Running anavar for a long time?

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
I was talking to a buddy, experienced aas user, and he was saying himself along with others would run var entire length of their cycles (12weeks+). Even getting blood tests throughout and showing their lipid values within range or slightly above. The doses were started at 50mg up to 75mgs the last couple weeks. Anybody have experience with this? Or know anybody who has done so?

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
sounds like quite a long time on an oral... even for var.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I have heard of long cycles being given to burn victims.

Although Anavar is an oral steroid, and has been alpha-alkylated to survive oral ingestion and the first pass through the liver, it´s still relatively mild in that respect too..., the unique chemical configuration of oxandrolone both confers a resistance to liver metabolism as well as noticable anabolic activity. It would also appear that Anavar appears not to exhibit the serious hepatotoxic effects (jaundice, cholestatic hepatitis, peliosis hepatis, hyperplasias and neoplasms) typically attributed to the C17alpha-alkylated AASs. Anavar has even been used successfully in some studies to heal cutaneous wounds, or to improve respiratory function. Both of these novel properties could make it a good choice for in-season use for boxers, Mixed Martial Arts competitors, and other such athletes.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
"Anavar has even been used successfully in some studies to heal cutaneous wounds, or to improve respiratory function."

Thats new to me, but sounds great. Why dont more people run Var? Everything anyone says about it is great.

Boggs you can look up a ton of studies where AIDS wasting patients and others with medical problems have run Var or even A-bombs for 12 weeks with little medical problems from their use.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
Refrences for the above

Anavar has even been used successfully in some studies to heal cutaneous wounds (1), or to improve respiratory function (2).

1. Demling RH., Oxandrolone, an anabolic steroid, enhances the healing of a cutaneous wound in the rat., Wound Repair Regen 2000 Mar-Apr;8(2):97-102

2. Mt Sinai J Med. 1999 May;66(3):201-5.