PH for Summer

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Hello All. with this band going on I figured i better ask now. I will be bulking untill March. I am [email protected]%bf right now and about to run The one next month. I am trying to get to 185@10%bf by next summer. I am going to bulk up to about 200lbs. Then when march comes do my next PH and cut up. What is a good product to get before the ban for cutting up before summer? One that isnt to harsh and doesnt need serms. Thanks

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Halodrol clones r probably most in line with what u r asking for. But to be honest ur goals r a little lofty.

gymbo123

Awards
So, wait, you're expecting to gain 35 lbs. in like 5-6 months?!

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
why don't you just try to bulk and gain as much weight as possible first instead of bulk/cut then bulk/cut? Bulk as much as you can for 3 months then start the cut.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I will bebulking until march. In that time i am gonig to run THEONE starting next monday then PCT then motnh of then I am going to run another PH (not sure which a bulk one) in January then April one more (cutting PH)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will bebulking until march. In that time i am gonig to run THEONE starting next monday then PCT then motnh of then I am going to run another PH (not sure which a bulk one) in January then April one more (cutting PH)
Not much time in between cycles

I would say phera 5weeks with a short 2 week Super kickstart in January. For ur PCT on that 1 Id go primordial performance's TRS even have a coupon for $30 off in an ad I keep seeing for this thread (maxrecovery)

And like I said earlier Hdrol for ur cut.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Maybe i will lengthing the time between cycles. Do the one this october for 5 weeks im going to run it. Then take 3 months off. Whats the company that makes Phera and super? and for my cut in april or may Hdrol What do you guys use competive labs h-drol?

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
I always assumed from what I've read that epi was a great cutting PH, I ve heard hdrol was too. BUt what about Epi? I just ordered 2 bottles because i wanted to lose some BF and gain some lean mass..Should I have gotten Hdrol? What should I expect from the Epistane then???

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe i will lengthing the time between cycles. Do the one this october for 5 weeks im going to run it. Then take 3 months off. Whats the company that makes Phera and super? and for my cut in april or may Hdrol What do you guys use competive labs h-drol?
Sounds good. R u going to do the PCT set up APPNUT suggests? There r a number of companies that phera(competitive edge labs calls theirs pplex and it is still available on some sites bought some myself last night). Plenty of Superdrol clones and most will say same as Superdrol so shouldn't be too hard to find 1. Ya I picked up some h-drol.

I always assumed from what I've read that epi was a great cutting PH, I ve heard hdrol was too. BUt what about Epi? I just ordered 2 bottles because i wanted to lose some BF and gain some lean mass..Should I have gotten Hdrol? What should I expect from the Epistane then???
Both can be used during a cut. It is just h-drol is generally used for cuts and recomps. Epi can have the potential to add more mass to some users. I used it for a cut and it worked pretty well. But don't expect to drop a lot of weight fast.

First ever multi quote and I have been using this forum for about 2 years :cheers:

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. R u going to do the PCT set up APPNUT suggests? There r a number of companies that phera(competitive edge labs calls theirs pplex and it is still available on some sites bought some myself last night). Plenty of Superdrol clones and most will say same as Superdrol so shouldn't be too hard to find 1. Ya I picked up some h-drol.

Both can be used during a cut. It is just h-drol is generally used for cuts and recomps. Epi can have the potential to add more mass to some users. I used it for a cut and it worked pretty well. But don't expect to drop a lot of weight fast.

First ever multi quote and I have been using this forum for about 2 years :cheers:
Thanks, So you are saying that i can expect to add more muscle gains from the epi then?? Which is what i really wanna do but dont want to add alot of fat with it...Being that winter is around the corner i want to take advantage of the cold season to pack on a lot of muscle..So then in the spring its best to use the hdrol to lose the fat??

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, So you are saying that i can expect to add more muscle gains from the epi then?? Which is what i really wanna do but dont want to add alot of fat with it...Being that winter is around the corner i want to take advantage of the cold season to pack on a lot of muscle..So then in the spring its best to use the hdrol to lose the fat??
That is the consensus. Remember what ur body does is VERY diet dependent.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I may run the ONE then just use to Hdrol cycles. I hold most wieght in my Gut and my arms get bulked but not cut. Does this sound reasonable run the one for the next 5 weeks take time off (using app neu PCT) Then use hdrol. Then in april again a run of hdrol. fOR FOUR WEEKS at 50mg What can i erxpect from hdrol size,bf,and SIDES wise. What is the general PCT for hdrol?

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
anyone? on my post about to hdrol cylces? 50mg for four weeks? What can i expect size,BF,sides?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 16
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
Smont Anabolics 7
NattyDaddy420 Cycle Logs 94
Anabolics 25