winstrol or dbol

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
If you had someone that was prone to gyno would you recommend winstrol or dbol both compounds would be taken at very low amounts?? Thanks

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
definately winstrol.... as it doesn't aromatize and i believe that d-bol has some pretty bad estrogenic sides... not for sure though, and if you're a "trackstud" then winstrol would be your best bet anyway IMO

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
definately winstrol.... as it doesn't aromatize and i believe that d-bol has some pretty bad estrogenic sides... not for sure though, and if you're a "trackstud" then winstrol would be your best bet anyway IMO
I agree, but what if the athlete was only taking 10-20mg of dbol.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
still have more of a chance for gyno IMO

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
dbol get bad at 50mg around 20-30 estro sides tend to be on low end

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
dbol get bad at 50mg around 20-30 estro sides tend to be on low end
Whats your thoughts on low dose (200mg) of test prop? Im sure that would be a problem but probably lower then test c or e.

pmo83

Awards
Get an AI and there'd be no probs with either dbol or test prop. Running winstrol would be pretty safe. It would depend on what the atheletes goals were as to what was best...

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
Whats your thoughts on low dose (200mg) of test prop? Im sure that would be a problem but probably lower then test c or e.
You should always use Test as a base. Nothing beats test. Test will keep your libido going, help solidify your gains, and overall your going to get much better results. TestProp@100mgsEOD would be sufficient. As far as Dbol vs Winstrol. I prefer Winny any day over dbol. For one the gains are much easier to keep, i believe winny also frees up bound test allowing you to utilize more test, you shouldn't need an AI if you are running winny with test. If you can get proviron tho, its a great addition to any cycle, in fact, if I could I would run it all year as part of my trt regimen, also to be honest I got better strength gains with winny and anavar than I did with dbol and I didnt have to deal with bloating issues. Dbol has its place but its better suited for bulking. 25mgs wont cause too much water retention and the gains are decent. I have never needed more than 40 myself. As others have mentioned it really depends on your goals. I have used winny in both bulkers and cutters and it works great for both. I would definitely run Test though. Winny can be rough on your joints, esp at higher doses so you can always incorporate a low dose of Deca, say 150mgs every 10th day. I have never had problems with achy joints since I added Deca into my HRT protocol.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
Get an AI and there'd be no probs with either dbol or test prop. Running winstrol would be pretty safe. It would depend on what the atheletes goals were as to what was best...
Speed
Power
Strength
Recovery

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
You should always use Test as a base. Nothing beats test. Test will keep your libido going, help solidify your gains, and overall your going to get much better results. TestProp@100mgsEOD would be sufficient. As far as Dbol vs Winstrol. I prefer Winny any day over dbol. For one the gains are much easier to keep, i believe winny also frees up bound test allowing you to utilize more test, you shouldn't need an AI if you are running winny with test. If you can get proviron tho, its a great addition to any cycle, in fact, if I could I would run it all year as part of my trt regimen, also to be honest I got better strength gains with winny and anavar than I did with dbol and I didnt have to deal with bloating issues. Dbol has its place but its better suited for bulking. 25mgs wont cause too much water retention and the gains are decent. I have never needed more than 40 myself. As others have mentioned it really depends on your goals. I have used winny in both bulkers and cutters and it works great for both. I would definitely run Test though. Winny can be rough on your joints, esp at higher doses so you can always incorporate a low dose of Deca, say 150mgs every 10th day. I have never had problems with achy joints since I added Deca into my HRT protocol.

Well about 2yrs ago he did a low dose cycle of:

test prop 200mg per wk
tren ace 150mg per wk
winny 20-25mg
t3

I believed the test prop caused some gyno problems. What do you think about these stories of track and field athletes taking very low amounts example 10mg of dbol or 10mg winny.

Wolver17

Wolver17

Awards

test prop 200mg per wk
tren ace 150mg per wk
winny 20-25mg
t3

I believed the test prop caused some gyno problems. What do you think about these stories of track and field athletes taking very low amounts example 10mg of dbol or 10mg winny.
That is a very low dose to create gyno problems. Alot of folks on prescribed hrt are at 250mg weekly. I highly doubt the Test P caused gyno symptoms at 200mg wk . As for your question on winny vs. dbol it's winny all the way if he is concerned with gyno. My few cycles have been mild/moderate doses compared to most but 10mg of dbol would be a waste imo. Winny can be great for lean gains but most don't seem to notice it's true potential (vascularity, hardness etc) unless you are already fairly lean. With an oral winny I would reccomend a minimum of
30mg daily and more like the 40-50mg range to be happy with it.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established

test prop 200mg per wk
tren ace 150mg per wk
winny 20-25mg
t3

I agree with Wolver the test dose is TRT range so I wouldnt think gyno from that. Also, like he mentioned if you are worried about gyno then gow tiht he winny to be on the safe side. Honestly, 10mgs of winny will not do anything, and dbol@10mgs wont do much either. If you are dead set on both then try 20mgs of Dbol and 40mgs of winny. I think thats the absolute minimum. Tren Ace messes with my cardio so I wouldnt recommend that for any tyoe of cardio related activity.

grigs

grigs

Awards
what about sides, who used winny what sides u get?
coz i was on epi 40mg for a nearly 6 wks ang i get only acne, but it was very very bad, all my back, neck, arms ect, i couldint stand it any more and stopt..
so now i thinking about winny, but if its harsh on acne, then i will not use it..

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

test prop 200mg per wk
tren ace 150mg per wk
winny 20-25mg
t3

who is "he?" You dont think the tren might have had something to do with "his" gyno?

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
coz i was on epi 40mg for a nearly 6 wks ang i get only acne, but it was very very bad, all my back, neck, arms ect, i couldint stand it any more and stopt..
so now i thinking about winny, but if its harsh on acne, then i will not use it..
I didn't get any acne from winny, just mad strength gains and I always run a low dose deca so my joints were not achy from the winny.

grigs

grigs

Awards
I didn't get any acne from winny, just mad strength gains and I always run a low dose deca so my joints were not achy from the winny.
what is the best dose to take of winny if i have tabs not injeckt?
thanks

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
That is a very low dose to create gyno problems. Alot of folks on prescribed hrt are at 250mg weekly. I highly doubt the Test P caused gyno symptoms at 200mg wk . As for your question on winny vs. dbol it's winny all the way if he is concerned with gyno. My few cycles have been mild/moderate doses compared to most but 10mg of dbol would be a waste imo. Winny can be great for lean gains but most don't seem to notice it's true potential (vascularity, hardness etc) unless you are already fairly lean. With an oral winny I would reccomend a minimum of
30mg daily and more like the 40-50mg range to be happy with it.
Not sure if you are familiar with ben johnson but there are stories around of him using very low amounts of winny (6mg) or dbol 10mg. Could one compare epi to winny or is it slightly diff.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
why are u taking steroids based on side effects? That is retarded whinny and dbol are not even close to the same effects. If he wants to avoid gyno tell him not to cycle if he wants mass anadrol/dbol with a test base. if he wants to cut anavar/whinny/ and i still do a test base.

if ur picking steroids based on what "doesnt cause gyno" ur going to end up with something that doesnt work.. u should take a steroid for a particular property dealing with the results not the side effects. gyno can be managed, ****ty results cant be.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
trackstud u negged me a whole 12 points...... and for that i will tell u that u want to take dbol as long as possible at 10mg... goodluck with ur sport LOL

pmo83

Awards
Winstrol @ >20mg/ed. With prop @200mg/ew. It was almost certainly the tren that caused the problem previously.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
trackstud u negged me a whole 12 points...... and for that i will tell u that u want to take dbol as long as possible at 10mg... goodluck with ur sport LOL

You are an idiot, no sense in giving me neg rep points. Get a life dude.. Thanks to the guys who had useful comments.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
You are an idiot, no sense in giving me neg rep points. Get a life dude.. Thanks to the guys who had useful comments.
and there was sense in me getting them? im sorry we should all approach AAS with the idea of what the sides are rather than how to run a cycle based on a steroid that produces results that are desired. And we should all just forget about on cycle things like ADEX that if u did run with dbol u could easily not get bloat and definately prevent gyno.

Not to mention ur a track runner im assuming since u got 100m in ur name, why in gods name did u not even list anavar? i mean it burns fat, it helps keep tendons and ligaments strong (ur whinny will dry them out, and dbol will make ur muscles increase in strength far faster than ur tendons and ligaments can handle not to mention ur legs and calfs will have a pump that will be painful and actually hold u back), its better for strength and power and recovery than whinny, and actually helps ur joints in comparison to dbol which will not help joints at all, not to mention anavar is less hepatoxic than dbol, thus u can run it longer,

IF ur going to run test that does aromatize so ur still going to get some water retention if u already have gyno ur going to just aggrivate it further unless u use adex (but im sure u already knew that)....

Heres what u want, anavar, and a test base if u can get some sort of decent AI. u wanna take whinny? go ahead ull dry out in a month and ull ruin all the cartilidge in ur knees and hips if ur a sprinter. u wanna run dbol for a whole season? i hope ur name is on an organ donor list cause its probably not going to last. u wanna run test? its still going to aromatize so looks like ur going to bloat and aggrivate gyno anyways.. thus now u need an AI..

I dont understand why u have a problem with just picking a steroid based on what it does GOOD for u not the side effects, like i said before side effects can be managed if u get stuck with a dry compound like whinny and dry ur joints out guess whos going to be sitting the season out cause they have no cartilidge.... or if u wanna run dbol good lukc with ur leg pumps ur going to sieze up on the spot bet u will lose time on ur runs.

What u are looking for is anavar and maybe u think im just a douche bag but go ahead and research it ull realize im right.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
veryyyy funnnnny

Bigbuttchicks

Awards
WTF is up with you guys and winstrol?
from what I heard it sucks compared to Dbol for strength gains as are concerned.
Again you guys know more than me though and some of my friends are idiots lol
Nothing beats Anadrol for strength gains which is why it so common for powerlifters(my buddy says at least but his head looks like a balloon)

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
I think tbol is a great oral and would lean towards it before putting him on var again.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
and there was sense in me getting them? im sorry we should all approach AAS with the idea of what the sides are rather than how to run a cycle based on a steroid that produces results that are desired. And we should all just forget about on cycle things like ADEX that if u did run with dbol u could easily not get bloat and definately prevent gyno.

Not to mention ur a track runner im assuming since u got 100m in ur name, why in gods name did u not even list anavar? i mean it burns fat, it helps keep tendons and ligaments strong (ur whinny will dry them out, and dbol will make ur muscles increase in strength far faster than ur tendons and ligaments can handle not to mention ur legs and calfs will have a pump that will be painful and actually hold u back), its better for strength and power and recovery than whinny, and actually helps ur joints in comparison to dbol which will not help joints at all, not to mention anavar is less hepatoxic than dbol, thus u can run it longer,

IF ur going to run test that does aromatize so ur still going to get some water retention if u already have gyno ur going to just aggrivate it further unless u use adex (but im sure u already knew that)....

Heres what u want, anavar, and a test base if u can get some sort of decent AI. u wanna take whinny? go ahead ull dry out in a month and ull ruin all the cartilidge in ur knees and hips if ur a sprinter. u wanna run dbol for a whole season? i hope ur name is on an organ donor list cause its probably not going to last. u wanna run test? its still going to aromatize so looks like ur going to bloat and aggrivate gyno anyways.. thus now u need an AI..

I dont understand why u have a problem with just picking a steroid based on what it does GOOD for u not the side effects, like i said before side effects can be managed if u get stuck with a dry compound like whinny and dry ur joints out guess whos going to be sitting the season out cause they have no cartilidge.... or if u wanna run dbol good lukc with ur leg pumps ur going to sieze up on the spot bet u will lose time on ur runs.

What u are looking for is anavar and maybe u think im just a douche bag but go ahead and research it ull realize im right.
How much var would you recommend, im curious.

perilous27

Awards
I ran winny for 5 weeks 30-50mgs daily and my joints were achy. I used alot of fish oil to lubricate the joints. other than that, i experienced nothing. Ive also ran dbol 50 mgs daily for 5 weeks and ten weeks of sustanon 250 2x weekly and got only mild acne on my arms, i mean mild. so im probably not prone to sides. also a few headaches from winny but i wasnt hydrated properly and with adjustments they disappeared, also i had teremendous pumps to my muscles. could be painful but man i was jacked up.