First cycle, need some advice

DeltaNiner

Awards
Hey brothers, first time in this section of the boards. Came here to get some advice for my first AAS cycle, as my knowledge in this area is obviously lacking. I recently turned 22, and have been lifting on and off for a good 3 years. I've ran insulin, GH, and IGF (for hyperplasia and injury recovery mostly). These peptides are good, but now I want to enlarge the muscle I've put on.

I'm currently at 185lbs but have to eat like a pregnant cow in order not to lose the lbs. I want to run something that's good for bulking, and does not aromatize (I don't want the excess estrogen to cause early epiphyseal closure).

Did some research in here and other forums to get this cycle:

Test-E - 500mg a week for 12 weeks?
Anavar - 75mg a day for weeks 1 to 6?
Winstrol (Oral) 50mg a day for weeks 11-14?

Will I achieve my goals with this cycle? Please be as critical as you want, I really want to do it right.

Also, should I be taking any liver support while I'm on this cycle and what should my PCT look like? I'm guessing a SERM like Clomid should be used, but do I also need to take an aromatase inhibitor? Many thanks.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
I know the answers to your questions but if I tell you, you won't be learning anything. If one is to use steroids, one must become a bit of an expert on the subject first. Do lots of research on the many types of steroids before beginning something and be sure to have a solid pct in place (that I will be happy to help you with) start by checking out this site: steroid.com, it's a good overview of different types of steroids.
And for your first cycle: test solo

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
if you are worried about your growth plates closing cause ur still growing u may wanna wait a bit. U shouldnt touch this stuff till ur done growing

DeltaNiner

Awards
Thanks for the reply timmmah, agree with what you said about doing the research first - didn't intend to be spoon fed. Will check out the link, thanks bro.

@slacker86

Thanks for the concern man, but my research says a moderate strength androgen that doesn't aromatize will not stop bone growth. I may be wrong, but it can actually help. I think Anavar was actually prescribed to kids of short stature.

I'm off to do more research.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
the reason i bring this up is because test-e does aromatize.

DeltaNiner

Awards
Sorry you're right, I had confused Test-E with another androgen. Definitely need to do more thorough research. Thanks bro.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
its ok just a good example of why planning/researching/posting ur cycle is a good idea, goodluck with the research.