Test ace to kickstart test e?

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
I am doing a 12 week cycle of test e and was thinking of throwing in 30ml of test ace in the beginning weeks, also have some var to use also.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
its really not necessary but you can do it. 30mL of ace is much more than you need tho. What I would do is shoot 2mL (1mL of enanthate and 1mL of acetate) eod for the first 2 weeks. And then shoot your enanthate normally after that. Maybe go into the 3rd week like that if you aren't feeling enough. But that should be plenty to get it kickstarted. If you run an oral like var i'd say to not bother with the ace, save it.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
What would be an appropriate dosing for the ace? Im thinking like 50mg ED or 75mg ED, 100mg EOD or even 150mg EOD, not sure what is low and what is high with this ester. I hear for optimal results with ace, is to pin ED, but you could go EOD.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
forgot your enanthate concentration, try 1.5mL of enanthate and 1mL of ace EOD for the first 3 weeks, I think with the acetate it'll be mostly kicked in during the 2nd week so 3 weeks should be plenty. EOD is fine for ace; u've got long esters in the background too.

It kinda works out to like a frontload but with short esters

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
whats the mg/ml for the enan?

id do...

Test E 500mg/week 1-12
Test Ace 100mg eod 1-4

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Question about adex, originally I was goin to start after week two, but now that I'm going to use the test ace to start, should I use the adex from the beginning?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah