Sledge, Will You Be Selling M-Dien Powder?

S

Skark

Awards
  • Established
I'd rather buy powder and make my own solution. I am buying the $140 scale from Mike accurate to 2 mg, so making up a month's supply should be simple and accurate. Obviously, this solution isn't for everyone but I'm sure a few of us would like to save the cash over caps (I'm stocking up, so wouldn't be interested in a pre-made solution).

Thanks

O

offsides255

Awards
Im under the impression, that everyones under the impression he wont be selling powder to customers because of the risks involved. He may however have changed his mind. Email him

S

Skark

Awards
  • Established
All these products have risks. He wouldn't be IN this business if he was risk adverse. As long as you have the proper measuring equipment, this is just like everything else. And since I know others are interested in this topic, the public message is appropriate.

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
There was talk of selling a kit (my idea ) like a concentrated solution and then you add 1ml of it to 99ml of peg to make a 1mg/ml solution. So far he hasn't said anymore about it and I have been bugging him for an answer. I too would rather stock up and homebrew it. How'bout it Sldge?

M

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It easier to stock up on tabs than vials if powders are not available.

D

db682

Awards
  • Established
The shits only been out for a number of days. Give it some time then maybe the raws will be available for you. Sldge is no dummy. Theres much more to be made in selling premade solutions and tabs then in selling the raws alone. When the demand is as high as it is right now he would only be underselling the market and loseing out on alot of money. This will be just like M1T. It will start out high, then with time, drop in price and become more widely available in different forms as demand drops.

db

M

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Or it may not, Feds could harass every retailer like they did with Avant.

E

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
How about 100mg packages instead of 1 gram like the rest of the powders? It would be pretty straightforward sledge, people wouldn't likely screw up their solution that way.

P

PumpingBricks70

Awards
How about 100mg packages instead of 1 gram like the rest of the powders? It would be pretty straightforward sledge, people wouldn't likely screw up their solution that way.
:eek: That's a damn good idea! :D :cool:

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
If he did that, he could fit it in 1 cpsule. Some idiot is bound to swallow it. :eek:

S

Skark

Awards
  • Established
I suggested this to Sledge previously. He seemed to think it would be too big a hassle for him to measure out smaller increments than 1 gram.

1 gram increments is all I'm looking for.......and want it cheap ;)

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
hey b5150, your avatar looks like eddie's guitar close up!

E

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
I suggested this to Sledge previously. He seemed to think it would be too big a hassle for him to measure out smaller increments than 1 gram.

1 gram increments is all I'm looking for.......and want it cheap ;)
1 gram could be okay, maybe we could get him to slide to 500mg though. That would still make things easy to measure when combining with 100ml of solvent.

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I have been thinking about it, I think I have an idea for a kit. But I still have to work out a few things and figure a price per gram if I was going to do it. The raw powder price would be much higher then what people are used to because of the amount you get in 1gm. Lets say everyone uses 3mgs then you have 333 days worth of MD. So Let me see what I can come up and Ill let you guys know as soon as I do.

M

Mr.Striation

Awards
I would be very interested in Mdien powder, how soon do you think you would know if your gonna carry it, if not I would like to order the tabs.