EQ - where are the other esters?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok I've seen a lot of differest esters attached to testosterone (about EVERY ester). Few different esters on trenbolone, a couple on deca and masteron.

But why is EQ only undecylenate? It sounds like a nice steroid but IMO **** that ester. You basically need to run 12 weeks minimum, it takes forever to kick in, and the ester weight is a lot (coupled with the fact that EQ is pretty mild anyway) so you need to buy a TON of the compound.

Why don't UG labs put a different ester on there, is there something with the molecular structure that prevents esterification? Does anyone know? Seems like EQ would be way more popular if you could get it with like a phenyl prop or enanthate ester.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i believe its also sold in the Prop ester but ive only heard bad things about it and how sides are horrible....thats about all i know

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Ive seen sell offers for Boldenone Acetate, Boldenone Undecylenate, Boldenone Undecanoate, Boldenone Propionate, and Boldenone cypionate. So its definitely possible. Not really sure why most UG labs dont carry any of the other ones though.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you sure those sell offers are legit? If i see someone selling boldenone acetate it'll be hard for me to trust them at first.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
I know for a fact bold prop exists. The others could just be a scam but i dk why you would only be able to attach two different esters to bold.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
it does take a while to kick in... started noticing effects during end of week five... supposedly it's as anabolic as test while being only half as androgenetic. personally i don't know if it worked that way for me. it is an expensive compound to run because of the fact that you have to run it for so long and it's only 200mg/ml. if i ever use it again i'll probably try it out by itself with nothing else just to see how it really effects me. then towards the very end of the cycle add in just a small amount of test before getting to pct.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you were to run it on its own and try to make a useful cycle out of it, wouldn't you have to dose it like 800mg - 1g a week?

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
If I run it alone then yes I would probably run 800mg a week... probably something like this

week 1-2 400mg
week 3-8 600mg
week 9-14 800mg

then maybe run some test propionate weeks 14-16

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Technically, EQ is the undecylenate ester. I've heard about bold cyp, but feedback is very, very bad.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
bb4life sounds like that could be fun, once you make it thru the first 6 weeks

Rodja i appreciate the correction. Weird that there's bad feedback on bold cyp, you'd think you could switch the ester and change the halflife and there's nothing that could go wrong. Well if some chemist figures this out, it'd be nice to see some bold propionate or something.. Imagine bold with a kick! Instant vascularity.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
bb4life sounds like that could be fun, once you make it thru the first 6 weeks

Rodja i appreciate the correction. Weird that there's bad feedback on bold cyp, you'd think you could switch the ester and change the halflife and there's nothing that could go wrong. Well if some chemist figures this out, it'd be nice to see some bold propionate or something.. Imagine bold with a kick! Instant vascularity.
I've heard of people using bold prop for a long time now. Not sure why other people havnt chimed in here.