am currently on the second half of week 4 of Test E myself, and have gained around 13 pounds too.....Strength hasn't increased a whole lot yet, but I have noticed a change in my appearence...I just seem a lot "bigger" and stronger looking. People who haven't seen me in a while are like damn...lol....so I'm waiting to see what will happen for the rest of the cycle.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
it takes 4 weeks to kick in, you're on week 5, you're up 13 pounds and your lifts are up 20 pounds... I clicked on this thread expecting to see much, much smaller numbers... You have NO reason to be disappointed

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
You obviously got ripped off. I mean, only 13 punds in 5 weeks you must not have gotten the magic test.:twak:
:laugh2:

it takes 4 weeks to kick in, you're on week 5, you're up 13 pounds and your lifts are up 20 pounds... I clicked on this thread expecting to see much, much smaller numbers... You have NO reason to be disappointed
same.