THE ONE

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I will be running the one within the next month. it will be my first ph. What should I run with it? I was thinking anabolic pump(to keep as much fat off) my post cycle is going to be DRive rpm 2nd gear. what can i expect from it? I am 5'9" 170lbs at 14%-15% bF. I am going to try to eat 2500 calories a day. want to try and make it to 180 at 12% bf is that reaslistic?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
as for on cycle all you need is the one. post cycle 2nd gear, drive, RPM if you want, an antioxidant, creatine. minimum i have seen on a first cycle is ~7 lbs

wannabeBIG

Awards
At the end of my cycle on The One I was sitting +12 pounds and the first week or so of that I had to take a antibiotic for a tooth issue which hindered weight being put on sooner. Extreme hardening and mad strength gains. This was also my first ph cycle. If I was you I would try to take in like 3500 calories a day of good lean diet .

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
as for on cycle all you need is the one. post cycle 2nd gear, drive, RPM if you want, an antioxidant, creatine. minimum i have seen on a first cycle is ~7 lbs
after 3 weeks of 3 caps/day all i had gained was 1.5kg whilst on The One

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
after 3 weeks of 3 caps/day all i had gained was 1.5kg whilst on The One
3 weeks is not a full cycle length for The One, is your cycle still in progress? Have you had any of the reps look over your training/diet? I'm sorry it's not working for you like you had hoped, do you have any past cycle experience?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be running the one within the next month. it will be my first ph. What should I run with it? I was thinking anabolic pump(to keep as much fat off) my post cycle is going to be DRive rpm 2nd gear. what can i expect from it? I am 5'9" 170lbs at 14%-15% bF. I am going to try to eat 2500 calories a day. want to try and make it to 180 at 12% bf is that reaslistic?
Read http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/122506-right-way-gain.html for on-cycle and PCT recommendations.

If you do it right you can expect what it says. Otherwise, results will vary from individual to individual based on a variety of factors.

Don't try; DO it. And you may even need to eat more; 2500 calories definitely sounds too low (you may as well be outright cutting at that caloric intake), especially for an active individual doing resistance training.

14-15% BF at 170lb means that you have 23.8-25.5lb of BF and 144.5-146.2lb of lean body mass (LBM). To be 12% BF at 180lb means that you wold have to GAIN 12.2-13.9lb of LBM (and note that LBM is NOT all muscle, but includes anything in the body that is NOT fat!) AND LOSE 2.2-3.9lb of BF. This is not really realistic over a 4-week period, even on a PH. Temper your expectations a little would be my advice. You're going to lose the BF (carbs will be your friend), but you're not likely to gain 12.2-13.9lb of LBM; gaining 8-10lb of LBM is more realistic.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
3 weeks is not a full cycle length for The One, is your cycle still in progress? Have you had any of the reps look over your training/diet? I'm sorry it's not working for you like you had hoped, do you have any past cycle experience?
i asked a rep as to when the weight gain was supposed to happen and it was supposed to have been predominantly in the 1st 2 weeks.

ive run 2 hdrol cycles before, on a training and diet regime worse than now, and responded brilliantly

my diet is clean and i train well

after 3 weeks of such little gain, i decided to stop and lessen any further suppression

its a shame though, i bought 2 extra bottles because of the discontinuation