Vpx M5aa

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
This was posted by j_espo1 at bb.com. I hope it is a joke.

From VPX newsletter:

GANGSTA TEST (Methyl 5AA Proprionate)

Masteron, Halotestin, Parabolan…these are three of the most prized anabolic steroids among bodybuilders because of their incredible ability to radically increase the hardness and density of the muscles, while also greatly enhancing strength and aggressiveness in the gym. These steroids produce a dry, ripped, fat/water free physique, full of vasculartiy, with a look of stone.

Gangsta Test was created to mimic the effects of all three of the above-mentioned illegal anabolic steroids. After only a few days on Gangsta Test you will begin to feel tighter and more powerful; you will see more striations in your chest and delts; you will notice thicker and fuller veins through your shoulders, biceps, and forearms. There is no doubt that Gangsta Test can turn a decent physique into a freaky one!

Stack Gangsta Test with Paradeca or 4-Test cypionate to enhance strength and power, or with 1-Test or EQ to gain lean muscle while dramatically defining and hardening your physique.

Whether you are shredding up for the contest stage, a photo shoot, or a vacation on a sunny island, Gangsta Test will give you the head-turning, jaw-dropping ripped muscle that you’ve always dreamed about!

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Is VPX now going to tell me that they are NOT marketing to teens.... :rolleyes:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Gangsta test....LOL. I can just picture the Bloods and Crypts taking Gangsta test prior to a drive-by. Mmmm,mmmm biatch. :D

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
i hope they remind people to take their ghetto thistle to protect their liver

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
You don't have to take any liver protectants, I'm sure its got a "Gansta Polylipid" in there somewhere :rolleyes:

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
Dizzamn, gangsta test, hmmm.

Im going to gizzet me sizzome!!!! I am gizzonna be rizzipped foo. :rolleyes:

Why are they calling it test?

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
i heard that its attached to prop ester.........so it could be injectable. but i dont know whats the use off that.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
wow so if buy this i too can become a gangsta..oh **** homie..now all i need is some snoop thizzle and some wiggedly wacked nac....wow i just made myself sick

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I heard about this a couple of weeks ago on another site. I knew you guys were going to love the name. :D

Jackasses!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The name alone will make me never buy a vpx product ever

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Gansta test? to go with my Methyl-Hood-Rat-diol. LOL! :D

rhatid

Banned
Awards
nothing beats halo as far as pre-workout supps are concerned.

10-15mg of halo is the ****.. especially before basketball games.

still in the hunt for some cheque drops though.

BTW... it is not 'crypts' it is 'crips'

comrade

Awards
Wasn't that guy on this board who works for VPX saying how vpx was coming up with an esterfied m5aa product? And I beleive one of the mods was telling him what a stupid idea that was and how people are going to die from it because the time they show any symptoms of jaundice it will be too late because the drug is esterfied and will still be releasing into his system for days until he dies?
and then the VPX salesman is like, opps just talked to my boss and we're not really coming out with that, but we're still market inovators with a private lab and and our own nurses and yada yada..

He was trying to prove how VPX where market inovators and everyone was mocking him for being full of **** and comparing VPX to muscletech?
I'm sure someone remembers that thread.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
why in the hell would you want a slow acting preworkout supplement. They are idiots, lets make it oral bioavailable but we will attach an ester to it just incase anyone wants to shoot it as well. Next thing they have "DIENOLONE CRACK TABS, for the little rage junkie in all of us".

comrade

Awards
Next thing they have "DIENOLONE CRACK TABS, for the little rage junkie in all of us".
I think you just gave VPX a new idea.

Smokable PH's sold in vials of little white rocks.
Would apeal to the same market that buys immitation weed out of high times mag.

Last edited:

azgymrat

Awards
Sounds like these idiots have been smoking too much methelcrack themselves.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
I love how VPX is bringing out the inner gasta in all our members...mad props to the gangsta thistle, I hear that shiznits off the chain yo

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Unfreakin disturbing, I can picture 15-18 year old who have trained 3 months taking this **** and then they'll come out on 60 minutes to show us how GANGSTA test fucked up their life. This kids will be Ball-less gangstas when they run this **** too long w/out PCT.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ironic how VPX contributes zilch to the cause of preserving prohormones, yet comes out with products marketed towards teenagers and attaching a derogatory image in the process... idiotic--what next? ...GANGSTA TEST commercials on MTV???

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Ironic how VPX contributes zilch to the cause of preserving prohormones, yet comes out with products marketed towards teenagers and attaching a derogatory image in the process... idiotic--what next? ...GANGSTA TEST commercials on MTV???

hahaha i know really

drei

Awards
Is this a joke!?

I thought you all were joking until I saw this!

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
aaaaaaaaaaaaaand we've reached a new low

comrade

Awards
I thought you all were joking until I saw this!

"mommy!! I know what I want for christmas!!"

"Now huney, you know you're not supposed to do methyl's until you're at least 15, you can get it after you take your driver license exam."