Few Epistane Questions

Dafoe82

Awards
Hey guys,

First post on this forum, it's great to have found a resource like this. Anyhow just a quick background 27 y/o, been lifting since college but seriously for the past 3-4 years, in that I have adopted pretty clean diet(one cheat day), I keep track of all my weights/reps, change up my routine, and am consistently weight lifting 3x a week.

Anyway I was looking into trying Epistane as a my first steroid cycle ever. I have never taken any hormonal supplements. I am just looking for a small boost to break through some plateaus. In researching Epistane I have found so much conflicting advice that I really have no idea what to believe. But here are just a few questions.

1) Straight cycle or pulse? Which will give me better results? Keep in mind that I am willing to sacrifice gains to keep sides low, so right now I'm leaning towards a pulse. Also does anyone know the half-life of this compound, because it seems 'pulsing' would not work at higher dosages if the half life is long since it would still be your system on the off days.

2) Proper PCT for this compound? I've been all over the internet the last couple of days, some say a SERM is needed, even after a pulse, some say it isn't. I have no idea what to believe here. Then there's guys who claim OTC pct is fine, others say Tamoxifen or Clomid is a must.

3) When I was a teenager, I had minor pubertal gyno. Basically I had tiny lumps that hurt behind my nipples and they went away on their own as I got older. I have absolutely zero symptoms today and my chest looks totally normal. What is the chance that the Epistane will make them come back?
Or am I more prone to gyno since I technically had it when I was a teenager?

Thanks and I appreciate the help.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have u ever used a test booster before?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Have you read Dr D s post on pulsing -it can be found on here or the IBE website.
Pulsing reduces the risks and has an impact on gains -its a question of balance and what risks youre prepared to take. Epistane is regarded as mild but it has caused gyno in some at higher doses and thinning hair.Plus its methylated so its likely to raise liver enzymes
I think Dr D suggests a pulse cycle where no PCT is needed.

The more you read , the more you can get confused .Go with what you are most happiest with .Remember we are all made the same but we are all different.

Dafoe82

Awards
Tomahawk -The closest thing to a test booster I've used is Trib, which really did nothing for me as far as I can tell. I tried this supplement Prime which also didn't do much at all. I've used Creatine and I use whey protein but that's the extent of the supplements I've used.

Corsaking - Yes I have read that post. It's pretty good, I just want to understand exactly how it works because it all depends on the half life of the Epistane if it's 12 hours or more it's not really pulsing since the body won't metabolize it fast enough. I am prepared for the hit on the liver with either Liv 52, or Post Cycle Support as that contains Milk Thistle and other good stuff. As for losing hair, I doubt it since I am not prone to baldness.

I agree with you there, the more I read the more confusing it is. I was thinking of running a mini cycle by pulsing 20-30 mgs for a couple weeks just to see what would happen. I might not make huge gains but I can get a feel for how it interacts with my body. I doubt I would need any PCT or anything else besides the on cycle support supps.

Opinions?

Filthy McNast

Awards
Epistane would be a solid choice for your 1st run. I have ran a bunch of cycles of many different pro-hormones. I have found Epistane to be one of the mildest in terms of side effects with nice gains in lean mass and vascularity. It should help you break some plateaus you've hit, though Tren would perhaps give you better strength gains than Epi, but probably with more sides as well. I've never been into pulsing any pro-hormone so can't really speak to the wisdom of utilizing a pulse cycle. I think Epi is mild enough to run straight through for 4-6 weeks at 30mg the first week and 40 mg the remaining weeks. I would suggest clomid for PCT. Though I say I've found Epistane to be mild compared to some of the other Prohormones out there (M-drol, Pheraplex, SUS500, etc) you would still need more than an OTC PCT regimen if you run it 4-6 weeks straight through. Epistane can interefere with your sleep I have found. To me that is the worse side effect I've experienced on Epi, but no bloating or water retention since it such a dry compound.