Question about HAVOC and sex drive??

garrettm

Awards
Hey guys I just started my first cycle of HAVOC. I am in week 1 of 4 actually. I just remembered after I started my cycle that the week after my cycle is over when im starting my PCT is also the week my girlfriend will be coming in to visit. We havent seen each other in four months and as you can imagin I have business to take care of. My question is how will my libido be effected the week after my cycle is over, and is there anything I can take to make sure it will be there when I need it. Cuz if she comes home and my junk doesnt work I am gonna be one pissed off SOB.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I had no problems when coming off Havoc at all. My libido was consistent the entire time. I'm not sure though what you can take it you're having issues though.

garrettm

Awards
Yea im not having any problems yet, but I just want to know what to expect so I can plan for it if need be.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Diesel test pro cycle helps with libido big time. as long as you have a strong pct you willl be fine

garrettm

Awards
AI post cycle and Novi for my PCT, also been looking at diesel test or somethin along those lines to go with it. Any suggestions on my PCT?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AI post cycle and Novi for my PCT, also been looking at diesel test or somethin along those lines to go with it. Any suggestions on my PCT?
That pct would work well. I would start the PCS in week 3 of the pct. Between the DTHC and PCS you should have no problem with libido.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
nolva kills my libido terribly.

Use clomid at low dose during pct along with an AI slowly tapered and you should be okay.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
took Epi by IBE
had no problems with performance or libido
but if you feel towards the end of your cycle that libido is low and/or ur not gettin that NRB or MB.. then the aforementioned test boosters are good but easily just get some horney goat weed/ arginine/ and any trib product

garrettm

Awards
That pct would work well. I would start the PCS in week 3 of the pct. Between the DTHC and PCS you should have no problem with libido.
So your sayin week one and two of my PCT run the Novi with Diesel then in week three start with the PCS?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So your sayin week one and two of my PCT run the Novi with Diesel then in week three start with the PCS?
That is what I would do as PCS has some anti estro properties that would be helpful with any estro rebound.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rmurphy1 Anabolics 5
Anabolics 3
Weight Loss 1
BTG2008 Post Cycle Therapy 5
BTG2008 Anabolics 11