How do you store your gear?

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Do you keep it in a cool dark place or in the fridge?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think you should store it in the fridge, i've heard of gear crashing out of solution

gymfreak2

Awards
I don't think you should store it in the fridge, i've heard of gear crashing out of solution
what if once the vial is opened? arent we supposed to put it in a fridge? im sorry for this stupid question but ive never used vials yet. ive always used HG stuff that comes in amps. was just wondering how to go with the vials.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
you usually have to put your gear in a freezer to crash it, and then once it warms back up it goes back into solution. I keep my vials in my safe.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
refrigeration will make the oil thicker and make it suck extra to draw and shoot. The only thing that would need to be refrigerated are certain peptides + HCG.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what if once the vial is opened? arent we supposed to put it in a fridge? im sorry for this stupid question but ive never used vials yet. ive always used HG stuff that comes in amps. was just wondering how to go with the vials.
Peptides (like hCG and the usual GHRP etc.) need to be stored in the fridge, but AAS are fine at room temp.

lextronics

Awards
i used to always keep it in a safe, but i recently found a gear pouch, it stores the gear, needles, syringes...has one side that has a freezer pouch so u can keep hcg and other stuff that needs to be kept cold, for lets saying vacations...love it :) even has a pouch to store used syringes till you can throw em out...

im in love with this little pouch lol found it at a research chem site...

gymfreak2

Awards
Peptides (like hCG and the usual GHRP etc.) need to be stored in the fridge, but AAS are fine at room temp.
thanks a lot for the reply bro. so u mean.. AAS is fine at room temperature even after the vial is opened (once used for instance after drawing 1 ml n the rest of 9ml can be stored at room temperature even though the seal of the vial has opened)?
thanks once again.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
hmm i carry mine also in my room i look ad my 10 little babies everynight before bed :)

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
haha i dont think your gonna wanna freeze it.. my buddy moved into a new apt and the temp in there was 56 degrees F.. he told me hes never been in so much pain injecting aas before... he didnt bother to warm it up under water or anything