Gyno and Xtren

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
So i'm on 30mg of Pheraplex and 500mg of test cyp

so when i added 100iu ED of HCG and 60mg ED of Xtren to the mix I started noticing some pain in my nipples

I stopped taking the Xtren now for a few days and started taking Arimidex at 1mg ED. I'm not entirely clear if the gyno is from the Xtren or the test in my system.

Do you think its safe to take nolvadex with Xtren? I know it can cause issues if you take tren ace and nolva. If the gyno IS from the Xtren what can i do about it?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wish I could help but I told you my experience with PH "tren" already. I'll be that's what's causing your gyno, esp. if you got gyno from tren ace, you are probably susceptible to "progestin gyno."

Apparently liquid preparations of caber are unstable and only marginally effective, but i've heard good things about the research chem pramipexole in treating "progestin gyno"

If its the test causing gyno then you're in luck bc the AI will take care of it and you'll be able to reintroduce the tren without problems.

Regarding nolva + tren idk. I know you are talking about the supposed upregulation of the progesterone receptor caused by nolva but i really haven't read any instances of nolva aggravating gyno

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
thanks unreal, I'm really hoping its just estro gyno but was wondering what options there are to control progesterone gyno. So far upping my arimidex has not seemed to do anything. I did notice that when i got gyno on tren ace the symptoms showed exactly when i introduced the HGC, just like this time, so I wonder if its the HCG?

I'm scared of caber given some of the studies I've seen and heart issues, but if there is anything else to use I'd be interested. I'll look into the Pramipexole in treating that, i've never heard of that. great info, cheers.

In a few more days I'll know as the Xtren clears my system. last thing i need after all this work is a nice pair of tits....

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am unaware of what interactions HCG may have with inducing gyno... maybe it's a coincidence? I dont know.

I just learned of prami myself, googled it and it looked pretty good.

I felt kinda in the same boat as you, i liked the effects I got from tren but the gyno made me stop, was most unfortunate as it worked better than most PH for me. Great vascularity.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I've used P5P successfully as a preventive, but I don't know how effective it will be if you're already showing symptoms of "progestin"-based gyno.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys, its hard to say but i think the nolva is helping already, although I've been off the Xtren now for 5 days. A few more days of nolva and then I will reintroduce the Xtren and see what happens. The vascularity and leaning out that Xtren creates is great, solid strength gains too.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious about this because I was planning on trying out Xtren too (along w/ winny at 50mg for 6 weeks on a cutter). I've used dienedrone, liquidrone and MegaTRN with no gyno, so I think I should be cool.

This one seems hard to call, tho. Cyp, PP and Xtren are ALL capable of producing gyno...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
winny/xtren will be a good stack, if you didn't get gyno from dienedrone then ur good to go