mdrol/estane test cyp "before big cycle"

binogym

binogym

Awards
Hello everyone, this is my 2nd post(my first hasn't got a reply yet).
I've been training for almost 15 years and done many anabolics cycle, for sure more than 10.
I'm 5.8 198 bf 8/9%
Next monday I'm going to begin with mdrol(30 ed) for 20days than I want to add e-stane but I don't know when, test cyp will be added the week after I begin with mdrol,400 ew. then a short pct hcg2000 every 5 days for 15days and 20 nolva ed for 20days or cruise with test till next cycle. After pct or cruise I wanna do a 13/15week cycle I don't know with what but for sure more than 1000test ew. and other anabolics but not more orals.
Can you give any advice on the ph/test cycle.Should I pct or cruise?
Thanks

pmo83

Awards
I would start the test with m-drol and run a straight test+m-drol cycle rather thean running a short cycle and try and bridge/cruise or PCT. The long ester of cyp means that running it less than 10 weeks is pretty pointless.

If you HAVE to stick to the original plan then I would cruise- running test for a while isn't too much of a problem although I definetly would try and keep it to less than 20 weeks otherwise PCT will be a real pain.

binogym

binogym

Awards
Thanks pmo83.
I've always siad to me "I must try, before going over 40(in 2 years), a full year on or almost, and decided to start now. In 2 months I'm going on holidays for 3 months in thailand so there I'll Have the BIG choice of what using till october 2010

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Mdrol at 30mg for 30 days?!?!?? WTF... How much mdrol have u run?

I would run:
test e 500mg/wk for wks 1-12
mdrol starting wk 1 10/20/20/20
epi starting wk 9 30/30/40/40/40
pct started day after last day of epi which is 2 wks after last test inj

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
Holy crap! This sounds huge! We will need before and after pics! Kudos on the vaca! I can only afford Jamaica for a week!

You rock!

binogym

binogym

Awards
I'm going to run mdrol at 30ed for 20days not 30 and I'don't think is too dangerous; I did oxy at 100ed for 5 weeks 2 years ago and have no side effects at all, did the blood test everything was normal. When I take orals I inj. TAD 600(glutathione) e3d it's the best liver support and antioxidants available.Returning to my cycle when the mdrol 20day is over I'll start with e-stane at 40ed for 30days stack with 1 andro utt at 40mg ed for 30 days.15 days before e-stane is finished I'll inj.400 test cyp every10days till the 22 December when I'll catch the plane to PHUKET and there mmmmmmm.... lots of juice in my veins

pmo83

Awards
Good luck- sounds nuts! Phuket is awesome :D

Once you've hit the big 4-0 and things like kids are all dusted then running heavy TRT sounds like not a bad deal.. :)