EQ-Plex Questions

seats

Awards
21 YO
155 lbs
5-9
BF unkown
Working out: 1 year

I was thinking of stacking eq-plex with H-Drol and E-Stane. They say it would be good to stack with on the site... Would that be a good idea, if not what could i stack with it?
Or i could probably do h-drol by itself? Probably going to get these supliments from CEL.
And wouldn't it be good to use a Cycle Assist from CEL before, durring, and after the cycle?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
21 YO
155 lbs
5-9
BF unkown
Working out: 1 year

I was thinking of stacking eq-plex with H-Drol and E-Stane. They say it would be good to stack with on the site... Would that be a good idea, if not what could i stack with it?
Or i could probably do h-drol by itself? Probably going to get these supliments from CEL.
And wouldn't it be good to use a Cycle Assist from CEL before, durring, and after the cycle?
3 steroids of which two are methylated not a good idea imo and too advanced for someone of your experience and age.

The age that steroids can be started seems to vary , some say 21 but imo its 25.

On that basis and in view of you have only been training for 1 year, i suggest leaving these supplements alone and concentrate on your diet /training/rest and the more conventional supplements out there .You could also consider a non hormonal stack such as Hyperdrol/Mass fx .

Dont run before you can walk!!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with the above. 1 year is nothing in terms of training. Hit up the gauntlet of Natty products that are out on the market before turning to steroids.

EQ-Plex solo 600-800mg for 6-8 weeks is going to be your best bet if you don't want to listen.

PaisteDriver

PaisteDriver

Awards
Spend more time getting everything dialed in so you know how your body reacts to different foods, workouts, and diets. Then if you still decide you want to move into hormonal products you can take better advantage of them, but stick to one compound for your first cycle.

seats

Awards
3 steroids of which two are methylated not a good idea imo and too advanced for someone of your experience and age.

The age that steroids can be started seems to vary , some say 21 but imo its 25.

On that basis and in view of you have only been training for 1 year, i suggest leaving these supplements alone and concentrate on your diet /training/rest and the more conventional supplements out there .You could also consider a non hormonal stack such as Hyperdrol/Mass fx .

Dont run before you can walk!!
i have already used a propadrol/hemodrol stack about a month ago.
If you could, tell me more about this hyperdrol/mass fx. What's it all about?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
i have already used a propadrol/hemodrol stack about a month ago.
If you could, tell me more about this hyperdrol/mass fx. What's it all about?
I think youre getting too carried away with the steroid route..

Because you can buy them OTC doesnt mean there not as effective as underground steroids, or as damaging to your health.

Have a look on this forum under supplements and then Anabolic Xtreme , the company that make Hyperdrol/Mass FX . There should be everything you need to know about the 2 compounds.
Check out also AX website.

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
At 155 pounds you need to master the diet aspect before you consider stepping up to AAS. Otherwise you won't be able to hold your gains at all. You need to learn to eat and pack on the mass so you know how your body responds and what it will take to gain.

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
I believe HDx2 is discontinued as I cant see it on NP anymore and was going to buy 3 months worth.

@OP, do listen to these genetlemen and weighing in at a buck fifty-five, you can do it right with training.. Some food for thought, none of these huge, or gut up guys get like that in one sitting, its diet, and training. The supps, are in addition to what you are currently doing *after* you have hit your peak and cannot go further.

Try and work with what you have naturally. If you go Eq-plex do the recommended dosage, that will get you eating like a horse.
En joy.
MK9

innergy

Awards
Definitly start with just mastering your diet, youll be amazed at the progress you make in just a month or two. Once you get your diet down and put on some mass then think about stepping up. Basic supplements such as protein, creatine, and a good multi are the way to go for now. Theres no need to spend alot of money on a steroid cycle where your goin to gain weight and then lose it because your diet wasnt in check. Do yourself a favor, listen to these guys. They know what they're talking about.

Hardnutcheck

Awards
I'm planning on running my first cycle with EQ-Plex(Next year).

Still searching around for what else is needed for the cycle, but maybe someone might be able to point me in the right direction.

6'2
202 Lbs
Bf: 11 %
Training: 3+ years
22 Years old

Didn't want to make a new thread and found this thread while searching the forum

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on running my first cycle with EQ-Plex(Next year).

Still searching around for what else is needed for the cycle, but maybe someone might be able to point me in the right direction.

6'2
202 Lbs
Bf: 11 %
Training: 3+ years
22 Years old

Didn't want to make a new thread and found this thread while searching the forum
imo wait til youre at least 25 before taking ds/ph-you have enough test at 22 which is likely to be through the roof, dont take anything thats going to supress that , test is the daddy of them all.