h drol pct knowledge needed

1. h drol pct knowledge needed

hey im 24yrs old 5'10 185lbs...ive have a pretty strong knowledge of ph's and i have run a cycle of h drol in the past...last time i ran h drol i had really good gains running it at 50/50/50/75/75/75...i always use cycle support and fish oils and glucosamine...for my pct i had nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20 with suppres-c and natty test booster...my question lies within whether or not i can get away without using the serm...after lookin around ive read mixed reviews as to this ph being pretty mild...nolvadex is suck a pain in the ass to get and i would just like to get some opinions on some other options for this pct...

2. there where a bunch of threads earilier this year about running h-drol without a SERM, I would say look up h-drol threads for the answer. I personally would never touch a PH without a SERM on hand (u know just in case something does happen).

3. Quote Originally Posted by jpflake View Post
    nolvadex is suck a pain in the ass to get
    WHAT??? I know of at least 6 sites where I can legally order Nolva with a CC and have it at my door in 3 days.

4. Thats because you live in the US. Anyone in the US can have nolva at their door in a matter of days. If you live in Canada lets say, that doesn't work. So for us its way more of a search to find it, and even if you do, its expensive.

5. The concept of mild/strong suppression is misleading. It shuts you down completely after a day. SERM is a always a good move.

6. i hear ya...well any opinions on a good pct stack with no serm...

7. Quote Originally Posted by jpflake View Post
    i hear ya...well any opinions on a good pct stack with no serm...
    Weeks 1-4 of pct Reversitol 3/2/2/1

Weeks 3-6 of pct Post Cycle Support 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m.

I will also give you a link to info on OTC PCT. I always advise to have a SERM on hand.

Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.

Similar Forum Threads

1. H-drol cycle , critique needed
    By deltaj in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 01:31 AM
  2. Is SERM PCT needed for Epi/H-Drol stack?
    By g0hardorgohom in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-23-2010, 04:15 PM
  3. PCT is not needed on H drol
    By gregchicken in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 10:20 AM
  4. H-drol advice needed
    By AZTEC76 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 09:35 AM