syno/fina ? how long after brewing
- 02-28-2004, 11:08 PM
- 02-29-2004, 10:20 AM
I just keep mine vacume sealed and in a desicator jar untill I want to use it. Then I brew what I need and save the rest for the next cycle. With Fina & Syno it would prob be best to store what you aren't needing right away as the carts they come in.
02-29-2004, 09:01 PM
As candle said, I'd only brew what i need for the cycle at hand and keep the rest as "powder" or cartridges. On the other hand, a home brew should have the same life span as a commercial product which could possibly be several years but I'd say about 3 months is probably long enough. This all assumes that you did everything asseptically and sterilized everything properly during/after brewing.
Similar Forum Threads
- By hethcliff in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-30-2004, 12:34 AM
- By ironviking in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-16-2004, 11:25 AM
- By The Conqueror in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-22-2003, 08:26 AM
- By The Conqueror in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-17-2003, 04:53 PM
- By Frost in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-05-2003, 05:21 PM