inject test today pls i got a few last min questions

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Ok Im worried I was gonna run 500 a week is this too low alot of ppl are claimin that 600-700 is real effects and on second notes I do not have ample cutter any other way to open and third can I just open them all and put them in one big vial, also 4th question can i inject 500mg today and 250 on thrusday? since they are in amples.....

any help apreciated

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
it will be test-e

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
amp cutters make everthing easier....but yes its possible to open them up safely without one. As far as your dosing goes you should be fine with 500mgs, if not you can always up it later on. But, for most...500 is fine. do two equal shots each week, levels will be getting too jacked up if you do 500 and 250, this will cause sides. also you can definately open them all up and put in a different vial if you want. jsut make sure its sterile.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
amp cutters make everthing easier....but yes its possible to open them up safely without one. As far as your dosing goes you should be fine with 500mgs, if not you can always up it later on. But, for most...500 is fine. do two equal shots each week, levels will be getting too jacked up if you do 500 and 250, this will cause sides. also you can definately open them all up and put in a different vial if you want. jsut make sure its sterile.
yup. i guess that answers everything.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
~ DIE BIG - DIE YOUNG, DIANABOL ~
At least you're prepared to die... that covers the big tickets items :)

Seriously though, I don't quite understand the panick unless you're being forced the injections. With those types of questions, it's obvious you haven't done a lot of research prior to your acquisition of certain products. So i'm not sure that 1 reply should be the length of your research requirements before starting your cycle. I'd hold off your cycle and make sure you have all the info you need before going down that road.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i di do research its jsut the cold feet before first time. i read that ppl inject test-e once a week sometime so i was curious wat would happen if some did 500mg mon 250mg thursday. i just came upon a thread where unreal machine said that 500mg was too low for him.... and how do u know a vial is steril do i have to do anything to it once i buy one? or just make sure it is kept away from contact (inside part of the vial) but if u guys 500mg is good then i just stick to the amples. on another note how can i open it up if i dont have a ample cutter? any good video online>?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
At least you're prepared to die... that covers the big tickets items :)

Seriously though, I don't quite understand the panick unless you're being forced the injections. With those types of questions, it's obvious you haven't done a lot of research prior to your acquisition of certain products. So i'm not sure that 1 reply should be the length of your research requirements before starting your cycle. I'd hold off your cycle and make sure you have all the info you need before going down that road.
1 truly awesome reply!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
from http://www.ehow.com/how_2292660_open-glass-ampule.html#

Prepare your work area. Drugs packaged in glass ampules need to remain in a sterile environment because they are typically injected into the body. Lay a clean towel on your work surface, wash your hands and have plenty of alcohol wipes available.

Check to see if your ampule has been pre-scored. A painted band around the narrow neck of the ampule usually means it is ready to open without scoring. If your ampule is not scored, you should draw a finely serrated knife or file around the narrow part of the ampule to weaken the glass so it can be snapped open.

Protect your hands from broken glass by wrapping the ampule in a paper towel, light cloth or piece of gauze. If the ampule does not break cleanly, this prevents you from getting cut and helps contain the glass shards.

Hold the ampule with both hands, with one thumb against the narrow top section. Pull the bottom of the ampule towards you while pushing the top section away from you with easy, even pressure. A light pressure applied correctly will cleanly snap the ampule open, while using too much force can cause it to shatter.

Unwrap the opened ampule and discard the top. Your medication is now ready to be removed from the ampule as directed by your physician

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
22 or 23 Gauge, 1.5 Inch needle for glutes correct? which is better 22 or 23>

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
is there an easy way on the amples not to get the bubbles in the needle? since using a vial u can turn upside down but that is not possible on ample?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
22 or 23 Gauge, 1.5 Inch needle for glutes correct? which is better 22 or 23>
usually oils should go through a 25g....the higher the number, the smaller tha needle. 23g 1.5" is fine though

is there an easy way on the amples not to get the bubbles in the needle? since using a vial u can turn upside down but that is not possible on ample?
just draw all the oil, turn the syringe upside down, flick it so the bubble turn into one big bubble and are toward the needle and SLOWLY push the air out

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
'just draw all the oil, turn the syringe upside down, flick it so the bubble turn into one big bubble and are toward the needle and SLOWLY push the air out"
-good thats what i thought.

so should i use 25? which would make it less painless

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
painfull**

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
THANKS i will go with 25 gauge and 1.5in needle correct?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
im 245ish so im sure 1 in will be way to little not enough to pierce into muscle

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
25g 1.5's are fine for the glute, it takes longer to push but at least your not punchin big holes in yourself

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
MANY THANKS

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i will def practise this on a orange before my butt

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
just make sure you dont squirt any gear into the orange...because, well, that just wouldnt make any sense and you would be wasting gear!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
:evil:i use 8g cause i like pain:sasmokin:

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
(not really)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No need to practice on an orange, what is it going to teach you? get used to pinning yourself because you're going to do it a lot. Don't jam the needle into a bone and don't inject into a vein, it's pretty easy to avoid those two lol.

and this needle talk has got me adding a line to my sig

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No need to practice on an orange, what is it going to teach you? get used to pinning yourself because you're going to do it a lot. Don't jam the needle into a bone and don't inject into a vein, it's pretty easy to avoid those two lol.

and this needle talk has got me adding a line to my sig
lol nice sig bro! and to be honest Jasen just use what feels most comfortable to you as long as it is between 22-25g 1.5in you should be good to go.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i want least amount of pain! lolll

ummm i saw a video fo quad injection seems nice and easy as well mine are 29in (nicely cut) so i can see which head im going for; vastus lateralis- superior angle. it seems easy. what do u guys prefer glutes or quads

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
quads, they're the easiest to reach. I pin pretty much square in the middle (halfway between hip and thigh and about right on top). I have trouble punching through when i go more to the outside. I get more pain when i go lower down my leg. There's a lot of veins in there so watch out, aspirate. Definitely easiest place to hit though. I pinned prop everyday in just my quads for a while. They can handle a beating.

Glutes are good because you have about no feeling there. They're bad because you have to twist and go one handed.

perilous27

Awards
Im running sust 250 2x weekly and i leave an air bubble in the bottom of the needle to force the oil out, essentially scraping the sides. If you aspirate properly air is not an isssue. I think you need to research more also, you worry me.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Air isn't a problem unless you push it into a vein.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
im pretty flexiably plus i heared glutes are best for absorbtion

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i did my research just a few cold feet question loll
ill probably run it nxt monday does wallmart wallgreens bartells qfc or just pharamcys carry 25 gauge? 1.5

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i reallly ocd about my AAS