trandermal limitations FINADERM?!?!?!?!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I guess I don't understand the legalities of him not being able to answer any questions regarding the product due to the fact that it is proposed as a research chem. From what I understand, it comes as only a lotion to mix your ph/ps into the same as T-gel. There is nothing in it when purchased that could be construed as illegal or prescription. Therefore, why is he hiding behind the statement "Can't reply to your post due to an illegal substance violation."
    I also call bull**** on him when he claimed that they are a team of researchers who happened to stumble across a steriod forum and then they became interested in marketing it to prohormone users. However when some one referenced that the company is using marketing tactics much like VPX, he knew exactly what the reference was about. Shows me he knows a little more than he is letting on.

2. The patent issue is hor**** because you have to divulge the ingredients to get a patent and once your PPA is pending you can release your studies if you have any. If you don't have any, its very simple, you probalby won't get a patent in this field. So basically if he is hiding behind the patent excuse its either a lie or he doesn't have any studies to back it up.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Trapark666
    I also call bull**** on him when he claimed that they are a team of researchers who happened to stumble across a steriod forum and then they became interested in marketing it to prohormone users.
    I found that one particularly entertaining.

4. Actually from what I have seen so far on the website, VPX is very upstanding compared to it. As for the absorbtion rate, he should have some type of trials that he conducted to get that number, so why not post the experiments.. but if he doesn't then it is just a damn worthless claim.

5. This is his "proof"
    •   

6. Proof of what? That there is an increase in tsstosterone? I can do that with 4AD. This proves he knows how to use Excel, thats about it.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Proof of what? That there is an increase in tsstosterone? I can do that with 4AD. This proves he knows how to use Excel, thats about it.
    Yeah, my point exaactly...

8. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    No... Seriously... that's all?

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

9. And in his original post he listed levels as ng/ML!. What a good "team of researchers" they have there.

10. lol.. okay I think you can measure free test in ng/mL but I will have to look to make sure..

11. Ask him if he used 6-OXO. Those results are almost identical to Pats study.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Ask him if he used 6-OXO. Those results are almost identical to Pats study.
    HA!! That probably is Pat's study, in fact that's probably PAt too. LOL

13. Hell it might be.. didn't notice they looked that close but they do...

14. check out the website now.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Will cardio limit gains?
    By mcQ in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-03-2003, 03:53 PM
  2. seems i am at that limit.. or possibly stress
    By LakeMountD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 06:38 AM
  3. Study recommends limits for herb ephedra