SD / PHERA bridge

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
i was wondering HOW LONG this cycle should run, IE 4 week phera bridge into 3 weeks SD?

seems like way too long. although i have not ran SD yet, ive done 5 weeks of phera before.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
3phera into 3 super if it is the first time you have ever ran this cycle. gives you 5 weeks total time on.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
As long as you are comfortable with

I like starting with SD as it's stronger. IMO 3 weeks of SD bridged into 4 weeks of Phera as follows:

SD 10/20/20
PP 00/00/20/30/30/40

something like that

i don't think 6 weeks is too long... "The Stack" of CEL PP + CEL Mdrol has been sold to thousands of kids who ran 7 weeks on the cycle... You run PCT and give you liver some time for enzymes to normalize, no problems.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established

I like starting with SD as it's stronger. IMO 3 weeks of SD bridged into 4 weeks of Phera as follows:

SD 10/20/20
PP 00/00/20/30/30/40

something like that

i don't think 6 weeks is too long... "The Stack" of CEL PP + CEL Mdrol has been sold to thousands of kids who ran 7 weeks on the cycle... You run PCT and give you liver some time for enzymes to normalize, no problems.
X2

or start the phera at 20mg from day 1 then drop the mdrol after 3 wks and continue the phera to help solidify the gains, checkout my log.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
X2

or start the phera at 20mg from day 1 then drop the mdrol after 3 wks and continue the phera to help solidify the gains, checkout my log.
so your describing 20mg phera ALL cycle, with 3 weeks SD starting? how bad are those sides?

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established

SD 10/20/20
PP 00/00/20/30/30/40

something like that

i will consider this setup

i ran phera at 5 weeks and it wasnt a big deal. Just the back pumps were terrible. i have bulk taurine this time to cover this cycle though

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
i will consider this setup

i ran phera at 5 weeks and it wasnt a big deal. Just the back pumps were terrible. i have bulk taurine this time to cover this cycle though
how high did you go on the phera? I was on 30mg phera and 20mg mdrol and only had some mild ones on deep squats.

What I was suggesting is pretty much the same thing Unreal said but it takes a 1.5-2wks for phera to really kick in.
Phera: 20/20/20/30/30/40
SD: 10/20/20

There you pretty much run a phera cycle kickstarted with SD. The reasoning behind this is because most people make gains really fast off SD (well Unreal and I do) and dont need more than 3 wks but this has not given the body time to adjust to these massive increases. So you extend the cycle out with phera to give your body time to adjust and add a few more pounds. When I ran this I looked and felt HUGE and great. Phera is not as wet as people make it out to be... heck Unreal has recomped on phera. It just gives you a large full look, not lots of bloating. Its a pure bulking cycle. Like I said above, you can either recomp in wks 5-6 or keep the bulking going and add a few pounds. Depends on what you want to do.

But I can atest... I have pretty much kept EVERYTHING from my cycle... This had been the problem with my old SD cycles... yeah i would blow up but would fight tooth and nails to keep each pound during and after PCT. I can also say my PCT wasnt too bad either. Some shutdown but thats normal but by week 3 of PCT was rocking, think it was due to the Clomid and Tamox combo.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
PS 50/100/100/100/150/150
PP 20/20 /30 /30
SD 20/20/30

This is my upcoming cycle. . . I would much rather have Super at the tail end of the cycle because of supression but, thats just me

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
PS 50/100/100/100/150/150
PP 20/20 /30 /30
SD 20/20/30

This is my upcoming cycle. . . I would much rather have Super at the tail end of the cycle because of supression but, thats just me
supression is supression... do not think you will be supressed from the phera? As long as you keep the anabolics running you will be fine. I would put the compound first that you are going to make the most explosive gains. Just as I stated above this gives the body time to adjust to the rapid growth. Which way would you rather have it...
Gain some weight but at the end explode and try to hold this massive 3 wk weight gain going right into PCT, taking the aas away.
OR
Make explosive gains at the beginning then use the other wks to solidify the lbs and maybe add a few more lbs.

Its a matter of opinion but my logic seems much more sound, esp when dealing with SD. Why do you see so many people blow up on a 3-4wk cycle of SD then have trouble holding all the gained weight during and after PCT?

Rustang

Rustang

Awards

SD 10/20/20
PP 00/00/20/30/30/40

something like that

just got off of this cycle had great gains... even on the 2nd week. highly recommend to any experianced ph user who can handle it.:13:

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
cant wait to run it. what did your pct look like. im thinking TRS by primordial +40mg torem (4 weeks)

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I have ran and gotten GREAT gains off of 6 weeks of 60mg of each compound simultaniously. again this comes with my disclaimer that this is me and not you, your mileage may vary and I do not advise you to run it at this strenght for this long together

Rustang

Rustang

Awards
cant wait to run it. what did your pct look like. im thinking TRS by primordial +40mg torem (4 weeks)
This was my PCT
Clomid 100/50/25
Inhibit-e 3/3-2/2/1
Cycle support
ReservAcai
fish oil

worked like a gem :wiggle:

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Here's mine:
clomid 75/50/50/50
nolva: 40/20/20/20
novledex xt: 0/0/3/2/2/1
lean extreme: 0/0/4/4/4

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
do you think mine is not enought? the only thing that im concerned with is that clomi gave me back pains and vision issues at a low dose. what would you guys suggest or do you think that my plan would be good?

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
if clomid boters you swithc to tamox cit and give it a try. Its what I prefer to PCT with.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the advice. have you ever used torem tho or just tamox and clomi

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
Only used it once, and not with this stack.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
how did it work out for you? how does it compare to torem?

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
worked just fine, but It didnt do anything that tamox didnt do for me. If it ain't broke, dont fix it.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i dont understand, it is know to be harmful for the body? so if it worked the game, why go back to tamox? just curious

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I just felt more comfortable with it since I have been useing it for years. That and it is cheaper, and also is good to have on hand incase of a gyno flare up while on cycle.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
torem wont handle a gyno flareup? while on or during pct?

thx for the help man

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
how high did you go on the phera? I was on 30mg phera and 20mg mdrol and only had some mild ones on deep squats.

What I was suggesting is pretty much the same thing Unreal said but it takes a 1.5-2wks for phera to really kick in.
Phera: 20/20/20/30/30/40
SD: 10/20/20

There you pretty much run a phera cycle kickstarted with SD. The reasoning behind this is because most people make gains really fast off SD (well Unreal and I do) and dont need more than 3 wks but this has not given the body time to adjust to these massive increases. So you extend the cycle out with phera to give your body time to adjust and add a few more pounds. When I ran this I looked and felt HUGE and great. Phera is not as wet as people make it out to be... heck Unreal has recomped on phera. It just gives you a large full look, not lots of bloating. Its a pure bulking cycle. Like I said above, you can either recomp in wks 5-6 or keep the bulking going and add a few pounds. Depends on what you want to do.

But I can atest... I have pretty much kept EVERYTHING from my cycle... This had been the problem with my old SD cycles... yeah i would blow up but would fight tooth and nails to keep each pound during and after PCT. I can also say my PCT wasnt too bad either. Some shutdown but thats normal but by week 3 of PCT was rocking, think it was due to the Clomid and Tamox combo.

i took the PHERA to about 50mg for about 5 weeks and the back pumps got much worse over time. Ill be using some CLOMID for the first time this round...interested to see how the PCT comes out.

i am planning to run just some extra ATD during the phera bridged side. Should i have anything BETTER for the instance of a flareup??

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
just wasnt sure if arimidex or letro would kill my gains etc

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
so what is best to have on hand in case of a flair up? letro or a serm?

what would the protocol be for use if puffy nipps ect.. were to occur during?

ATD while on sd/phera would not work i assume?

Justing2

Awards
Im wondering this also as I have small lumps from the past.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
how did your jumps form? what was your pct? and did you notice the onset of puffy nipps before the lumps

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
does anyone believe TREN is a viable alternative to PHERA for the bridge??? id like to go to the less stressful side of the anabolics, i just question if tren is strong enough to solidify the SD gains (but i also cant dose more than 90mg tren, even 90mg gives me headaches)

i dont have any EPI if i did i would prob just use that instead.