m-drol, h-drol, furazadrol, and p-plex....what would YOU do?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on bulking next month with m-drol bridged to p-plex, then cutting this spring with h-drol bridged to furazadrol.....Does that seem like a bright idea?

With those 4 compounds, is there a better way to bridge/stack for size?

2 bottles each of m-drol/p-plex, and 1 each of h-drol and furazadrol....

Thank-you!!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
1 each of h-drol and furazadrol....

Thank-you!!
u need way more than one bottle to run this type of cycle. Hdrol can be doses 50-100+mg and fura needs to be atleast 200mg a day. See if u can get some more of each. But would be a nice cutting stack.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
u need way more than one bottle to run this type of cycle. Hdrol can be doses 50-100+mg and fura needs to be atleast 200mg a day. See if u can get some more of each. But would be a nice cutting stack.
Basically second this. Good plan but gonna need more for your cut.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
get the right quantities and you are on the right track.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is kinda funny because he has plenty of the "strong" stuff where less is better and basically nothing as far as the "weaker/safer" stuff. And when I say that I mean relative to each other because all steroids r dangerous.

I would say 3 bottles of Hdrol especially if u plan on doing a longer cut which would be better. Maybe even 4 bottles of furazadrol as some1 else stated 200mg is the lower end. Great basic idea for ur cycles. Good luck with these fairly common stacks.

Oh ya and to answer ur actual question. Bridge the mdrol and pplex, up to u which comes 1st as it has been done with success both ways. Stack the hdrol and furazadrol.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
O dear...I didn't think I would need that much of the H-drol and furazadrol!!

Guess I better find some more while I can!!

Thank-you!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
O dear...I didn't think I would need that much of the H-drol and furazadrol!!

Guess I better find some more while I can!!

Thank-you!
yeah prob 2 hdrol and 3-4 furaz depending on how u dose it. But should get u lean and hard.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya it really depends on how high u want to dose it and how long u want ur cycle to be. I hear it is great for recomp effects. I personally have 4 bottles of Halodrol clones for 1 cycle :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Azov Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1
paul56778 Anabolics 14
Anabolics 2