Any advantage of split dosing M1,4ADD?

  1. Any advantage of split dosing M1,4ADD?


    Would it be better to break up the doses and do them 12 Hours apart or dose it once daily pre work out?
    Does anyone have any kind of guess as to what the half life is?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by witchdawg7
    Would it be better to break up the doses and do them 12 Hours apart or dose it once daily pre work out?
    Does anyone have any kind of guess as to what the half life is?
    Just take it all at once.

  3. Since it is a d-bol precursor it would probably be best to take it all at once preworkout. I know that if it acts the same as the target hormone then it should spike your levels for about four hours.
    •   
       


  4. it really depends on how you are going to take it. if i were only using it alone i would use it in 1 dose. if i was stacking it with something else i would split it up.

  5. I'm using the liquid and just hit the 2 week mark but have noticed nothing to speak of except a couple pounds but that could be due to my appetite shooting way up after starting this.

    I started at 20mgs and increased 5mgs at a time until now I'm at 40mgs , hoping to see and feel something from it. No sides to speak of ... maybe a slight headache here and there but that could have been from anything. I've been splitting it morning and evening .... could that have been a mistake ?

    I didn't plan to go to 40 but did so ordered another bottle. I guess the dose I stated at was too low for me and or maybe it'll start to kick in now at 40mgs, though I've read logs where guys were feeling it a couple days into it at 25-30mgs.

    How much time is advised to be off before I would try it again and if 40 I find to be the dose for me is that what I'd start the next time or do a slight build up to it ?

    Thanks .....

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    it really depends on how you are going to take it. if i were only using it alone i would use it in 1 dose. if i was stacking it with something else i would split it up.
    I am running a 1-Test Cyp cycle 200 MG every 3 days. This is the start of my 3rd week using the M1,ADD, I have been split dosing the whole time. I just went up to 40 MG yesterday.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Crotalus
    I'm using the liquid and just hit the 2 week mark but have noticed nothing to speak of except a couple pounds but that could be due to my appetite shooting way up after starting this.

    I started at 20mgs and increased 5mgs at a time until now I'm at 40mgs , hoping to see and feel something from it. No sides to speak of ... maybe a slight headache here and there but that could have been from anything. I've been splitting it morning and evening .... could that have been a mistake ?

    I didn't plan to go to 40 but did so ordered another bottle. I guess the dose I stated at was too low for me and or maybe it'll start to kick in now at 40mgs, though I've read logs where guys were feeling it a couple days into it at 25-30mgs.

    How much time is advised to be off before I would try it again and if 40 I find to be the dose for me is that what I'd start the next time or do a slight build up to it ?

    Thanks .....
    It took me a good 2 weeks before I really started to notice strength increases
  8. Question


    Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    it really depends on how you are going to take it. if i were only using it alone i would use it in 1 dose. if i was stacking it with something else i would split it up.
    Sldge, could you or someone else provide the reason for taking it all at once when using it alone? I just started my cycle and I'm using it solo.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Sldge, could you or someone else provide the reason for taking it all at once when using it alone? I just started my cycle and I'm using it solo.
    Yes, I would like to know as well. Can the all at once spike in blood levels outweigh consistent lower blood levels throughout the day in terms of effectiveness?

  10. The idea is that with just using it alone (say 30mg per day) by spliting it into 2 doses you dont get a high enough concentration in th eblood to get max effect by itself. If you were stacking itwith something else you are complimenting the two. By taking one single dose say before you workout th eidea is that the large spike in the blood will help in lifting more weight, thus resulting in more muscle broken down and more msucles to grow. It really is a preference, I just know that with myself if I use something alone I do better in 1 large dose, when i stack I do better spliting it up throughout the day. Since this is such a mild compound you can take it for 8 weeks before starting PCT, try 4 weeks one way and 4 weeks the other and see what you come up with.

    I have some blood tests results that will be going out in the next newsletter, hopefully next week. Butthe compound seems to be very mild just like expected, I think it is a good first choice beginers methyl ph, instead of using something like m1t or MD.

  11. Thanks. I'm starting at 50mg/day so I'm gonna split the dose. If I'm not happy after 3 weeks, I'll do it in one dose.

  12. Thanks for the info Sldgehmr. I think I will do exactly what you said. I will continue split dosing through week 4 and then do a single dose for weeks 5-6 and see what happens.

  13. 8 weeks ?? Great, I have plenty of time for this stuff to produce some results since I just hit the two week mark. I thought four weeks was it for this ...

    I have liquid now , enough for almost two weeks but obviously will need more to finish. Is the liquid still there or now the tablets ?

    Couldn't check on site as it was down again when I went to check.

  14. I have a few bottles of the liqiud left so if you would rather have those then the tabs pm me and ill give you some info. But the tabs are out and they work exactly the same as the liqiud.

  15. would the all-in-one dose still hold true for a nonmethylated version of 1,4AD capsules?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Squatking
    would the all-in-one dose still hold true for a nonmethylated version of 1,4AD capsules?
    Nah, I would spread the doses throughout the day bro....

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Jergo
    Nah, I would spread the doses throughout the day bro....
    Yes def spread the doses out
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. any benefits of mega dosing Tribulus Terrestris?
    By ekdevil in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 07:34 PM
  2. Any one hear of Legal Gear M1-P ?
    By Dr. Death in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2005, 11:30 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-04-2004, 10:55 PM
  4. Sledge....Results of M1,4ADD Tests??
    By Skark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-31-2004, 05:46 PM
  5. Any negative effects of high dose L-arginine?
    By BigVrunga in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-19-2003, 12:40 AM
Log in
Log in