onmevol?

nynone

nynone

Awards
ok, so i have to ask this. a buddy of mine who owns a health shop is recommending i take omnevol for my next cycle. i'm in a bulking phase, and trying to achieve 165lb. currently at 5' 4.5'' and 143lb.

what should i expect during the cycle. and what do you guys recommend for a pct. i've done a cycle of sd, did my pct, and i've kept all my gains, and gained some on top of it. i know with onmevol a milkthistle is necessary, so no need to mention that. i'm not new to ph's just lookin for an outside opinion. plus, what would you expect in gains as far as weight, and performance increase? not looking to get my hopes up, just curious.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
OmnEvol Extreme Anabolic Proprietary Blend [4-chloro-17a-methyl-etiocholan-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol, 2á, 17á-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5á-etiocholan-3-one, 17á-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5á-etiocholan-2-ene Tribulus Testerris 40%] 86,000mcg

Anabolic Multiplier Proprietary Complex [Bergamottin, Buplerum, Hoelen] 2,500mcg

Gonad Axis Proprietary Complex [Tribulus 40%, Kudzu, Maca, Dodder Seed] 2,000mcg

Liver Assist & Antioxidant Proprietary Blend [Milk Thistle, Green Tea, Alpha Lipoic Acid, MSM, Ginger] 4,100mcg

Red Kidney Bean: 100mg

-Basicaly its a tri-methyl.
-ABSALUTELY NOT FOR BEGGINERS OBVIOUSLY.
-It will be very potent to your body, but you will get some great gains.
- you will still need support supps along with a h3ll of a great PCT
- research is highly suggested b4 you use this.
- the 3 compounds in it are halodrol 50, superdrol, and phera plex. all very powerful. i cant find the mg of each compound because they've thrown it into a Proprietary Blend.
- from what ive seen with other ph combos like this one it will probually be sd-10mg,phera-10mg, h drol-25mg.
-from what ive read, alot of people on this forum arent really big fans of ph combo's like this product due to their high toxicity levels and how the compounds are dosed.
-Would it better to buy the compounds individually in my oppinion? yes.

-overall dude, your 18. which means you Underage. I hate to be a "debbie downer" but your not supposed to be on this forum asking for info like this. It would be in your best intrest to wait til your at least 21 and do this. Severe dangers could occur if you do it man. you weigh 145ibs? dude sounds like you need to up the calerie intake. stick with a weightgainer and creatine brother and a natural test booster. Save yourself alot of misery down the road man.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Well I haven't taken this but I've had one friend get what seemed to be the beginnings of jaundice and another end up in the hospital with kidney issues(he was 18). It works but its a tri methyl I wouldn't do it. How old are you anyway?

*Edit I should mention that the friend that developed jaundice was a VERY experienced body builder, the other howerver was an inexperienced kid

nynone

nynone

Awards
not to start a debate, and thanks for reminding me about th age thing iron. i just thought i would ask this because my buddy recommended it. i knew this would be a good place to ask because of all the mixed experiences. sorry if i have to "Break the rules", but if it means saving myself from some grief, then so be it.

and your not the debbie downer here, your pointing out reality. my question would then be this... since i already have a near 4000 calorie intake already, have about 12gm creatine daily (due to weight gain shakes), and my run of superdrol went by amazingly, what is next then? i mean, not sayin that upping my intake another 1000 cal. or so wont help, but i'm kinda at my breaking point. do i start a cutting phase? or do i go with another ph or what? i mean, ideally i want 165lbs, which is a nice goal for a guy who can barely break 143 dont you think? my main issue here is "wahts next?"

dont mean to keep this running, but any ideas then? whether it be ph related or not. plus, i can tell you test boosters dont work for me. they helped in my pct from sd, but after that it was pointless, and costing me way too much to run as an extra supp.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
is your diet on point or could it use some tweaking? I would say eat a **** ton and wait until you're 21-23 to do ANY PH again. I'm not trying to act like you're parent but you need to fulfill your full genetic potential first and get some good years of natural training under your belt. It might not be as fun b/c you wont gain as fast but it will be worth it in the long run. trust me.

mredn1

Awards
I did a box of omnevol and I can tell you it is very extreme. I would never reccomend it to anyone who isnt very experienced with PHs or very well versed on the support supps needed for a cycle like that. Blood work is mandatory for that product before and after. I couldnt finish my cycle because of extreme back cramp/pain. Aka kidney and liver issues.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
x2 Dude just listen to us guys as we know what we are doing. I must say that it is refreshing to have a kid/young adult on the board that has his head on straight and actually are taking solid, educated advice. I applaud you for that. Just stay away from the PH's until you are at least 21 and def stick with the staple supps (creatine, protein, weightgainer, bcaa's, etc.). Also try a good test booster such as TestoPRO, Activate Xtreme, or some other good natty test boosters as they have been shown to provide good, safe, and clean results. If you are looking for another supp that could help try a nutrient repartitioner such as NeoVar Recomped or Glycobol. Just stick with the good clean natty supps for now and eat AS MUCH AS YOUR STOMACH WILL LET YOU and then eat some more! and you will see great results as long as you have a solid bulking workout. I have trained many ectomorphs and it is by far the easiest to do so don't make it to complicated and try these tips out and you will be amazed by the results. Also if you don't have a good bulking workout go to bodybuilding.com and search the supersite for one as they have a goldmine of info on that site for anyone who needs it. Goodluck man and God Bless

OmnEvol Extreme Anabolic Proprietary Blend [4-chloro-17a-methyl-etiocholan-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol, 2á, 17á-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5á-etiocholan-3-one, 17á-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5á-etiocholan-2-ene Tribulus Testerris 40%] 86,000mcg

Anabolic Multiplier Proprietary Complex [Bergamottin, Buplerum, Hoelen] 2,500mcg

Gonad Axis Proprietary Complex [Tribulus 40%, Kudzu, Maca, Dodder Seed] 2,000mcg

Liver Assist & Antioxidant Proprietary Blend [Milk Thistle, Green Tea, Alpha Lipoic Acid, MSM, Ginger] 4,100mcg

Red Kidney Bean: 100mg

-Basicaly its a tri-methyl.
-ABSALUTELY NOT FOR BEGGINERS OBVIOUSLY.
-It will be very potent to your body, but you will get some great gains.
- you will still need support supps along with a h3ll of a great PCT
- research is highly suggested b4 you use this.
- the 3 compounds in it are halodrol 50, superdrol, and phera plex. all very powerful. i cant find the mg of each compound because they've thrown it into a Proprietary Blend.
- from what ive seen with other ph combos like this one it will probually be sd-10mg,phera-10mg, h drol-25mg.
-from what ive read, alot of people on this forum arent really big fans of ph combo's like this product due to their high toxicity levels and how the compounds are dosed.
-Would it better to buy the compounds individually in my oppinion? yes.

-overall dude, your 18. which means you Underage. I hate to be a "debbie downer" but your not supposed to be on this forum asking for info like this. It would be in your best intrest to wait til your at least 21 and do this. Severe dangers could occur if you do it man. you weigh 145ibs? dude sounds like you need to up the calerie intake. stick with a weightgainer and creatine brother and a natural test booster. Save yourself alot of misery down the road man.

dpfisher

Dude I know you're short so you won't start at 200 lbs or anything but seriously? 143 after superdrol? YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Dont take this **** it will fokk you up. Yer a young guy you really dont need PHs right now anyway. With the amount of natural test you have right now all you really need is a spot on diet and consistent training and you will gain the weight you want. Try a pre, intra, and post work out shake combo and increase your caloric intake + protein. 3 methyls will mess up your lipids, your liver, and shut you down.

nynone

nynone

Awards
i see where you all are comming from, and thank you all. i really do appreciate it. as far as my response to mr dpfisher, i started the cycle at 115 or a little under, and went up to 135. so 20lbs give or take is awesome for that.

i guess i'm still on that little ph high you could say. my real problem is my calorie intake just wont be upped, and forcing any more into my body just makes it shut down. i eat really clean, no junk, and fast food is like twice a week tops, on average about once a week. i make everything at home from scratch, and in portions that make my friends jaws drop. my intake is even beyond my trainers. i noticed the best results while on my sd cycle, but then again, i wonder why. natty test boosters havent done a thing for me except help me recover from my last cycle. anti-estro helps, but nothing much better. it gives me the placebo affect. with and without my n.o. shotgun isn't much of a difference at the gym.

not to be mr. know-it-all, but i seriously haven't found anything that really helps me go above and beyond other than ph's. hey, we got people starting test injections at 16 or so, and their fine. not as an arguement, just mentioning. i know omnevol isnt the best choice by far. i'm just lost at what i should do. i'm kinda like greg valentino in a way, "i have small man complex". i just don't know what there really for me to do. should i start a cutting cycle instead? please guide me somewhere so i know what to do next time i hit the supp store.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what %bf are you? post some pics if you can and it will help us all out. And those dumba**** that start steroids at 16 MIGHT be ok now but you can't see inside of them and see how badly they are f***** up. The problems with PH's come mostly some months or years after use. When your lipid profiles are all out of whack and your liver is damaged you MAY be able to function for some time after but the effects from using at too young of an age can hurt your body so much that you may never be able to lift weights again in years down. The damage could be HORENDOUS. Don't do it yet man. You need some revision of your lifting program and diet and staple supps. I am a certified personal trainer and would be glad to help. Just don't be as stupid as the general public. Listen to these guys as they know what they are talking about and it is backed by science. You have one of the best bodytypes that there are and you need to take advantage of that and naturally reach your genetic potential (you are not even close to old enough to have reached it yet) before PH's. Also, taking hormones will prematurely shut your growth plates (causing you to not reach your height potential) and stop the development of your endocrine system and brain. This could be very detrimental to your health. Just take good educated advice. When you can still have kids and you are still perfectly healthy, and you are big and ripped naturally years down the road you will look back and thank yourself, There are PLENTY of good natural supps out there that will give you GREAT results. You just have to work on improving your routine and diet :D.

i see where you all are comming from, and thank you all. i really do appreciate it. as far as my response to mr dpfisher, i started the cycle at 115 or a little under, and went up to 135. so 20lbs give or take is awesome for that.

i guess i'm still on that little ph high you could say. my real problem is my calorie intake just wont be upped, and forcing any more into my body just makes it shut down. i eat really clean, no junk, and fast food is like twice a week tops, on average about once a week. i make everything at home from scratch, and in portions that make my friends jaws drop. my intake is even beyond my trainers. i noticed the best results while on my sd cycle, but then again, i wonder why. natty test boosters havent done a thing for me except help me recover from my last cycle. anti-estro helps, but nothing much better. it gives me the placebo affect. with and without my n.o. shotgun isn't much of a difference at the gym.

not to be mr. know-it-all, but i seriously haven't found anything that really helps me go above and beyond other than ph's. hey, we got people starting test injections at 16 or so, and their fine. not as an arguement, just mentioning. i know omnevol isnt the best choice by far. i'm just lost at what i should do. i'm kinda like greg valentino in a way, "i have small man complex". i just don't know what there really for me to do. should i start a cutting cycle instead? please guide me somewhere so i know what to do next time i hit the supp store.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't agree with Juice more! Good luck bro, hopefully you can get to 165 naturally!