What is an ECA stack exactly?

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive searched on here and cant figure out if its a product sold under a certain name, or 3 different otc products that i can pick up at krogers. Could someone fill me in on this and how i would cycle it.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sorry guess i shouldve been more clear, i understand it is asprin, ephedra, caffiene but do most you guys buy a certain product containing all 3, or get them seperatly? If so, what would the ephedra dose be at, and how long should i run this ECA stack. Hope i clearified the question a little

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
individual response to ephedra varies a lot so I think it's stupid for any of us to say to use X dose. Stims are weak on me in general, i can take a lot of stims and then fall asleep, other people go nuts for hours.

Stimulants, steroids... DRUGS IN GENERAL, when it's your first time using you start low and work your way up to assess your personal tolerance. That's the best answer I can give you.

Chops89

Chops89

Awards
  • Established
The "ECA stack" is typically purchased as three separate products (Ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin). Ephedrine can be acquired by purchasing Bronkaid, Primatene, etc. (any product containing Ephedrine Sulfate or Ephedrine HCl). Caffeine is also easily found in 200mg pills (NoDoz is a brand name). For the aspirin, 81mg "baby" aspirin is generally used. As per the dosage, I don't really have much knowledge of that so someone else can explain it.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
25mg eph/ 200mg caf/ 81mg asp 3xday

dpfisher

25mg eph/ 200mg caf/ 81mg asp 3xday
This, but the first day take half that dose twice just to be sure you aren't getting any major sides. Most people don't and it's quite safe at this dose. Just make sure you drink a lot of water.

After a week or two you'll adjust to it and stop "feeling it"- THIS DOES NOT MEAN IT'S NOT WORKING. It will continue to burn fat but the overstimulated feeling will be gone.

jimmbow

jimmbow

Awards
What is an ECA stack exactly?
God's sperm. We're his little sluts.

Since We're on the subject, what exactly is Bronkaid? Is it okay to casually take like that? Can you find it in a normal isle, or do you have to ask the pharmacy and sign a stupid paper? I ask only because I never find it(Chicago-land area).

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
it is ephedrine and guafenstine. order it online. many other products with same ingriedents...ie vaso-pro exct.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
ECA stack made me freakin' crazy. I was ready to claw the walls down. Just not for me I guess........