Help me schedule my cycle

sikkenx

Awards
First off, I'm 25 years old, 5' 10" white male. I weight between 137 to 145 pounds. As you can see I’m very skinny. I’ve been going to the gym now for over 1 year and have been eating right (well mostly, it’s hard to eat right when I’m living on my own and work all day, but I try)

Being that I just want to make sure that I can maximize my gains by taking them at the right times and right dosages and protect my liver as well.

So here's what I have:

1) Muscle Juice 2544 Weight Gainer - (50g Protein per serving)
2) Controlled Labs - BLUE UP Natural Test Booster (2 capsules daily before workout)
3) Black Dragon Nutrition - TRENV-700 (1-2 capsules daily)
4) American Cellular Labs - MASS XTREME (2 capsules daily with meals w/ 10-15g of fat)
5) L-GLUTAMINE 500mg (1 capsule daily)
6) MILK THISTLE 1000mg (2-4 capsules daily)
7) Cipla - Fertomid-50 (CLOMIFENE TABLETS BP 50mg) * Clomid

Would you recommend anything else for my cycle? (I think I need an on cycle liver support product, any suggestions on one?)

And now if you guys could help me out to plan when and how much of each I should take daily for my cycle that would be great! I need to know also how long my cycle should last as well.

If you could set me up a weekly schedule telling me what days to take what and at what doses. And also when to start and stop each supplement.

Thanks in advance! I appreciate the time

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
Eat big, lift big! When you hit the wall, hit a mild PH.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
why create 2 threads? see the other thread for my response

sikkenx

Awards
I eat roughly 4500 cals a day which includes my weight gainer. I fully understand what you all mean by eating big. I know the important a diet has on weight gains.

Can you guys help me schedule my cycle though please.

bobloblaw

Awards
sikken buddy i hear what your saying with maxing your gains but what your trying to do with that stack is not it, period that's why all the responses so far have been to eat and train more.

"3) Black Dragon Nutrition - TRENV-700 (1-2 capsules daily)
4) American Cellular Labs - MASS XTREME (2 capsules daily with meals w/ 10-15g of fat)"

these are not what you need, i hope you know they are steroids. your 5'10" and you at 140 you need to train more and get a full understanding of what the weightlifting world is all about. if you need to take something try some non hormonal first like some USP labs or universal nutrition or just eat someone protein and call it a day. your not ready for those compounds they will only lead to trouble at your level, im sorry but thats just how it works. good luck.

sikkenx

Awards
sikken buddy i hear what your saying with maxing your gains but what your trying to do with that stack is not it, period that's why all the responses so far have been to eat and train more.

"3) Black Dragon Nutrition - TRENV-700 (1-2 capsules daily)
4) American Cellular Labs - MASS XTREME (2 capsules daily with meals w/ 10-15g of fat)"

these are not what you need, i hope you know they are steroids. your 5'10" and you at 140 you need to train more and get a full understanding of what the weightlifting world is all about. if you need to take something try some non hormonal first like some USP labs or universal nutrition or just eat someone protein and call it a day. your not ready for those compounds they will only lead to trouble at your level, im sorry but thats just how it works. good luck.

Hey buddy, thanks for the reply... Well I have been working out consistently for the last 3.5 years. I work out with a good friend that is a gym trainer, so I do work out correctly. For the last 10 months I have been taking weight gainer and I still have only gained around 5 pounds. I have a very very fast metabolism. Simply eating good does not really help me gain weight/mass. I have tried non anabolic supplements in the past that did not work for me. I've taken creatine, 1-AD, 3-AD, Tribulus, and about 5 years ago I ran a Cycle of (Test, Deca, and Nolvadex). I just cant gain from weight gainer, good diet and non anabolic sups... I have already bought the cycle that I have posted above, and I plan on doing it in roughly a year to a year and a half after I try to gain more weight naturally. But can you help me plan the schedule for this cycle so I can print it out and have it ready when I will begin my cycle down the road. That would be great.... I actually bought this cycle a year ago, but Im going to take your advise and just weight a year or 2 to take it which I gain more naturally right now... But again, I need a schedule for then.... So please help me structure it for when I am ready for it..

Thanks guys!

bobloblaw

Awards
Hey buddy, thanks for the reply... Well I have been working out consistently for the last 3.5 years. I work out with a good friend that is a gym trainer, so I do work out correctly. For the last 10 months I have been taking weight gainer and I still have only gained around 5 pounds. I have a very very fast metabolism. Simply eating good does not really help me gain weight/mass. I have tried non anabolic supplements in the past that did not work for me. I've taken creatine, 1-AD, 3-AD, Tribulus, and about 5 years ago I ran a Cycle of (Test, Deca, and Nolvadex). I just cant gain from weight gainer, good diet and non anabolic sups... I have already bought the cycle that I have posted above, and I plan on doing it in roughly a year to a year and a half after I try to gain more weight naturally. But can you help me plan the schedule for this cycle so I can print it out and have it ready when I will begin my cycle down the road. That would be great.... I actually bought this cycle a year ago, but Im going to take your advise and just weight a year or 2 to take it which I gain more naturally right now... But again, I need a schedule for then.... So please help me structure it for when I am ready for it..

Thanks guys!
well ill tell you what.... i wrote a cycle down for you on my computer. it took a little reading to find out what the compounds are and a good dose. i think if you spent a little time on this board you could have done it to. BUT!!!!!! i will only post it once you can post or PM me a complete work up of your current workouts and food intakes also your plan for adjustments on this cycle since i put some work in it better freaken go well. Because if you cant grow on test and deca it HHHAAASSS to be your lack of knowledge, plan and simple. but i will happily help you with any hole i see in your training or diet to get ready. deal?

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
5'10" 140? don't do steroids. You can gain nearly as much as you would on a cycle as you can if you eat 5000 cals a day. Good cals not mcdonalds, but cans of tuna, eggs, and piles of lean ground beef. Try creatine and no explode if you wanna take something, but remember no explode is high in caffeine which suppresses appetite. Just freakin EAT dude! every day

sikkenx

Awards
What if I cant physically eat all that food. Since I am so small, I am physically not hungry enough to eat all these cals. When I try, I throw up from eating to much. The only way I can eat this many cals is to smoke bud. But this is expensive.. There has to be another way besides smoking for me to increase my appetite right?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
This is totally rediculous.... Listen to everyone here you r not ready!!!

So u have taken 1ad, 3ad and did a cycle of test and deca and your still only 145lbs!!!! Come in man something us very very wrong. Either think u r getting lots of cals and really not or u are way overtraining. Steroids are not magic... You still have to know how to eat.

Please post us ur diet and workout split.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey buddy, thanks for the reply... Well I have been working out consistently for the last 3.5 years.
Man, that's longer than I've been working out consistently. What are you doing? I can't really trust your training friend's routine if you lift for almost FOUR YEARS and make almost no progress.

We are telling you this is a calorie issue, you say you throw up if you eat more, I say bull****, how many times have you thrown up from trying to hit 4000 calories? Space out the meals, have a small meal every 2-3 hours all day long. Keep yourself eating! Anybody can eat enough to gain weight without throwing it up. If you are seriously throwing up that often you need to eat different types of food.

But i doubt you are really throwing up that often, just sounds like an excuse

And what else... If you already did a test/deca cycle, and you're still 140 pounds, why the hell would running a short oral cycle work a lot better? With your diet you'll increase in weight as your body retains more water and fills out the muscles, and then when you come off, all the weight is coming off too. It's no good... EVERYTHING relies on diet.

I agree with Liftingstud, post your diet