FINAL DRAFT on test/dbol cycle

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
im running test 500mg wk 1-12 and dbol 30 40 50 50 wk 1234

what can i use for the bloat acept for arima? pppl say letro is to high for a ON TEST AI. some say 6-bromo is too weak. formasten is reported to be good? any idea on which is the best for test cycle

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i've done letro for test. try .25mg eod for starters

why not adex?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
adex = too much $$$$ plus no connection for that. letro isnt that too much for a whole test cycle.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not meaning to sound like a d1ck, but unless you got gyno why suppress the bloat?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
dude great question, u dont sound like ****. hmmm u know i just dont want to look like i have a huge waist..... bloat is big on me. but main consern is the gyno

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude great question, u dont sound like ****. hmmm u know i just dont want to look like i have a huge waist..... bloat is big on me. but main consern is the gyno
that's fair play to you mate. I kinda liked the big swole feel of dbol myself, but yeah, fk that gyno.

I was thinking of baselining 25mg dbol per day, add in another 25mg pre WO (4x a week)

Have fun with that stack :thumbsup:

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
that's fair play to you mate. I kinda liked the big swole feel of dbol myself, but yeah, fk that gyno.

I was thinking of baselining 25mg dbol per day, add in another 25mg pre WO (4x a week)

Have fun with that stack :thumbsup:
yah im running at 50mg also once i start it up with test. ill love the bloat im sure i just dont want the gyno. some bloat can be positive

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ohh snaps it was in yesterday but no1 picked it up so my buddy is gettin it tonight and tomorrrow ill be on dbol!

lextronics

Awards
dude...a-dex is worth the money, letro will supress too much estrogen on cycle and you need estrogen to build muscle, you dont want to anhilate it..

p.m. sent..