Superdrol in the morning news

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
So I had the TV on this morning, some news channel I cant even remember which it was, and I walked into the other room to check my email when I heard someone say Superdrol. I was like wtf are they talking about superdrol on TV!? So I walk back in and watch the rest of it and apparently some highschool kid had been taking it for months and had to go to the hospital for liver problems. The reporter then went on to say that kids are buying this stuff all the time over the internet and that at least 5% of all highschool students are taking it or some other type of AAS.

This kid tried to make it look like he was a victim and that he was just trying use a normal supplement to help him get bigger for football. I call BS on this, he knew he was taking steroids and is probably now gonna try to sue someone. Its sad that kids are so stupid sometimes. Its not like he bought this at GNC or vitaminshoppe, he had to search the internet for it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are many, many supplement shops that carry these items. They are by no means internet only items.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I'm calling BS I spent the last year and half of my college career researching steroids use in high schoolers. 5% is a very optimistic number and this kid knew exactly what he was doing. On most online supplement shops they are under the prohormone section and most say they are for people 21+ and are not to play around with. Seeing that he is a highschooler (and does not seem like a bright one) I'm almost positive he bought it from one of the more well known Online supp shops that clearly states these are nothing to play with.

These should not be sold to people under 21 AT LEAST. it really gets to me that people could give a **** less about these kids and only care about turning profits. Sometimes I feel like the world is going to hell in gasoline trousers

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
vitaminshoppe carries ph's now actually
We don't carry much, we had decavol and 11-oxo, but we were instructed to pull them off the shelves a few days ago. We also had to pull all products containing 4-Androstene-3,6,17-trione (6-oxo).

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
There are many, many supplement shops that carry these items. They are by no means internet only items.
Not that I dont believe you, but name one store, outside of mom n pop small business shops, that sell superdrol. In the majority of the US, at least the east coast you cant buy real PHs in a gnc, vit shoppe, or pharmacy. You can buy DHEA supps and things like hyperdol or methyl-1-d but nothing like Epi, S-Drol, or H-drol.

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
We don't carry much, we had decavol and 11-oxo, but we were instructed to pull them off the shelves a few days ago. We also had to pull all products containing 4-Androstene-3,6,17-trione (6-oxo).
Yeah thats what I thought, ive bought 11-oxo and 6-oxo at vit shoppe and ive seen hyperdrolX2/massFX, but I havnt seen any bigtime designer steroids/clones sold there.

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
I'm calling BS I spent the last year and half of my college career researching steroids use in high schoolers. 5% is a very optimistic number and this kid knew exactly what he was doing. On most online supplement shops they are under the prohormone section and most say they are for people 21+ and are not to play around with. Seeing that he is a highschooler (and does not seem like a bright one) I'm almost positive he bought it from one of the more well known Online supp shops that clearly states these are nothing to play with.

These should not be sold to people under 21 AT LEAST it really gets to me that people could give a **** less about these kids and only care about turning profits. Sometimes I feel like the world is going to hell in gasoline trousers

Yeah I highly doubt 5% of my highschool, thats 5 out of every 100 people, 1 person out of every class basically, that supposedly was on gear. And yeah that kid knew exactly what he was doing.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great. The thing that really sucks is as educated bodybuilders and users that WE personally can do next to nothing about it.

So I had the TV on this morning, some news channel I cant even remember which it was, and I walked into the other room to check my email when I heard someone say Superdrol. I was like wtf are they talking about superdrol on TV!? So I walk back in and watch the rest of it and apparently some highschool kid had been taking it for months and had to go to the hospital for liver problems. The reporter then went on to say that kids are buying this stuff all the time over the internet and that at least 5% of all highschool students are taking it or some other type of AAS.

This kid tried to make it look like he was a victim and that he was just trying use a normal supplement to help him get bigger for football. I call BS on this, he knew he was taking steroids and is probably now gonna try to sue someone. Its sad that kids are so stupid sometimes. Its not like he bought this at GNC or vitaminshoppe, he had to search the internet for it.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Great. The thing that really sucks is as educated bodybuilders and users that WE personally can do next to nothing about it.
I agree. People that misuse PH's are going to ruin it for everyone else. Looks like I am going to have to start to stock up for my future cycles now.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Tons of sd has been sold and used with minimal problems... Our media is about sensationalism, take the worst case and try and make it the norm...

What about that commercial about the 18 yo girl that had throat cancer and needed a voice box to talk. Should the FDA collect all the cigs on this country!!!
It comes down to $$$$! There have been lots of paid politicans and their still are. What about the piss poor quaility if our fast food that's causing massive obesity in this country? Should fast food be made illegal by the FDA? What about alcohol? It's the top gateway drug, not pot. Once again lots of $$$.
I agree each shares in responsibility but wouldn't come sense say maybe I should stop taking it when I don't feel normal or have issues.

It's the idiots that ruin it for the rest.

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
Yeah its sad that some people can be so stupid and irresponsible.

dpfisher

Yeah I highly doubt 5% of my highschool, thats 5 out of every 100 people, 1 person out of every class basically, that supposedly was on gear. And yeah that kid knew exactly what he was doing.
I thought it said he was 26? "That kid" is older than half the people in this thread!

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats what I thought, ive bought 11-oxo and 6-oxo at vit shoppe and ive seen hyperdrolX2/massFX, but I havnt seen any bigtime designer steroids/clones sold there.
and mass tabs too and bromodrol

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got done watching the Senate Hearings and they specifically went after Superdrol, asking why on earth the DEA has not scheduled it yet. Basically the overall theme and summary was (from senators Specter and Hatch to FDA/DEA, etc....) "we believe the laws are fine, YOU need to enforce them".

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Just got done watching the Senate Hearings and they specifically went after Superdrol, asking why on earth the DEA has not scheduled it yet. Basically the overall theme and summary was (from senators Specter and Hatch to FDA/DEA, etc....) "we believe the laws are fine, YOU need to enforce them".
so what was the overall ending thought though in the room to end the whole thing? was it what you just said about how the FDA needs to enforce crap?

dpfisher

So basically the legit companies that tell you what's in the products are first against the wall, then eventually some of the IDS's and ALRI's will get caught?

That's almost worse than an all-out ban.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
True that. Everything is taken to the extreme in the media. What I don't understand is why they have to go after such a small group of people (i.e. US bodybuilders). There are not many of us but they still come after us as if we were a group of outraged mobsters trying to take over the country or something. Ridiculous.

Tons of sd has been sold and used with minimal problems... Our media is about sensationalism, take the worst case and try and make it the norm...

What about that commercial about the 18 yo girl that had throat cancer and needed a voice box to talk. Should the FDA collect all the cigs on this country!!!
It comes down to $$$$! There have been lots of paid politicans and their still are. What about the piss poor quaility if our fast food that's causing massive obesity in this country? Should fast food be made illegal by the FDA? What about alcohol? It's the top gateway drug, not pot. Once again lots of $$$.
I agree each shares in responsibility but wouldn't come sense say maybe I should stop taking it when I don't feel normal or have issues.

It's the idiots that ruin it for the rest.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
cliffs:
-congress wants to see all PS/DS gone
-the ones that can be taken off shelves and made illegal TODAY:bold,phera,tren
-superdrol isn't on that dshea list yet, but it was talked about a lot.
-all other ph/ds will eventually be taken off shelves, but i dont think they can be made illegal/scheduled just yet. expect it to happen quickly though.

basically congress told fda/dea they have the power to get rid of phera,tren,bold ASAP

They made a big point about the large numbers of people "exposed" to these drugs, but failed to consider that almost all of those people know exactly what they are and choose to take them safely.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hope no one expects Congress to make a good decision on this as NONE of them are in any way experienced bobybuilders or experts on the subject. I know that this is exactly what I expected from them as it is obvious that they don't have a clue about what these supplements are all about. Oh well, stock up I guess :).

cliffs:
-congress wants to see all PS/DS gone
-the ones that can be taken off shelves and made illegal TODAY:bold,phera,tren
-superdrol isn't on that dshea list yet, but it was talked about a lot.
-all other ph/ds will eventually be taken off shelves, but i dont think they can be made illegal/scheduled just yet. expect it to happen quickly though.

basically congress told fda/dea they have the power to get rid of phera,tren,bold ASAP

They made a big point about the large numbers of people "exposed" to these drugs, but failed to consider that almost all of those people know exactly what they are and choose to take them safely.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29