CYCLE HELP

FADAWN

FADAWN

Awards
I just ordered a cycle yesterday, dont know if it will ship we will see. I ordered one bottle of h-drol,one bottle m-drol,cycle assist, and p.c.t assist all from the same company. Ive never done more than one ph at a time so wondering the best way to work what i have.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
1 hdrol is not enough, u need more.
50mg for 4 weeks is too weak for hdrol.
just run mdrol for 20 30 30 30

FADAWN

FADAWN

Awards
ok, i bought another bottle of h-drol. so thats two bottles h-drol,one bottle m-drol.

FADAWN

FADAWN

Awards
I WAS THINKING SOMTHING LIKE THIS

H-DROL 50,50,75,75,75,100,CYCLE ASSIST,SUPER PUMP
M-DROL ? NEED HELP HERE, CYCLE ASSIST,SUPER PUMP
P.C.T ASSIST ALL CEL

DONT WANT TO TAKE TO MUCH OF THE M-DROL SO ANY INPUT WOULD BE GREAT.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
u dont need SP. and IMO i wouldnt want to use it.

mdrol low would be 10 10 10 or 10 20 20. or 10 10 20 20 or 10 10 10 10

oct ull need a serm as well

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered a cycle yesterday, dont know if it will ship we will see. I ordered one bottle of h-drol,one bottle m-drol,cycle assist, and p.c.t assist all from the same company. Ive never done more than one ph at a time so wondering the best way to work what i have.
You must be careful when it comes to combining both of these compounds. . . if you look around this is a pretty heavy stack. . . maximum dosages of the h-drol i feel aren't needed once you bridge the m-drol with the h-drol. . . i would focus on 50h-drol and 20m-drol IMO. . . also if you don';t have a very active PCT your going to be hurting like no tommorrow. . .can you say raisens fo nutz!!! hahaha well any ways for a second cycle i think this a little much and i would get a few more ph cycle's under your belt b4 looking into something of this sort. . . Size is nice but i don't know about you but I LOVE TO Fu*ck hahahah :icon_lol:

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
u dont need it. ur on AAS. use it for PCT

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
plus u dont want anything interefering with ur AAS

FADAWN

FADAWN

Awards
What dont I need? What is AAS? Sorry I dont know the abreveations.
How would you run this cycle to be safe and concidering this is going to be off the market soon. Im trying to put on size and trim the fat as much as i can. I eat pretty clean every 3 hours, lift 5 days a week at home. trying to squeez in more cardio. Hell im almost 37 got 3 kids wife works nights so dont leave me much time to go to the gym. lol
I liked what i got from the last cycle a few months back but looking for somthing more dramatic, but safe. Everything has shipped but the h-drol, should i cancel it and just go with the m-drol?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
How would you run this cycle to be safe and concidering this is going to be off the market soon. Im trying to put on size and trim the fat as much as i can. I eat pretty clean every 3 hours, lift 5 days a week at home. trying to squeez in more cardio. Hell im almost 37 got 3 kids wife works nights so dont leave me much time to go to the gym. lol
I liked what i got from the last cycle a few months back but looking for somthing more dramatic, but safe. Everything has shipped but the h-drol, should i cancel it and just go with the m-drol?
If you want MASS M-DROL all the way but remember its only three weeks but after 1st week you see gains EVERYWHERE!!!! you want a lesser evil but a MONSTER WEEK 3-5 depending go with the h-drol. . . I like the way how h-drol cuts you up and you gain lean but if i were you stay with the m-drol. . . in the bottle you should have two cycles worth. . .i did 20/20/20 but most recommend 10/20/20. . . some extend out to 4 weeks but three is always safe. . . for a pct i would recommend milk thistle. liver detox(take your pick which brand) i did l-tox by a local company in MN then adrobolix but there are better out there but i had no gyno and my pct i still made gains but i would look at LG sciences formadrol or I-gh-1 from them plus ZMA!!! woo hoo!!! :240: Also if you want look into cycle assist as well from CEL. . . although it can take away from gains but it has alot of liver care in there. . . .

Last edited:
FADAWN

FADAWN

Awards
Thanx for the info.
I do have cycle assist from CEL
I also have PCT assist from CEL is that going to be enough.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Thanx for the info.
I do have cycle assist from CEL
I also have PCT assist from CEL is that going to be enough.
well milk thistle. . .liver detox. . . never hurts. . .i would look into ZMA. . .its a natural test booster that you can do all year round. . .helps get into a deep sleep too WOO HOO!!! with the cycle assist take the recommend dosages 8 pills spread out 4 pre work out then 4 sometime later. . .never done pct assist but the CEL cycle assist i know can limit gains. . . but it has liver protectant in it so thats always nice. . .one have one body so be nice to it. . .you can still order the h-drol just make sure you have two bottles of it and keep it for a rainy day never know if it going to get banned 8(

Last edited:

bobloblaw

Awards
AAS= Anabolic Androgenic Steroids = steriods

for some really nice gains that shred you up h-drol will do the trick for sure there is a ton of logs on here read up. but i would say also look into I-force REVERSITOL or Primordial Performance Testosterone Recovery Stack for the PCT.

but to make sure you recover you should look into getting a SERM like Nolvadex or clomid

FADAWN

FADAWN

Awards
Ya ive been on here for a few days reading everything i can. Well i already ordered the h-drol so i guess i should do the m-drol first then use the h-drol for a later cycle. I have some time to figure it out it just shipped today so ill keep looking on here and find out everything i can. thanks much

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
ignore my comment on reputation hahah i get it know. . . you can't add as much rep as you want hahah well anyways just wanted to let ya know that. . .WOO HOO!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10