CEL or Anabolic Xtreme

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
Should I go with Cel M-drol or Anabolic Xtremes Superdrol?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm currently running Cel M-drol and loving it... in the first 2 weeks I was running at 10mg and was getting killer pumps all day long... cant comment on Anabolic Xtremes Superdrol, I never tried it!

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
I'd go with the superdrol by AX if price was not an issue. Truth is that you can get 2-3 bottles of CEL's m-drol for the price of 1 bottle of AX SD.

Delta, you happen to know your batch number for your bottle of m-drol?

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've heard great things about both man :D. Super in particular (but that is just because there are more reviews with the sdrol).

jim623

AX doesn't make SD anymore. The original is illegal and SDNG is too mild of a PH. It make a kicka$$ pre-wo stim though (SDNG that is).

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ya sdng is ok prework out, but im on dbol now alot better then mdrol IMO

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AX doesn't make SD anymore. The original is illegal and SDNG is too mild of a PH. It make a kicka$$ pre-wo stim though (SDNG that is).
you know what else is illegal. crack. no shortage of that.

anyway, original ax sd would be the way to go. but im sure mdrol will work as good, (if you get a good batch) and for less. orig sd runs about 100$

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
LOL. delta, i love lyfespan turned your mini-log into a complaint session. Any updates as of new on how your cycle's going?
yeah, lyfespan had a good time there but he has come around in a better mood... my cycle is going well, almost complete with 3rd week strength has been up since the beginning, I just recently bumped to 20mg!

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
yeah, lyfespan had a good time there but he has come around in a better mood... my cycle is going well, almost complete with 3rd week strength has been up since the beginning, I just recently bumped to 20mg!
good to hear its working for you! good luck in rest of the cycle... :cheers:

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
you know what else is illegal. crack. no shortage of that.

anyway, original ax sd would be the way to go. but im sure mdrol will work as good, (if you get a good batch) and for less. orig sd runs about 100$
My source sells it for 60. So thats a steal right there. :thumbsup: