App. Nut. new product (makers of the one)

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
haha and yes, this is there actual add,:hmmm:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The next Superdrol NG?

NG being the more legal "no gains" version?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will just have to wait and see, boys :ninja:

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...No hints?
Only that it's better than Alpha-X (for those of you that have used it) :shocked1: and close enough to the real deal...And as Jammie said "We have not, nor will we, be stupid enough to use the term Holy Grail to describe a supplement. Just sayin'." :ponder: Mwuahahaha :toofunny:

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Only that it's better than Alpha-X (for those of you that have used it) :shocked1: and close enough to the real deal...And as Jammie said "We have not, nor will we, be stupid enough to use the term Holy Grail to describe a supplement. Just sayin'." :ponder: Mwuahahaha :toofunny:

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Isn't calling a supplement, "The One," the same as referring to the Holy Grail? To answer this: Yes - Old Testament. ;)

By you stating that, "it's close enough to the real deal," implies a lot. It's odd that one would make a joke about another's marketing with the ploy that was pulled off with The One. At least it is in my opinion.

- Iron
Team DRSE
*The above is clearly just a little humor, and is not intended to be disrespectful.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Isn't calling a supplement, "The One," the same as referring to the Holy Grail? To answer this: Yes - Old Testament. ;)

By you stating that, "it's close enough to the real deal," implies a lot. It's odd that one would make a joke about another's marketing with the ploy that was pulled off with The One. At least it is in my opinion.

- Iron
Team DRSE
*The above is clearly just a little humor, and is not intended to be disrespectful.
the real deal? Please clarrify Miss! :eek:uttahere:

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
how much is this supposed to cost?? alpha wasn't cheap right?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't find any logs on alpha-x...
There may not be specific logs on Alpha-X, as it is for sale in EUROPE only (reasons have been discussed in Getting alpha x and backdraft in the US?); but there are a few logs where the user has used Alpha-X. Chub is one - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/125875-chubs-workout-log.html. I am another - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/112832-female-terminator-chronicles-24.html from post #706.

the real deal? Please clarrify Miss! :eek:uttahere:
Soon enough..Steady on there, soldier...

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

gymbo123

Awards
haha lets hope not.

c'mon
c'mon, c'mMon, C'mmmmon:) (don't know if anyone will get this)

No hints?
saving silverman = great movie = great quotes such as this one

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
There may not be specific logs on Alpha-X, as it is for sale in EUROPE only (reasons have been discussed in Getting alpha x and backdraft in the US?); but there are a few logs where the user has used Alpha-X. Chub is one - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/125875-chubs-workout-log.html. I am another - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/112832-female-terminator-chronicles-24.html from post #706.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

so when do i get my free bottle to test? :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so when do i get my free bottle to test? :D
As mentioned, there are NO samples or bottles of Alpha-X available for those in the US to try/test/log; however one is able to purchase Alpha-X from Europe to use. This was covered in the link given above.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
As mentioned, there are NO samples or bottles of Alpha-X available for those in the US to try/test/log; however one is able to purchase Alpha-X from Europe to use. This was covered in the link given above.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
i was talking about AP Nuts neeeeew product ;)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
once all these designer steroids are gone, i'll probably do one more cycle of test kick started with something, and then, im out the sup game. im goin back to just whey, creatine, multi, n.o.

unless I hear of users getting 10lb gains in 4 weeks from products like this one. :toofunny:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I still haven't figured out if this is steroidal or not lol

If it is, why is the "PH" X'd out... what is it pretending to be? And how long is this going to last? Why now?

And if it's not, why the hell are we discussing it in the steroid section

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still haven't figured out if this is steroidal or not lol

If it is, why is the "PH" X'd out... what is it pretending to be? And how long is this going to last? Why now?

And if it's not, why the hell are we discussing it in the steroid section
We didn't put this here. No one is pretending anything. For more information (starting to be given out today) see http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/136814-anabolics-disappearing-appnut.html.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Its a bunch of high power herbs and you will gain 20lbs in a week.:01:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
looks like that link confirms its anabolic

sooo, post-ban PH, the "3rd generation" are here?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

RTD1

Awards
Methyl-HMB? Feels like Deca (old-timers may get this reference).

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established