New Member saying Hi and Commenting on PGCL

Tamerlane

Awards
Hey everyone,
Im new to this board, but have been reading it for years now. Im just droping in to introduce myself. Im def not a Rookie in the BB scene. Although, Due to a very serious shoulder injury I had to take a good 2 years off- wich really sucked. However, I have been back on a good diet and BB routine for the past 4 months. My muscle memory seems to be kicking in- I put about 20 Lbs on in the past 2 months. I finally feel like im getting "jacked" again. Currently I am 27, about 6'1 and 225 LBs @ about 8-9% bf. Anyway, I have been reading a lot about PGCL, and am actualy trying it myself now- so if you have any questions just ask. There is one comment I want to make about the PGCL. Yes, it def does make you sh*t, and i actually threw up the first shot i took- it also does give you insane pumps. As far as the upset stomach and ****tng goes I have a question/sugestion. From what I have read you are to use steril saline solution- like for eye contacts- to disolve the PGCL powder in and then inject. Well it occured to me the other day that saline is a LAXATIVE or has the properties of one- has it occured to anyone that shooting the saline solution into your body may be the cause of such bad stomach issues. I mean after You shoot the sh*t you have a salty taste in your mouth for a bit- the taste actually reminds me exactaly of what the Sodium GHB would taste like after a cap. Im thinking that If I were to just use bacteriostatic water instead, then maybe the stomach problems wont be so bad. Anyone have thoughts on this?
Thanks everyone, It's good to finally be on here as a member!

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From what I understand about PGCL and I am not saying you dont know is that PGCL is a smooth muscle contractor. The result of the smooth muscle contraction would be the digestive system purging and thus results in an upset stomach. As to the saline being a laxative, I believe what "they" are referring to is the same type of saline that would be in a saline drip. Just my thoughts...