Superdrol clone (m-drol), but what else?

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
Im no novice when it comes to PHs, but I've never taken a methylated compound for fear of liver damage. After several PH cycles with no liver trouble, I think that if I run a cycle right I can avoid any problems.

So Im thinking about running this m-drol (superdrol) in a pulsing method (see Dr.D's "pulsing orals" post). I want to know what are you guys thoughts on pulsing superdrol, and would it be wise for me to run an androgenic as well? (since SD is almost purely anabolic). In your minds, what would an ideal stack or bridge look like?

Not necessary to include essential supps (fish oil, bcaa's, milk thistle, etc).

lilsugaro6490

lilsugaro6490

Awards
real cute herman...that was 2 years ago...but thanks, ill look into a mustache...they chould be readily available with halloween rolling around... oh yeah, and real advice would be appreciated

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
anabolic/androgenic ratings are overrated, and no there's no need to stack a more strict androgen with superdrol

there's no need to stack anything with superdrol

its that good

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
haha sorry couldnt resist, but anyhow,
I think superdrol is tagged as the most "toxic" prohormone, at least thats
how it comes off to me, which in return can also be looked at as
the one with the most possible "gains".

So in my head, correct me if im wrong anyone, this is how these prohormones come off to me in toxicity/effectiveness Halodrol<Epi<Superdrol.

W

wellbilt

Awards
I think pulsing is An interisting profocol.I think side effects would be worse due to the fluctuating hormone levels
my recomendation would be to run low doses of mdrol for 3-4. Weeks I would do 4
Something like this
week 1. 10 mg mdrol take an hour or so before work our
if side effects are minimal then weeks 2-4. Take 20 mdrol 10 mg before work ouf and 10mg post workout unless u workout late and go to bed soon after workout
If bedtime is less then2-3hours after workout I would take 10 mg mddol first thing in the am and 10 mg before workout
I would keep dose low u may not even want to go past 10mf
I would concentrate more on diet eat big and lean liift hardd using compound excersises
get your pct ready and use cycle support supplements and some liver pdofecfion
I'm a firm believer in low doses hard training and big clean eating
too Many people today take huge doses to make up poor diet and weak training x

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
no need to stack SD, it's great on its own. A lot of folks say that pulsing is the only way to go with SD, the sides seem to be disproportionately mitigated. I've never run a straight cycle of it, I worry too much for my tendons. Good luck with whatever you decide. Keep us updated.