Anabolics and Disable Children..

Akula

Akula

Awards
hey guys sorry if this question has been asked before...
but here goes anyway...

Now we all know you can have kids after you take anabolics but i want to know is does anybody know if take anabolics increases the chances of having Disable Children?

Any input at all would be great if anybody seen any sites i've searched obviously before, but as soon as you write anabolics into any search you just get bombarded with photo's of pumped guys...

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
hey guys sorry if this question has been asked before...
but here goes anyway...

Now we all know you can have kids after you take anabolics but i want to know is does anybody know if take anabolics increases the chances of having Disable Children?

Any input at all would be great if anybody seen any sites i've searched obviously before, but as soon as you write anabolics into any search you just get bombarded with photo's of pumped guys...
search birth defects steroids, i bet you find sum answers there

dpfisher

I don't think it's likely unless the mother was the one using the steroids. The father doesn't contribute any chemicals to the child, just his DNA.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it's likely unless the mother was the one using the steroids. The father doesn't contribute any chemicals to the child, just his DNA.
Exactly what I was going to say.

SRS2000

Awards
  • Established
Unless the compound damaged or mutated the father's DNA, it's very unlikely to cause any problems. I've not heard much about any anabolic compounds actually damaging DNA.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
Unless the compound damaged or mutated the father's DNA, it's very unlikely to cause any problems. I've not heard much about any anabolic compounds actually damaging DNA.
Still you gotta wonder if all the shrinkage, and restarting wouldn't damage anything.

dpfisher

Still you gotta wonder if all the shrinkage, and restarting wouldn't damage anything.
No. Sperm are recycled very quickly... a couple of days.

Unless you're taking Uraniumdrol- It's a dose of HEAVY METAL straight to your muscles! Its high atomic mass helps you build mass faster than you ever thought possible!

Man, I could be in marketing.

Akula

Akula

Awards
Guys did some research, thank you for all your answer!
And you guys were right, Anabolics will not increase the chances of you having disable children UNLESS you are on them at the time of conception (Because you are forcing sperm to be produced some of them will have faults i would give you guys the link but i already cleared my history sorry), as for recycled? i don't know about a couple of days dpfisher some people say it takes up to a year for your sperm to fully recover.

dpfisher

as for recycled? i don't know about a couple of days dpfisher some people say it takes up to a year for your sperm to fully recover.
They may mean sperm production, and that may be correct in some cases. I mean the living sperm in your body, not your testes ability to produce them. They die off on average every 2 days or so and are broken down into protein.

Say you finished a cycle a month ago. Maybe your body's producing enough sperm to get someone pregnant, maybe not. But any new sperm being made are just that- new. The ones produced while you are on, if any, are gone.