results from the FDA supplement tests for the BB.com Raid so far.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
this was apart of the AFFIDAVIT w/ the SEARCH WARRANT

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
well I saw 5 up there I was interested in trying...I ordered P-Plex and M-Drol just the other day elsewhere, but there's still some more I wanted to try this spring.

So what are they planning on doing with the stuff on the list, making it all illegal?

dpfisher

Is FCC a chemical analysis or are they saying the FCC judged what these are based on what people compare them to using electronic communications?

vdoe2008

Awards
just curious - does anyone know what they are basing this warrant on actually? None of these substances (pplex,sdrol,tren xtreme) is illegal. Yeah, DEA wanted to put them on the scheduled list last year and they failed - congress never approved that, I guess they didn't demonstrate it without doubt that these are indeed anabolics. So what are they then using as a reason for this search ?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
illegal search and seizure....get used to it, it is the future all Americans will face...

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
So it looks like they opened the can but really have nothing to go on. Just trying to expose things to the general public.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
anybody catch the mass tabs up there ? ^^^^^turns out they WERE Superdrol...haha S.O.B. solved that mystery i guess ha.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anybody catch the mass tabs up there ? ^^^^^turns out they WERE Superdrol...haha S.O.B. solved that mystery i guess ha.
WOW that's funny. Wasn't it supposed to be Stenbolone or something like that??

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
WOW that's funny. Wasn't it supposed to be Stenbolone or something like that??
lol, ya thats what everyone was thinkin, haha, it said that it had like 30mg per cap of methyl-Stenbolone. ha well derrrrrr, 30mg of superdrol at one time pre workout will make anybody blow up and think their hott sh!t in the weight room. but of course, im sure these were the tests for the NEW ones, idkkkkkk about the old ones, haha, could have been the same, idk.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
they pulled AXs Hyperdrol X2??? wonder why?

also no epi? or m14ad? or hdrol? or Pmag?

DAMN look at all the SD, Phera stacks... no wonder why peeps were getting jacked lol!!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dymethazine was labeled as Superdrol. :think: - I didn't notice any epithio compounds up there.

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
I've noticed a trend with this admin.! They fear talk radio-it exposes their intentions and lies, also corruption. i.e. ACORN, voter fraud, their fear of an armed populous. Just think about what they have tried to do in less than a year. Take over banks, force "green energy" CAP and TAX which will destroy our industry, spread the wealth-that was talked about in the campeign. The fairness doctrine (to force out right wing talk radio. Fines if you dont buy health ins.-if Obammy care passes. Just read the Bakus bill.

Why wouln't these pencil necked, high brow, pipecleaner armed socially bleeding hearts want to get rid of big strong dudes? Your a threat to them, you can take care of yourselves.

These idiots want you subservient!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i know 4AD... and thats what Hyperdrol X2 tested out as too?!?!????
While it sucks that all of this is happening, it's interesting to see what some of this stuff actually turns out to be! This proves that purchasing products from a legitimate company is very important. I'm sure people will be scrapping I-Force from their list. Dymeth as SD, and Bold as 4AD? Sheesh.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
While it sucks that all of this is happening, it's interesting to see what some of this stuff actually turns out to be! This proves that purchasing products from a legitimate company is very important. I'm sure people will be scrapping I-Force from their list. Dymeth as SD, and Bold as 4AD? Sheesh.

everyone knew dymeth was SD... just 2 linked together by a "whatever its called bond."

but look apparently Hyperdrol X2 had 4AD... no wonder why the HDX2 and MassFX seemed to work well... kinda reminds me of org JW by ALRI... and what happen to AX section here? disapeared???

MHA

Awards
  • Established
While I'm no expert they may just be off, like when the first looked at tren. They didn't know sh!t about it. May be the saw it has a close chem structure so the just listed it as that

IDS is shady but I don't think that about iforce. They have a great fallowing at BB.com

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
If Mass Tabs is superdrol, then what explains the lack of sides that so many are reporting? I dont doubt the test, just wondering if its some kind of manipulated sdrol.

muller

muller

Awards
If Mass Tabs is superdrol, then what explains the lack of sides that so many are reporting? I dont doubt the test, just wondering if its some kind of manipulated sdrol.
thats what im wondering.. I've ran mass tabs a few times and it was great. Problem is I never ran SD to compare it to, but I definitely never felt like sh!t like so many ppl report on the SD.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
AX is taking cover........

hyperdrol is 4ad?

WTF?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I am going to be honest here, but I never trusted many things that came from the reps of Iforce. I think a few of those guys were cool guys and I had a chat or two with one or two of them, but overall, they never really shot straight.

Also, in many of the threads when the heat was on, there were never any distinct extinguishers that they provided...it was always obscure.

I remember that I was asking for a certain write up from the actual developer and I was promised, on 5 occasions, that it was on the way. That was last year and I've yet to get any official write up and actual lab results which I was told were held back for XXX reasons.

When I asked where they were, I got no response from anyone....

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
everyone knew dymeth was SD... just 2 linked together by a "whatever its called bond."

but look apparently Hyperdrol X2 had 4AD... no wonder why the HDX2 and MassFX seemed to work well... kinda reminds me of org JW by ALRI... and what happen to AX section here? disapeared???
The only thing was that the reps said that it was not the same as SD due to the double bond. It was touted as a safe alternative to SD with no similar side effects.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
While I'm no expert they may just be off, like when the first looked at tren. They didn't know sh!t about it. May be the saw it has a close chem structure so the just listed it as that

IDS is shady but I don't think that about iforce. They have a great fallowing at BB.com
They could have had some issues testing what these products actually were, but, they did their job. They tested correctly enough of the products to sway "judgment" in their favor.

Remember, in today's society, if a person is correct 70% of the time, he/she is a genius....

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
AX is taking cover........

hyperdrol is 4ad?

WTF?
yeah check it out... AX is gone from the supplement company section... also on their forum looks like they are pulling HDx2 and SX, but not saying much at all about it... probably advised by lawyers... hmmm????

and as was mentioned above i bet 6bromo tests as an andro metabolite and so dose 1,4ad so that way its listed at 4AD, just my thoughts though.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Epi's there. I'm assuming that 6-bromo cues a false positive for andro.
I'm pretty sure that the production of 6-bromo results in a small percent of 4-ad. I could be wrong though, I'm no chemist...

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So the question remains, should we stock up on these products? What does everyone think?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
interesting

id like to know the %s of the compounds found in each product eg trace amounts or fully fledged ando in the 6br

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Where have you been? If you look for most things right now, you will notice that it is very thin in regards to stock.
So the question remains, should we stock up on these products? What does everyone think?

alexsc29654

Awards
Agreed

Everything is getting low, Including havoc of which i wanted to order some more of.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Here's the dumb@ss whos in charge of all this Sh!t and trying to save our glorious country from those awful steroids.......

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
so have we heard the verdict yet with all of these brands?? Should i be stocking up right now???

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry bro. It was a dumb question. I was just wondering what the verdict and conclusion of all this is as well.

Where have you been? If you look for most things right now, you will notice that it is very thin in regards to stock.

willib

Awards
  • Established
It amazes me that our society thinks anything anabolic is bad.If they went after the drug trade as hard maybe,there would not be so many in prisons,crime would go down and there would be less families busted up from drug addictions.

dpfisher

It amazes me that our society thinks anything anabolic is bad.If they went after the drug trade as hard maybe,there would not be so many in prisons,crime would go down and there would be less families busted up from drug addictions.
If they went after this like they do with the drug trade, we'd all have SWAT teams busting in our doors and shooting our dogs to grab the guys with a couple bottles while the manufacturers were allowed to run unchecked.

willib

Awards
  • Established
Most of b.b. community are trying to develope our bodies for the better,health,looks,strength,etc.,not harm society.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established

the supplement companies should not have lied. they are the real scum here.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wonder if they know that if they take this off the shelf it will be another huge hit to the economy...haha great :slap:

Most of b.b. community are trying to develope our bodies for the better,health,looks,strength,etc.,not harm society.

MC Gun

MC Gun

Banned
Awards
This is a copy of the email l sent to the FDA the email address is [email protected] send them your opinion of their stupidity. Here is the email l sent;

Great so instead of cleaning up the tobacco industry and the fast food
industry which are the 2 main reasons your country has health care
problems you go after the health food industry and target bodybuilding
supplements. WHAT A MAJOR FAILURE OF YOUR RESOURCES . When are going
to do something that will really make a difference when you stop
pandering to the tobacco companies and fast food companies.
--

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's all about politics and reputation. It's never actually about common sense. The general public loves fast food and tobacco and a number of other things that cause major problems. However, one thing the uneducated public does not approve of is PH/AAS and all things eluding to this. This is due to lack of education and the ignorant opinions of the media. I do agree that kids getting their hands on this stuff is a problem; however, go out on a friday night and look at what the majority of kids are doing. They are not popping superdrol or 1-AD, they are smoking cigs and pot and drinking alcohol and maybe worse while eating fast food for their "munch fest". I'm sorry but a lifetime of Mcdonalds hamburgers is going to do alot more damage than PH/AAS will do anyday if used correctly in an educated manner. Even on the documentary "Supersize Me" it stated that Mcdonalds is so nutrient difficient that 1-2 straight months of eating this for every meal would most certainly kill an individual from malnutrition. Hope that these facts are considered Tuesday in the hearing.

This is a copy of the email l sent to the FDA the email address is [email protected] send them your opinion of their stupidity. Here is the email l sent;

Great so instead of cleaning up the tobacco industry and the fast food
industry which are the 2 main reasons your country has health care
problems you go after the health food industry and target bodybuilding
supplements. WHAT A MAJOR FAILURE OF YOUR RESOURCES . When are going
to do something that will really make a difference when you stop
pandering to the tobacco companies and fast food companies.
--

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
If they went after this like they do with the drug trade, we'd all have SWAT teams busting in our doors and shooting our dogs to grab the guys with a couple bottles while the manufacturers were allowed to run unchecked.
You are absolutely correct...I do not understand why others do not see this....

Apparently, a few have not lived in areas where government officials come after drug criminals. It is not a pretty site. And, this raid on BB is NOTHING compared to those raids...people actually get coffined.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is very true. However, those raids make much more sense than this one does no matter what the scale it is on IMO.

You are absolutely correct...I do not understand why others do not see this....

Apparently, a few have not lived in areas where government officials come after drug criminals. It is not a pretty site. And, this raid on BB is NOTHING compared to those raids...people actually get coffined.

willib

Awards
  • Established
If they are truly harmful they should not be on the shelves.I would like to see real evidence,not propaganda from big Pharma and congressmen who don't have a clue what they are talking about.Once supplements are banned,think about how much they will charge for prescriptions.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^x2

If they are truly harmful they should not be on the shelves.I would like to see real evidence,not propaganda from big Pharma and congressmen who don't have a clue what they are talking about.Once supplements are banned,think about how much they will charge for prescriptions.

dpfisher

This is very true. However, those raids make much more sense than this one does no matter what the scale it is on IMO.
So it's ok if you use drugs that have the potential to kill you or make some people go crazy because you know what you're doing, but when other people make the same decision with a different kind of drug it's not ok? How do people even get into this mindset? Do some of you truly believe that steroids don't have any effects on anyone besides being magic "gives you muscle" pills?