Injectable Dbol?

drei

Awards
A bro of mine has some Denkall Labs dbol. The thing is it's 10ml 25mg/ml I have never seen injectable dbol and want to know has anyone else ever heard of this? Also it's for veterinary use.

DREi

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Bro, i don't see a point to shooting dbol. You can just shoot it into your mouth and swallow.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is injectable d-bol. But, as others have said, why bother?? Drink it in the appropriate dose. ALthough I might warn you it tastes like ass. :D

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I usually convert mine to a inject. much less hassle

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
I usually convert mine to a inject. much less hassle
Are you saying it's less hassle to inject it as compared to just drinking it?? or am I misunderstanding something here?

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking the wording was wrong there somehow. I see no way that injecting would be easier than just swallowing the stuff. Besides, injecting would negate the whole reason for the compound being 17-AA.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Are you saying it's less hassle to inject it as compared to just drinking it?? or am I misunderstanding something here?
Sorry. when I say it is less hassle I mean it is only once a day, usually shot with other (prop, fina) and it is only a .25 cc amount (for 50mg). Even if I am taking Dbol only that day it still seams easier to me to take one shot in the morning with a slin dart and not have to worry about timing (taking pills or liquids ever 8 hours) or more important to me not having the substance on me.

JMO guys

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Now that makes sense, I think everyone was thinking you made up a separate shot for it. Wow, D-bol will go into a 200mg/ml solution? That's pretty cool if you ask me. :D

ManBeast

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
Is see no point in injecting a 17AA compound.
Yes, as you know the whole point of 17-AA is to make an AAS orally active, but I have always read that you get more results mg per mg from injecting Winstrol than taking it orally. I have also read that D-bol works better taken orally than when injected. So I don't quite get it.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Yes, as you know the whole point of 17-AA is to make an AAS orally active, but I have always read that you get more results mg per mg from injecting Winstrol than taking it orally. I have also read that D-bol works better taken orally than when injected. So I don't quite get it.
I don't think that it is true. oral is 90-95% for the 17a and 99% for injections. Injecting winny might be a little better because the (for supesnsion) absorbsion rate if very constant. Unlike the ester halflife of other AS the cyrstal depostits are absorbed at a steady rate.

But I still can see much differnce. or between 90 99% how would you notice?

BTW injecting MIGHT save a pass thourgh the liver making a little less toxic.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Sorry. when I say it is less hassle I mean it is only once a day, usually shot with other (prop, fina) and it is only a .25 cc amount (for 50mg). Even if I am taking Dbol only that day it still seams easier to me to take one shot in the morning with a slin dart and not have to worry about timing (taking pills or liquids ever 8 hours) or more important to me not having the substance on me.

JMO guys
In that case yes I would aggree with you. If you will be pinning everyday anyways then you might as well pin the d-bol as well and have it all over with. Carrying gear around with us is a bit of a risk, we don't want the whole world knowing our "supplement" regimen.

In-Human

Awards
drei, Have used it many times, it is a great product...

Last edited:
DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
"The metabolism of 17 alpha-methyl-17 beta-hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-3-one (dianabol) in human adults has been studied in detail by computer aided capillary gas chromatography mass spectrometry. After oral administration to man six metabolites were determined in the free fraction of the urine samples, the structures of which have been identified as 17-epidianabol, three isomers of 6-hydroxydianabol, 17 alpha-methyl-17 beta-hydroxy-1,4,6-androstatrien-3-one (delta 6-dianabol) and 18-nor-17,17-dimethyl-1,4,13(14)-androstatrien-3-one, respectively. In agreement with previous observations no measurable amounts of the administered drug itself could be detected in any of the urine samples investigated. The mass spectra of all metabolites and the main fragmentation processes are discussed in detail." Biomed-Mass-Spectrom. 1980 Oct; 7(10): 437-45

D-bol may work better taken orally rather than inj because it appears that the liver activates its anabolic metabolites. Taken orally it goes straight to the liver.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those interested, D-bol cause significanat IGF-1 release from the liver when taken orally. This doesn't happen when injected. Winnie does the same thing, the reason many drink the injectable is the cost per mg goes way down.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I don’t know about the IGF release but I don’t see why oral would be any better then injection. The whole point of a 17a is to allow the storied to survive passing through the liver, whether in the blood stream or digestive tract. This if fact sounds like the old argument of is it less toxic injected (saving a pass through the liver). I never got a good answer but even if it did I don’t see why it would change the effectiveness, the process is by which the dbol is broken down is the same and the liver is still the one to do it.

I would think that it would work better injected, more even blood levels. Then again it would not be the first time I was wrong.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Theres an article over at avant by nadi that shoots down the liver igf1 thing as non anabolic.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what if it avoids the first pass of the liver when injected? Its still 17 alpha alkylated so what do you think will happen the next time is goes through? The same thing that would happen if it went through the first pass. The liver filters substances every minute of every hour of every day. Whether you skip it the first time or the first 50 times it eventually has to get broken down as all methylated substances do and will cause the same amount of stress. Probably the only benefit is a an extremely small amount of increased bioavailability which you wouldn't notice anyway.

Nandi deosn't believe that increased hepatic IGF-1 is anabolic because there is no direct evidence suggesting so. OTOH there isn't any direct evidence that its not and from my experiences with Long R3, it most definetly is. We don't even know why injected insulin causes such an increase in anabolic activity compared to physiological releases but we know there is a major anabolic difference. This is one issue that is "unknown".

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the process is by which the dbol is broken down is the same and the liver is still the one to do it.

I would think that it would work better injected, more even blood levels. Then again it would not be the first time I was wrong.
Your right on the first point, wrong on the second because its the exact same substance and will have the same effect.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Your right on the first point, wrong on the second because its the exact same substance and will have the same effect.
Same substance yes, I was refering to blood levals not fluctuating as much with the orals (the slower release of the depot vers the imeadate absorbsion by the digestive tract.) Or is not that big of a differnce? with such a short halflife I was thinking that injection would help aleavate some of that problem.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope. Thats why 17-AA is so effective. Practically ALL of it gets through. THere would be maybe a miniscule difference at best and that would more in terms of bioavailability just because 100% would get directly into the bloodstream but then again it would get broken down as an oral would so the difference would be extremely small.

Plus the injected version would be absorbed faster into the bloodstream, not slower.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Nope. Thats why 17-AA is so effective.
Plus the injected version would be absorbed faster into the bloodstream, not slower.
I did not know that. I always thought that it took longer (I figured it would be about like test base). As long as I am picking your brain here is a hypothetical question: I am currently using a PEG based solution as a carrier for the Dbol. This does have a fairly fast absorption rate even with BB incorporated in it. I have two usable salicylate versions available, one is a water reducible (can't mix this one with anything) and the other is a oil based one. For the oil based salicylate the absorption is about 1/10th of what the others are. These do produce long steady release of the gear. Would you see an increase in effectiveness by having this slow releasing depot?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
BigShadow Cycle Logs 174
skindog101 Anabolics 41
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 13