First injectable cycle, What do you think ?

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
I am planning a first cycle :
8 to 10 weeks of test e 300 or 360mg a week i have not decided yet.
Pct will be nolva at 30mg a day for the first week and taper to 10mg on week 5 maybe some clomid too so i wil adjust the nolva acordingly my question is Do i need hcg or any type of ai? since it is a low dose of test shutdown wil not be that hard and aromatization will no be that high.
What do you guys think??

B

Bigblondekid

Awards
I would go ahead and run the test at 500mg/week for 10 weeks, anything below that probably won't give you very good gains. HCG wouldn't hurt to run along with the test and will stop atrophy, but you shouldn't need it when you have nolva and clomid.

L

lextronics

Awards
500 a week is a good first cycle, 300 you will not get the gains your probably looking for...dont run it less then 10 weeks, it only starts kicking in around week 4...also pct is not looking good, you want to bring yourself fully back:

nolva 40/40/20/20
clomid 50/50/50/50

also pct would start 2 weeks after the last shot....

as for an ai arimidex is good to have on hand, if you get any gyno symptoms or the bloat gets bad you can start running it at .25mgs a day

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
300-360 a week is a good first cycle, doubles the amount of testosterone you have in bloodstream and you go to where you are today with that. None of the IFBB pros or olympia contestants went over 400mg until the 90s, mostly because there wasn't crap available for AIs or SERMs. They still made gains, so can you :) Most of the guys who say you need 500mg + have either no skill at diet or training, or have never tried anything less because they bought into other people who said "you have to use 500mg a week to grow", or have never run testosterone at all.

for hcg 250iu 2x a week is likely best

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am a different type of AAS user i like long cycles with low doses. if i were you i would run:

Test E 250-300mg for 16 weeks
HCG 250 iu 2x per week starting the beginning of the 3rd week until you stop the test
50mg ED proviron
weeks 18-22 clomid 100mg first 3 days then 50,50, 25, 25

The gains won't come on quickly but you will grow and it will be a lot easier to maintain the gains. Use only human grade gear test is very cheap don't use UGL gear. The proviron will help with libido (which you prob won't need) but it will also free up any bound test and harden you up a bit. I will repeat again only use human grade gear even PCT stuff no need to take any chances of it being bunk, underdosed, or not even what u think it is.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i running 500mg now but nxt time ill def go for 750/1000

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
I have acces to testoviron from bayer is 180mg of test and 70 of Ester so if i want 360 do i use 2 of those , Also planning on pinning only once a week, nolva is human and
clomid also human grade i will have some adex on hand and use it only if necesary
how many weeks should i run the hcg??
Do i need anything else for pct??
How long should i run the test
i think that loe dosed cycles should be better in terms of bad sides, shutdown and the ease of pct so all in all one should have a great cycle this way , safe and very fun i think
thank you for your replies, also o i am planning on doing a log Just to show people that you can have good gains in your first cycles with a fairly low amount of test.

Y

YajV24

Banned
Awards
I am planning a first cycle :
8 to 10 weeks of test e 300 or 360mg a week i have not decided yet.
Pct will be nolva at 30mg a day for the first week and taper to 10mg on week 5 maybe some clomid too so i wil adjust the nolva acordingly my question is Do i need hcg or any type of ai? since it is a low dose of test shutdown wil not be that hard and aromatization will no be that high.
What do you guys think??
Youre gonna be shutdown whether its 200/wk or 2000/wk

You'll make gains at 360/wk. Trust me. The average man is not producing anywhere near that a wk.

You'll need an AI. Arimidex is ideal because it will not crush your estro levels.

HCG is not really needed for 10 wks. BUT its sooo cheap for an amp. Might as well.

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
i get your point on the shutdown . i think i am going to use hcg but someone could recomend me a dosage scheme please
I think i am going to use 360 but i am still confused on the dosing as i explained before.

C

cirroc

Awards
I am a different type of AAS user i like long cycles with low doses. if i were you i would run:

Test E 250-300mg for 16 weeks
HCG 250 iu 2x per week starting the beginning of the 3rd week until you stop the test
50mg ED proviron
weeks 18-22 clomid 100mg first 3 days then 50,50, 25, 25

The gains won't come on quickly but you will grow and it will be a lot easier to maintain the gains. Use only human grade gear test is very cheap don't use UGL gear. The proviron will help with libido (which you prob won't need) but it will also free up any bound test and harden you up a bit. I will repeat again only use human grade gear even PCT stuff no need to take any chances of it being bunk, underdosed, or not even what u think it is.

i ran my test at about the same rate, not for quite as long, more like about 12 weeks. i only gained about 15 pounds in total but my strength shot way up. it was a noticeable gain, people that hadn't seen me in about 10-day spans said something each time they saw me. i think that was cuz my face was bloated.

good times.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i get your point on the shutdown . i think i am going to use hcg but someone could recomend me a dosage scheme please
I think i am going to use 360 but i am still confused on the dosing as i explained before.
generally people don't talk about ester weights separately, so if the amps are 250mg total then you treat it as 250mg. Or is it 180mg of enanthate and 70 of propionate? either way, you'd count it as 250 so dosing every 4 days would put you at 437mg a week which is plenty

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I am running test e right now...I would go for 500 a week, it's pretty standard. Pin twice a week every 3.5 days like monday morning and thursday evening. Will help keep the levels even. Like said b4 it will take about 4 weeks to begin to notice it working. At only like 350 I believe you will be dissapointed at the gains you will recieve.

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
Easy what do you think about pinning only once a week, i have heard that some people who pnnined twice a week and then changed to only once had the dame results,
as long you are using long esters of course.
Thanks for the replies

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, your blend has a long ester and short ester. overall if you are using the same amount of testosterone, the more frequently you can inject the better. I know someone who using testosterone cypionate injects as 2x a day (miniscule amounts each time). You both get better overall gains as well as lower side effects with more frequent injections.

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
i ithink i will pin twice a week, use hcg 2 x 250 a week until pct and use arimidex on cycle only if needed pct will be nolva for 3 weeks 50 40 30 20 what so you guys think ??

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
plan on 4 weeks for nolva just to be on the safe side, and maybe weeks 3 + 4 of pct use a low dosage of arimidex, like .25mg EOD

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i ithink i will pin twice a week, use hcg 2 x 250 a week until pct and use arimidex on cycle only if needed pct will be nolva for 3 weeks 50 40 30 20 what so you guys think ??
i would use Clomid to get your LH levels restored. When running HCG your sending a false signal to your testes to produce natural test so really your not shut down just your lutinizing hormone(LH) is. clomid is used in PCT for that very reason to get your natty LH restarted. I would recommend clomid with an AI if necessary. Nolva is more for blocking estrogen. an AI will do that and raise test levels also nolva is toxic to the liver stick with clomid bro.

Just do what i outlined for you that will give you some great results. juts have an AI for the bloat. do a little more research on here too. you seem like you know a bit about aas but you can always learn more the more you know teh safer your cycles will be. I've outlined cycles for many people and not one of them has had any negative effects when on and while being monitored.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
i running 500mg now but nxt time ill def go for 750/1000
i agree with this. depending on how you respond....id run 500 up until like 8 weeks....and buy and an extra vial incase you arent happy with your gains. im on 500 right now. this is week 7 and ive made OK gains. ive gained alot of fat but im at +16...ive gained a sh!t load or str but not as much mass as i was expecting. i was going for only 500mg for 10 weeks. im ordering another vial tommorow to go 750mg for the next 5 weeks (takin it to a total of 12 weeks). it all depends on how you respond. some people do fine at 500 or less...some people need more, anyways good luck with what ever you do!
dont skimp on the anc....you might need more AI than you think. i did. i had to get letro.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i agree with this. depending on how you respond....id run 500 up until like 8 weeks....and buy and an extra vial incase you arent happy with your gains. im on 500 right now. this is week 7 and ive made OK gains. ive gained alot of fat but im at +16...ive gained a sh!t load or str but not as much mass as i was expecting. i was going for only 500mg for 10 weeks. im ordering another vial tomorrow to go 750mg for the next 5 weeks (takin it to a total of 12 weeks). it all depends on how you respond. some people do fine at 500 or less...some people need more, anyways good luck with what ever you do!
don't skimp on the anc....you might need more AI than you think. i did. i had to get letro.
No disrespect but this is bad advice. Letro is not needed it will kill your estrogen and your joints the only time you use leto is if you've tried everything and gyno still won't go away then use letro if that doesn't work you need surgery. If you need an AI then use arimidex. There is no need to go over 500mg especially if you have Human grade gear. This is why we get a bad wrap for people abusing steroids. 750mgs should be used for an IFBB pro and some don't even go that high. What kind of gear were you using?

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
No disrespect but this is bad advice. Letro is not needed it will kill your estrogen and your joints the only time you use leto is if you've tried everything and gyno still won't go away then use letro if that doesn't work you need surgery. If you need an AI then use arimidex. There is no need to go over 500mg especially if you have Human grade gear. This is why we get a bad wrap for people abusing steroids. 750mgs should be used for an IFBB pro and some don't even go that high. What kind of gear were you using?
pros use multiple grams of oil a week. i was getting gyno/had it for a few weeks so i got letro. i wasnt telling him to use letro. i just said make sure you have enough AI before you start. ive been on letro for over 3 weeks. my joints feel just fine.
people respond differently to everything. some people need higher doses is all i was trying to say. ex. some people gain like crazy of epi. i didnt even respond to it.
theres many people who would agree with me on the dosages. adex is a great AI...i just had gyno already and it was flaring up despite running .5mg adex ED. test is one of the safest compounds out there as long as your running an AI

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
I will investigate a little more on the clomid, i agree on the arimidex a having a little more in case i need will be fine.
I will start my cycle in about 2 or 3 weeks i think.
Maybe i would run clomid and nolva at the same time, of course the doses will need some adjustment.
The test i have is testoviron from shcering so everything i will be using is human grade.
Thanks a lot for your replies