test bubble in ass?

R

rothyman

Awards
I'm nearing my 6th week of my cycle (going 8)

Sustanon 300 2x WK (Mon and Friday)

Injections have been going well, but I had an injection about 2 days ago that has been acting up.

The best way I can describe it is that I feel like I have a "bubble" or some kind of hard callis where I got injected the other day. It isn't on the surface of the skin, but it feels like it's maybe a half an inch or so under. It hurts a little bit, but nothing unbearable.

When I feel it with my finger, it's about half the size of a golf ball.

My friend who's done a few cycle tells me that it's simply just a test bubble and maybe I didn't spread the oils well enough after the injection.

However, I'm afraid (hoping not) that it's infected. What should I do?

M

manofbushido

I don't know about the "test bubble", but if it was infected the spot would usually be warm, red, and sore.
Good luck with it.
Hows the cycle so far?

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
if it isnt very painfull it probably isnt infected. it may be a sterile abscess

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
you need to rotate injection sites. i had the same problem. i was inj glutes every week but started to get those "bubbles"...im guessing its oil build up. i started getting them around week 5-6 im in week 7 and i started inj my quads a week or two ago. your choice on your inj site tho. i just have 22g pins so i dont have much of a choice haha. its not infected unless the site is warm and you have a fever. put heat on ur arse till it goes away, and inj somewhere else this coming week. and my bubbles lasted 5-6 days b4 they went away just fyi

R

rothyman

Awards
I don't know about the "test bubble", but if it was infected the spot would usually be warm, red, and sore.
Good luck with it.
Hows the cycle so far?
Thanks for the replies. It's not red or warm nor very painful (aside from the normal soreness that I get after an injection).

The cycle is going pretty good. I'm up 12 - 15lbs and I have been losing fat mass as well.

Strength is through the roof with all my compound lifts up at least 30lbs.

What other injection site should I look into that is least painful? Shoulder?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the replies. It's not red or warm nor very painful (aside from the normal soreness that I get after an injection).

The cycle is going pretty good. I'm up 12 - 15lbs and I have been losing fat mass as well.

Strength is through the roof with all my compound lifts up at least 30lbs.

What other injection site should I look into that is least painful? Shoulder?
Glutes, Delts, Quads. If you rotate you get a good 6 different sites if you arent doing to much oil. I could get 3ml in my delts, but that isnt normal.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
like said before if its not painful its probably sterile. A buddy of mine had one like this on his shoulder. I hit him in the shoulder playin' punch bug or some crap one day and it seemed to disperse pretty soon after that the same day.

So moral of this story: get a friend (preferably a girl) to spank ya hard enough to fix this issue your having. haha

^^^and yea 3ml is a manly man's amount in the shoulders