M

mpanza

Awards
hey guys,
ill be running 13ml of test enth for the next 8 weeks
@
1ml = week 1, 7 & 8
2ml = week 2,3,4,5&6

it is a low dose, due to my first cycle... not expecting major size..

MY QUESTION IS: is a proper pct recommended or can i use something from nutraplanet store as a pct, (gyno & natural test production are my two concerns) such as:

Advanced PCT (90 caps)
Manufacturered By: Anabolic Xtreme

or

PCT Assist (180 Capsules)
Manufacturered By: Competitive Edge Labs

Thanks Mick

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
while im going against the grain here...i know of countless people who dont run pct and are fine...yet all of them are on trt right now..if you want to run a pct, and you want it to be effective i highly reccomend getting a real pct. if you can get test E you can get youre PCT stuff. besides, it doesnt cost any more if as much as those do.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
can you run OTC PCT for 8 weeks of test-e? sure. you can also not wipe after going to the bathroom, it's just not a good idea. there are however a few OTC products that work very well in PCT, 6-bromo, sustain alpha, creatine, just to name a few. a SERM is recommended to help restart natural test production and minimize the risk of gyno. hcg is also a very good addition to help with natural test production while on cycle and right before PCT starts.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
can you run OTC PCT for 8 weeks of test-e? sure. you can also not wipe after going to the bathroom, it's just not a good idea. there are however a few OTC products that work very well in PCT, 6-bromo, sustain alpha, creatine, just to name a few. a SERM is recommended to help restart natural test production and minimize the risk of gyno. hcg is also a very good addition to help with natural test production while on cycle and right before PCT starts.

Good advice here with these two posts :thumbsup:. If you are worried about those two things make sure to get a serm and some hcg. Remember that you are messing with your hormones and that AAS should not be taken lightly as you could really screw up your body if you are not careful. The one rule that has always worked for everyone still holds true here: "It is better to be safe than sorry." Check out chem research sites bro and goodluck. Here is my PCT just so you get an idea of what we are talking about:

I am using the Primordial Performances Test Recovery Stack:
Toco 8-start 4 weeks prior to PCT and throughout PCT
EndoAmp Max- Start first day of PCT
Sustain Alpha- Start first day of PCT
HCG- 250iu every 4 days- weeks 3-12(for you it would be weeks 3-8)

AND

PCT
Week Nolvadex Aromasin Vitamin E
1 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
2 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
3 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
4 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
5 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
6 20mgs/day

Do a good PCT brother and not only will you keep ALOT more of your gains but you will also remain healthy mentally and physically for many many years down the road :cheers: Goodluck!

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
By the way my cycle is test e for 12 weeks with a 4 week phera kickstart 20/30x3.

edit: 500mg/week of test e :D

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
mL of test?!?!?! What u talking about... You run mg of test that is contained in mL of oil... If it your first run with test just 250mg 2x a wk is what u need. You don't need to taper the dosage the last 2 wks... Then wait 2 wks after last inj to start a SERM based PCT. Don't mess with the OTC BS.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mL of test?!?!?! What u talking about... You run mg of test that is contained in mL of oil... If it your first run with test just 250mg 2x a wk is what u need. You don't need to taper the dosage the last 2 wks... Then wait 2 wks after last inj to start a SERM based PCT. Don't mess with the OTC BS.
Yeah man, I'm guessing there is 250mg/mL of test... well in this case it is ok to start with lower doses, however, you would be better off to run 2mL (500mg) of test per week bro. 2 shots of 250mg per week. There is no need to taper down at the end. Just start your pct 2 weeks after your last shot and you are good to go. Are you doing a kickstart or is all of this just test?

M

mpanza

Awards
Hey everyone thanks for the responses…
No kick start juice3320,

just: test e, protein, multi and fish oil during the cycle..
and now ill take the advice onboard and work out the pct part…

The tapper at the end makes the complete cycle 8 weeks, otherwise it will run short for 7 weeks.. also I have read it is not a good idea to just stop “cold turkey”
Ps. 1ml = 250mg (Aburaihan Testosterone Enanthate)