How do PH/PS's effect cardiovascular endurance?

henryhavoc

Awards
I just stocked up like some others did and I now have two full bottles of Epistane and one bottle of Mdrol. I was wondering how these could possibly assist in building cardiovascular endurance, if it all. I remember reading a while back that steroids, along with building muscle, helps with cardio aswell.

Any input would be much appreciated!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
ehhh... i think epistane killed my cardio lol. but only on cycle. i know dbol can decrease cardio endurance. on cycle cardio seems 10x harder than before. it may be mental but i havnt been doing anything active on cycle because i seem to have no endurance except for lifting.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
Wow my cardio improves on everything except trenadrol....oh man, I couldn't do anything on that stuff; bp was insane...my heart felt like it was going to explode out of my chest. I think the best is HD, followed by Epi, and believe it or not, low dose PP is great for sprints and moderate distance running. The main thing is the recovery, You can do cardio harder, longer, and more frequently while on. Oh, almost forgot; I did SD years ago and couldn't even get a decent jog going due to shin pumps.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
it's really user dependent. For me I haven't noticed any impact on my cardio on ANY steroid. Many users seem to get worse cardiovascular conditioning when on "heavy methyls" you know, but me, on my recomp i was briefly stacking PP and SD, and I was doing so much cardio that it was improving.

henryhavoc

Awards
it's really user dependent. For me I haven't noticed any impact on my cardio on ANY steroid. Many users seem to get worse cardiovascular conditioning when on "heavy methyls" you know, but me, on my recomp i was briefly stacking PP and SD, and I was doing so much cardio that it was improving.
Yeah I've heard the same thing but I think it was more from the sides that effected cardio and not necessarily the compound itself. I used to run like crazy but ever since I started my quest to put on a lot of weight, I haven't done any cardio and I can tell I'm starting to lack at it. I just started my SD cycle on the 1st and I've been noticing slight improvements when it comes to running, however I feel like a million bucks right now so I'm sure it would be like this for any activity ;)

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
it's interesting you improved cardio on SD, although if it weren't for the debilitating shin pumps i imagine i could have run 30 miles a week and still maintained lean muscle. I'm curous, what was your primary form of cardio during this cycle(treadmill, bike, eliptical,etc)? I ask, b/c I only attempted to jog/walked on treadmill while on SD-it wasn't pleasant.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Tren is a cardio killer from what I observed. Havoc didn't affect my cardio at all

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
it's interesting you improved cardio on SD, although if it weren't for the debilitating shin pumps i imagine i could have run 30 miles a week and still maintained lean muscle. I'm curous, what was your primary form of cardio during this cycle(treadmill, bike, eliptical,etc)? I ask, b/c I only attempted to jog/walked on treadmill while on SD-it wasn't pleasant.
To clarify, I felt the only reason my cardio improved is because I was doing so much of it. But that's part of my point, i was on 20mg of SD and 30mg of PP and I could easily improve my cardio, they did nothing to impede it, but that's just me...
Someone mentioned TREN above, again i used tren on the same recomp cycle and cardio was fine. PH tren of course. Steroids don't seem to mess with my cardio.

Anyway, I was doing elliptical, lots of elliptical. I was getting in cardio about 10x a week, while on stacked methyls, it allowed me to shred tons of bodyfat while getting stronger, it was awesome.

My body loves superdrol, lol... Most PH's i tried were weak to the point of hardly effecting me, but Superdrol is awesome to me. Most people reacted so bad, I was scared to run it, i sat on my bottle of Methyl Drol from 2006 until 2008 before I tried it.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
To clarify, I felt the only reason my cardio improved is because I was doing so much of it. But that's part of my point, i was on 20mg of SD and 30mg of PP and I could easily improve my cardio, they did nothing to impede it, but that's just me...
Someone mentioned TREN above, again i used tren on the same recomp cycle and cardio was fine. PH tren of course. Steroids don't seem to mess with my cardio.

Anyway, I was doing elliptical, lots of elliptical. I was getting in cardio about 10x a week, while on stacked methyls, it allowed me to shred tons of bodyfat while getting stronger, it was awesome.

My body loves superdrol, lol... Most PH's i tried were weak to the point of hardly effecting me, but Superdrol is awesome to me. Most people reacted so bad, I was scared to run it, i sat on my bottle of Methyl Drol from 2006 until 2008 before I tried it.
Gotcha, I can totally see your point. SD was hands down the strongest "PH" I've tried. I'm pretty sure my problem was high intensity running and subsequent shin pumps (while on SD) not cardio per se. High volume elliptical cardio sounds way more practical on SD.

I haven't run SD in years (due to my shin pump experience) but now that my competitive sports days are behind me, I'm considering it - at least an hour a day on elliptical+strict diet+SD=super shredded lean muscle. Great idea! None of this whack job M-drol though; way to inconsistent; I'm leaning towards Methadrol.