what would you do if you had 27 caps of havoc

raptor2003

Awards
I have 270mg = 27 caps of havoc remaining from my last cycle

what would you do?

I was thinking 27 days at 10mg each day, but will it be useful?

I mean definitely not gonna give a lot of strength increases, but should give a decent energy/stamina in the gym, moreso maybe than a test booster +AI?

I would not expect shutdown to be as strong as say 20-30mg, so at 10mg will it still require serm+AI but at lower dosages?

oh ya not gonna purchase any more epithio given the FDA stance

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Buy a bottle and add it to another cycle?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you aren't wasting your time. take 10mg before bed.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Pulsing would be very short. normally pulsing would require a normal to longer cycle. But maybe you could bridge something. But then that would require another product. Maybe you could needle and add the havoc. Then this would run into the problem of buying something.

I have heard of guys doing very low doses of superdrol (5mg-10mg) and having positive results. Then again sdrol is much stronger than havoc...... But you could run an experiment with yourself.

If you dont want to buy another product then waste the stuff on something that would make little to nothing happen.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it will provide a little more of an anabolic boost while he is sleeping/recovering/growing.

and also it should act as a anti estrogen at this low dose. and should provide little to now shut down, and may have a test rebound when he stops taking it, causing an increase in test.

but either way, it isn't going to hurt taking it before bed, and will most likely help with growth.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would hide them in my butt with the recent crackdowns.:moon:

henryhavoc

Awards
You could add in 10mg a day for PCT for a different cycle. A 5mg or 10mg dose of epi in PCT can be very beneficiary.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
30mg a day - mon, wed, fri for 3 weeks. Will give you a bit of a boost in the gym and maybe harden up a bit. Can't hurt and shouldn't yeild any sides or SERM PCT.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could add in 10mg a day for PCT for a different cycle. A 5mg or 10mg dose of epi in PCT can be very beneficiary.
Steriods should not be part of any pct. The point of pct is to get your body back to normal how is adding a steriod going to help that????

henryhavoc

Awards
Steriods should not be part of any pct. The point of pct is to get your body back to normal how is adding a steriod going to help that????
5mg - 10mg of an epi compound keeps estrogen suppressed during PCT. 5mg of epi is not uncommon in pct, especially when mixed with a natty test booster.