Epistane in a few weeks

1. Epistane in a few weeks

okay so stats are pretty good 173 today in the morning. 5-8 tho i dont know how to change that. well its getting to that time my first cycle and im a bit iffy. im stil looking for the Serm and thats holding me back but what ever ill be sure to get it before i start. well i want to do with at Cycle support 5 day precycle and then throughout. ill start 20/20/20/30 i want to do a (low dose) its my first time.. u know how it feels. i was going o try h drol but i seems to be more of a hit or miss and i dont want to spend so much and be dissapointed. ill take DTHC and PCS with Nolv, when i can get it, as PCT. nolv something like 10 for 4 weeks should be good right. i know to adjust according due to citrate. so overall:

AI Post cycle support-preload and throughout
    IBE Epistane-20 for three weeks, then 30 for the last week
    Get Diesel DTHC- i donno ill just use the recom. dose
    Nolva Cit as needed and PCS in the third week

2. Oh BTW im a grad student and i do have time to hit the gym 5 days a week and eat... A LOT, but i dont want to get depressed at the end of my cycle. also i does it effect libido or size in anyway? i do have a girlfriend =D

3. I will just say that I find pulsing to be fun. SERM wouldn't be needed. Would just have to get an AI. I like 50mg of 6-bromo every night a lot of people say just on off nights. I have had a great mood throughout my cycle. Libido has been high for the most part.

Just trying to give u other options since u arent yet 100% decided. If u do decide to pulse I would say do more research. Great thread by Dr. D. Lots of posts but great to read through if u have the time and patience to read through everyone's posts.
    •   

4. Sounds good, I never looked into ai any more basic info?

5. Quote Originally Posted by sakes View Post
    Sounds good, I never looked into ai any more basic info?
    Looks like Anabolic Xtreme's Advanced PCT is ideal for a pulse bc it has the 6-bromo at an good dose of 25mg per pill and some support supps.

Higher doses are needed 40-50 is usually considered "sweet spot" I am playing around with higher doses.

Cant really think of anymore basic info right now at 3:30am. Like I said research for urself to decide if it is for u. I am def a biased source.

6. epi at 40 makes me feel great. never a libido issue. i prefer clomid for PCT along with AI's PCS

7. 40 seems a bit much

8. okay so i want to try a pulse cycle of epi. ill bump it to 30mg EOD for 5 weeks and i need an AI to fill in the gap? i still dont know to much of AI, which is the best and why

9. Quote Originally Posted by sakes View Post
    okay so i want to try a pulse cycle of epi. ill bump it to 30mg EOD for 5 weeks and i need an AI to fill in the gap? i still dont know to much of AI, which is the best and why
    are you sure about the dosing of eod?

many members here prefer the 3x/week approach with an AI or test booster on off days

the 2 off days are highly recommended by Dr D.

i would read the massiv 120page thread 1st and then review your plan with a few more specifics from what you learn in that thread

10. so 30mg 3x weekly with an AI. will a serm be needed? can u give me a dosing/work out example

11. Here is the link on pulsing orals.

pulsing orals
    MK9

12. Quote Originally Posted by sakes View Post
    so 30mg 3x weekly with an AI. will a serm be needed? can u give me a dosing/work out example
    check out the thread

How to "pulse" orals

its a big help

13. From everything I've read here in the last year you should do fine. Support sups during ( i use DHEA, trib, maca, liv-52, ZMA, and T-force.) Why not add a little to a good thing. PCT plus I add a little extra Inhibit-E for a few weeks after the Nolva. Up your cals!! I'm 5-6/171 and usually gain a little H2O and fat during a cycle but it comes off fast. On cycle I put in around 3900 cals a day. Off around 300. 260-300 grms of protien daily no matter what.
    Your gonna feel like a king in the gym in a couple of weeks.

14. I still say 40-50mg 3 times a week and read Dr. D pulsing thread.

Similar Forum Threads

1. M-LMG/Epistane cycle 16-20 weeks
    By Stiffy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 12:19 PM
  2. 3 weeks away from Epistane/Furaz PCT
    By derker2008 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 02:54 PM
  3. 8 Weeks Epistane with Test e
    By sher in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7