Is there a safe way to lose some weight while on Test E?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Stupid question I know....I am entering a grappling tournament in November and would like to compete one weight class lower then what I am now...I currently weigh 180 lbs. On week 3 of a 10 week Test E cycle. So during the tournament I will be at week 8. I expect to be gaining some more weight and probably will end up around 190 or so around that time. I would like to compete at 179.9 lbs.

What would be a "safe" way to cut say 10 lbs without ****ing up my cycle?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 day of cutting weight is not going to be the end of the world.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
cardio is pretty safe, ever thought of that? What'd you expect... not do cardio but take ECA or clen stacks and lose the weight that way?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cardio is pretty safe, ever thought of that? What'd you expect... not do cardio but take ECA or clen stacks and lose the weight that way?
I think he's talking about weight cutting for grappling (e.g. water/carb depletion).

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Rodja, just rehydrate and carb up in time to gain your strength and stamina bac k b4 the meet

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
yea, I was talking about cutting weight....lol...I just don't want to waste the investment and time I've put into this cycle......I'm thinking high cardio with a high protein/low carb diet for the week or 2 before the tournament. See where I stand.....I know how to cut weight in general....but while on a cycle I didn't know if I should do anything different. I usually don't like to cut a whole bunch of weight in one day...rather spread it out.....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, I was talking about cutting weight....lol...I just don't want to waste the investment and time I've put into this cycle......I'm thinking high cardio with a high protein/low carb diet for the week or 2 before the tournament. See where I stand.....I know how to cut weight in general....but while on a cycle I didn't know if I should do anything different. I usually don't like to cut a whole bunch of weight in one day...rather spread it out.....
Depending on where you stand, 2 weeks is way too much time. I usually start my process 5 days before weigh-ins.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I just hate the deydration feeling and the killer hunger feeling....I have such a huge appetite any decrease in food makes me feel like I'm going to die lol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok. Cutting weight isn't any different on gear or off, the biggest difference is that the test will stave off catabolism so you can go more aggressive on your low cal diet and cardio. I dunno anything about dropping weight for a fight so i'm leaving this one alone.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Ok. Cutting weight isn't any different on gear or off, the biggest difference is that the test will stave off catabolism so you can go more aggressive on your low cal diet and cardio. I dunno anything about dropping weight for a fight so i'm leaving this one alone.
hahaha thanks...I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to be "wasting" the cycle...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
id add clen that would cut BF while gains LBM