trandermal limitations FINADERM?!?!?!?!

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
trandermal limitations

Wasn’t sure were to put this so mods please move if necessary. Finaderm has made some pretty tall claims some of which are obviously bullshit. (how you can claim that transdermal delivery will prevent liver damage is beyond me). Their also claiming that there product has a absorption rate of ~80% for items less then 400MW. I can’t see how that could possibly be. So here is my question. Is it theoretically possible to have a absorption rate that high for any reasonable MW item?

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
Wasn’t sure were to put this so mods please move if necessary. Finaderm has made some pretty tall claims some of which are obviously bullshit. (how you can claim that transdermal delivery will prevent liver damage is beyond me). Their also claiming that there product has a absorption rate of ~80% for items less then 400MW. I can’t see how that could possibly be. So here is my question. Is it theoretically possible to have a absorption rate that high for any reasonable MW item?
Who is Finaderm and where can I read their claims? Is it some thread here?

Greenguy

size

Awards
  • Established
I read the thread.

Never does it mention "how much" product you can put in it
Never does it mention how applications are measured. A roll on and a spray? how many mg/application?

These are ? i was surprised no one asked.

Last edited:
Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I read the thread.

Never does it mention how applications are measured. A roll on and a spray? how many mg/application?

I don't think anyone got past the other things first. But I just looked back at the web site and they have changed it. There used to be several pages to it and now it only one page. maybe they got called on too much bullshit

Last edited by a moderator:
candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
This same topic was brought up here before. If you look at Trenbalone Acetate CAS#49707-37-1 the MW is 312.2. Subtract out the Acetate and you're left with Tren Base: 312.2 - 59.02 = 253.18. That isn't too high of a MW. I'm not saying I believe the claims but without research I can't say it's right or wrong.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Bass just deleted my post and then threatened to ban me. It's okay for this guy to call people who question him stupid apes, and comments about how the pharmaceutical companies would somehow let this slide by them, inane, but I'm the asshole for just asking for proof.

Plus I made the comment, that with this guy's attitude, I would just wait for someone to reverse engineer the product and buy it from them(if it works), which apparently Basskiller took personally. I guess when there is money involved, ethics go out the window.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I wish Bobo and Chemo would go over there and own that dude. As much as I respect Basskiller, the only reason he is being so nice to Dr. Doctor and his outlandish claims, is becuase he's a sponsor there along with the no-flame rule. The no flame rule is harder to abide by than hte 10 commanments. :D

I mean c'mon, you don't see Chemo doing this type of crap when something gets out-of-hand like this, he steps in, unlike over there.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It seems a flame constitues anyone who opposes their collective opinion. Its not worth getting into a debate when one side is selectively filtered out. Sounds more like an Elite type tactic to me. No thanks.

Its seems simple to me. If you make claims, back them up. In this case he is definetly dancing around the issue and not answering ANYTHING directly. Smells more like a scam to me. I sure hope not.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, in the last hour I've been threatened with banishment now three times by Bass and some mods. Not a board I will be frequenting to often, methinks. I even brought up how I've never seen that type of board managment except at Elite and got the word that if I post in the thread again, I'm gone. I don't really know this Bass character or his mod's but they don't seem to be any different than what they were accusing Presser of.

size

Awards
  • Established
If it did work it would be great. However, I am extremely skeptical.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
SirFoxx, which board is the discussion of this product taking place? This product was brought to my attention a couple of weeks ago, and I've been trying to find more info on it.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
look at the 3rd post down - it has the link - WCB.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Bass asked me to leave and never come back. I don't have very much respect for the guy since he seems to be easily bought.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I love the fact that Dr. Doctor refuses to answer any questions in which someone refers to illegal substances, yet the name of his product is FinaDerm.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
yes,i dont know who bass' is, but i got burnt by a certain research ko. that he praises and he had to ridicule my claim just because the're a sponsor for his board. i doudt ill be back there, i only registered so i could let everyone know what they did............btw dont anybody here buy from them theyl rip you off ! and i think there quality for what i did get sux. along with there buisness practices.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like Bullshit to me. I don't beleive any pharmaceutical company (with all their dollars spent on research) ever came up with a study proving more than 20-25% availability. Just talking off the top of my head here, feel free to correct me.

I beleive androgel is only considered about 10% availability.

Greenguy

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I love the fact that Dr. Doctor refuses to answer any questions in which someone refers to illegal substances, yet the name of his product is FinaDerm.
I'm not defending Dr. Doctor, but he's prob not answering questions pertaining to illegal things due to the nature of the product that he's selling. In order to sell research products one has to be carfull what they claim their product does. If the seller is found saying that the item is used for some purpose (illegal) other than what it is beaing sold as, he can later be charged with illegal activity. That also might be why there is no mention of how much fina it will hold, etc...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then don't advertise and sponsor yourself on a BB'ing board and name the product "Fina"derm. I think him not answring questions is simply because he has zero proof at all about anything he's claiming.

All he as it to say "Hypothetically, if this was being used for other purpose, ....."

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
This same topic was brought up here before. If you look at Trenbalone Acetate CAS#49707-37-1 the MW is 312.2. Subtract out the Acetate and you're left with Tren Base: 312.2 - 59.02 = 253.18. That isn't too high of a MW. I'm not saying I believe the claims but without research I can't say it's right or wrong.
It was Trenbalone Acetate thier talking about. (crushed pellets) It was on the web page. but as I understand tren base can done very well in DMSO. But they were talking about anything under 400.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Bass asked me to leave and never come back. I don't have very much respect for the guy since he seems to be easily bought.
I don't know what to tell you Bro. All I can say is that isn't like him. When I was screaming that VAC was a scammer and had several people defending him on AA Bass was one of the few that helped me out (posted and helped bounced some people) For myself I am going to wait and see what happens. But you really need to be careful about saying stuff like you did. I'm not saying that the way your were treated was right but any board owner might get uptight on that one (losing sponsors, including the ones not at fault)

But I have to agree with you that the kid gloves that they’re handing out are getting old. That post about how liver damage is just stupid. So what if you save a pass through the liver? That is still ware it will end up is it? Even if that reduces (and that is a big if) you will still have multiple pass through the liver to activate the stuff. That is the WHOLE point to a 17a. And the condescending tone is enough to make my blood boil.

Having gotten that off my chest let me say that I think Bobo is right. There is no point to arguing over there any more. I am going to wait and see how this pans out. In the meantime we can hope they try and post some ware else, then we can let the arrogant ass have it.

Trapark666

Trapark666

Awards
I read the thread.

In an earlier thread on that board I asked the question of how much product can be dissolved in their solution. The Dr. claimed that 12grams of powder can be used and that no heating or shaking is required to get it dispursed. I am trying to find the link.
When Finaderm first became a sponsor of that board, I noticed they weren't listing any ingredients so I sent them an email asking for them since I am prone to allergic reactions with certain solutions. I got the same run around about how they can't list any ingredients nor would they provide me with any since the product is going through the patent process.

Last edited:

size

Awards
  • Established
I noticed they weren't listing any ingredients so I sent them an email asking for them since I am prone to allergic reactions with certain solutions. I got the same run around about how they can't list any ingredients nor would they provide me with any since the product is going through the patent process.
This is unfortunate.

An allergy is a legitmate reason to need to know the ingredients.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
My reply was little hot-headed, but I don't take kindly to some "Dr" calling people stupid apes and ignormauses just because they would like a semblance of proof of what he is claiming. Also, Bass could have PM'd me, instead he chose to try to berate me out in the open. All I see is someone who is greed driven and in no way looking out for the members of his board who are only asking commen sense questions. Not a board I want any part of.

Trapark666

Trapark666

Awards
I guess I don't understand the legalities of him not being able to answer any questions regarding the product due to the fact that it is proposed as a research chem. From what I understand, it comes as only a lotion to mix your ph/ps into the same as T-gel. There is nothing in it when purchased that could be construed as illegal or prescription. Therefore, why is he hiding behind the statement "Can't reply to your post due to an illegal substance violation."
I also call bullshit on him when he claimed that they are a team of researchers who happened to stumble across a steriod forum and then they became interested in marketing it to prohormone users. However when some one referenced that the company is using marketing tactics much like VPX, he knew exactly what the reference was about. Shows me he knows a little more than he is letting on.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The patent issue is horshit because you have to divulge the ingredients to get a patent and once your PPA is pending you can release your studies if you have any. If you don't have any, its very simple, you probalby won't get a patent in this field. So basically if he is hiding behind the patent excuse its either a lie or he doesn't have any studies to back it up.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I also call bullshit on him when he claimed that they are a team of researchers who happened to stumble across a steriod forum and then they became interested in marketing it to prohormone users.
I found that one particularly entertaining. :) :rolleyes:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Actually from what I have seen so far on the website, VPX is very upstanding compared to it. As for the absorbtion rate, he should have some type of trials that he conducted to get that number, so why not post the experiments.. but if he doesn't then it is just a damn worthless claim.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Proof of what? That there is an increase in tsstosterone? I can do that with 4AD. This proves he knows how to use Excel, thats about it.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Proof of what? That there is an increase in tsstosterone? I can do that with 4AD. This proves he knows how to use Excel, thats about it.
Yeah, my point exaactly...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
No... Seriously... that's all?
:rolleyes: :D

ManBeast

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And in his original post he listed levels as ng/ML!. What a good "team of researchers" they have there.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
lol.. okay I think you can measure free test in ng/mL but I will have to look to make sure..

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ask him if he used 6-OXO. Those results are almost identical to Pats study.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Ask him if he used 6-OXO. Those results are almost identical to Pats study.
HA!! That probably is Pat's study, in fact that's probably PAt too. LOL :saw:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Hell it might be.. didn't notice they looked that close but they do...