My Prohormone cycle

Johnw1415

Awards
I have been researching a lot and i finally decided what cycle i want to do. I bought tri methylx, nolvadex, cycle support, and pct support. I am 21 years old, i have been working out for around 4 years, and i am going to quit drinking completly during this cycle. My only concern is that i take 5mg of lexapro a day, and i was wondering if that could interact with any of the compounds i will be taking.

My cycle will be
1 2 caps trimeth, cs
2 2 caps trimeth, cs
3 2 caps trimeth, cs
4 2 caps trimeth, cs
5 20mg nolva, cs, pcs
6 10mg nolva, cs, pcs
7 10mg nolva, cs, pcs
8 cs, pcs

any input would be apreciated

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
20SD, 20PP, 40HD is a little much for a first cycle, you wouldn't rather run them separately? And about your weight have you tried bulking before?

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
lexapro and varying hormone levels has been known to cause severe depression i would be very cautious if i where u... i would highly advise against using anabolics while on lexapro. and by highly i mean HIGHLY HIGHLY advise u NOT to cycle anything that will influence hormone levels. Although i do notice some of your stats there are a lot of diets for bulking and training forms available here a lot of guys like the DC training routines.

Please try to use every other option before using hormone products, lexapro is a very heavy SSRI. It would be worth your time to stay natural for now and if/and when u decide to go off for any period of time maybe then think about it.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
there was a kid named taylor hooton who killed himself, he used steroids and was also on lexapro, thats why i am advising against it. Weather its because of steroids or because of lexapro is still being debated, however you cant ignore the fact the kid killed himself and thats why i ask you to exhaust every other option before using PH/DS/AAS. SSRI's are known to be picky thus changing your hormones seems like a scary thing becuase its not something that is easily reversed.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, I wouldn't call myself an experienced ph user, but I have run this combo twice, (different brands) and both times, I felt one cap during the first week, was enough, and two the rest of the cycle def enough.

for your first cycle, one cap of this should be enough, atleast for the first week or two.

anyways, now for the interesting part. this product is supposed to have 90mg per 2 caps. of a ph blend total.

but they say it has only 10mg of sd, 10mg of pp, 20mg of hd per cap. that is only 80mg per 2 caps.

as with the weakness of the last sd/pp/hd combo product, I wouldn't be suprised to if this one is funny too. im now starting to get very weary of companies that mislabel products.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there was a kid named taylor hooton who killed himself, he used steroids and was also on lexapro, thats why i am advising against it. Weather its because of steroids or because of lexapro is still being debated, however you cant ignore the fact the kid killed himself and thats why i ask you to exhaust every other option before using PH/DS/AAS. SSRI's are known to be picky thus changing your hormones seems like a scary thing becuase its not something that is easily reversed.

is that the kid who's dad is responsible for the start up of the crack down of steroids. I remeber some baseball player who killed himself and his pops blames steroids, when he should take a hard look at his parenting skills.

Johnw1415

Awards
well im not depressed, i take lexapro for anxiety. Im sure if i start feeling super depressed ill get off of the **** imediately

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
is that the kid who's dad is responsible for the start up of the crack down of steroids. I remeber some baseball player who killed himself and his pops blames steroids, when he should take a hard look at his parenting skills.
Yes it is. The problem is the kid was on lexapro as well, lexapro is a heavy SSRI. Weather or not u choose to believe steroids, lexapro, parents, the sport whatever it is u cant deny that the kid didnt kill himself. I am much more comfortable saying dont use PH's until every other option has been exhausted than saying "sure being on lexapro and PH's wont do anything". It hasnt been studied much and the one person that i know of that has done this killed himself. I dont think its soley the steroids fault or soley lexapro's fault, but i do think the combination could be dangerous and since there is already one know case of suicide with both involved its more of a safe thing to recomend that he try other methods first.

the father is a typical guy who believes what the government tells him. Its really not his fault he was brought up in an era where u trusted the government and didnt ask many questions. I would assume many of the people you ask who grew up in the 50's they generally believe what the goverment says. Plus he is trying to make up for losing his son, I dont blame the guy hes just mis-informed. I mean did ur parnets bring u up to be a drug user? Cause thats what prohormones and steroids are. When u look at it that way i can definately see why he blames steroids. I dont support his group or his claims cause all my personal experience is differnet from what he says but hes older and comes from a different time, he thinks hes making a difference and thats what it takes for him to sleep at night. You really cant hate on the guy too much, even if u are pro steroid (which i am in case u got the opposite feeling). But u can hate the goverment for not studying steroids and allowing them to be mis-represnted, and that mis-representation creates people like taylor hootons father.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
well im not depressed, i take lexapro for anxiety. Im sure if i start feeling super depressed ill get off of the **** imediately
the problem is when u start feeling differently becuase of varying hormone flucuations chances are ur already shut down. PCT is going to take a month and u still wont be completely back by the end of the month. Personally i do PCT usually for a month then take another month down time, then i look at blood test results to see if im close to normal again. The thing is by the time ur hormones change to the PH's its probably too late to just cut it out and like i said PCT takes at least a month to work.

Honestly its up to u, im just letting u know there is a famous suicide case that involved lexapro and steroids. at the end of the day it is your decision to make

Johnw1415

Awards
Damn man, now my confidence is totally shaken, i bought all this stuff it was 174 dollars, and im not sure i want to go through with it now. This kinda sucks

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
all i wanted to do was make u aware of what has already happened involving steroids and lexapro. Now if there are some studies out there that say otherwise and they are backed by people that arent looking for a skewed result to fit their wants then by all means go ahead. All i wanted to do was make u aware of an incident that happened. Like i said its up to u, my advice would be to do a lot more research before you run something, especially something that potent.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
if you do a low dose you will still probably shut down especially since it includes SD and PP. My advice is to do a lot of research before you try and run this, and try different diets and different training routines first before you jump into anabolics. Plus what you bought wont go bad anytime soon you can literally put it in the freezer and take it out 6 years later and it will still be just as potent.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
oh and if u wanted to sell it now would be the time u could probably get more than what u paid for it cause of the upcoming PH ban and im pretty sure almost all SD clones are on that ban list coming up... I think the court hearing for that starts on tuesday

Johnw1415

Awards
tri methyl x actually was just discontinued a couple days ago

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
well there u go. It wont go bad anytime soon. You can sell it if u dont feel comfortable or u can keep it, again its not going to expire soon. Just do your research and make sure u get all the info u feel u need to conduct a safe cycle. I personally think you could gain a lot more size and weight just by getting on a good bulking diet and a good weight training program. Now if that ban does go through remember u cant sell it cause u would actually be holding a controlled substance. So just keep that in mind and keep an ear out for what gets banned.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
well there u go. It wont go bad anytime soon. You can sell it if u dont feel comfortable or u can keep it, again its not going to expire soon. Just do your research and make sure u get all the info u feel u need to conduct a safe cycle. I personally think you could gain a lot more size and weight just by getting on a good bulking diet and a good weight training program. Now if that ban does go through remember u cant sell it cause u would actually be holding a controlled substance. So just keep that in mind and keep an ear out for what gets banned.
YEAh, man just keep it in a cool dark place and when your older like me you'll find your gonna need it, and your system might even react postively to it, like mine.

Johnw1415

Awards
well i got all my stuff together, and i think i want to cycle it. Do you think 1 cap for 3 weeks would do anything? i dont want to do the regular dose since slacker kind of freaked me out haha

hog928

Awards
  • Established
dont just go against these guys when they give you info they do know what there talking about and they are only trying to watch out for your health so you dont end up like some people who choose to do something they arnt prepared for. Let alone what your on mixed with a ph probably is not a great idea but we cant stop you

westernsig

Awards
hey bro... you are 21 your natural test is still close to it's prime.... if you want some gains try a few natural boosters in a year or so... save what you have until you hit a peak then wait a few months/year or so.. you are still developing and you shouldn't mess with your bodies chemistry until it has finished development. you will still see good gains with a good diet...you have the body chemistry that we all wish we still had... so get the most out of it that you can then jump on your PH or AAS, and since you are r on lexapro... AAS might be a little better to hit first since its history show that it has less of an effect on hormonal balance..

and no matter what you go with make sure your PCT is optimal.