Quitting Pheraplex/Epistane cycle early

Filthy McNast

Awards
I've been on a cycle of 40mg Phera & 40 mg epistane for 4 weeks now. I was originally intending on making it a 6 week cycle but I'm going to have to stop this one early I think. I've gained about 15 lbs so far and honestly most of it feels like water. I'm constantly bloated and puffy. I've been getting back pumps to the point that It has really interfered with my workouts. For whatever reason, I can't do hardly any cardio or ab work at all. I think it's the Phera that has been kicking my ass, I've done EPI before and always had good experiences. This is my first cycle messing w/ Pheraplex. The lethargy & general lack of energy has gotten pretty unbearable. My question would be this, do I stop the cycle all together (Epi & Phera) and start with my PCT or do I continue on with just the Epistane for the remaining 2 weeks of the cycle, then do the PCT? Did anyone else have a rough time with the Phera or is it just me?

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've been on a cycle of 40mg Phera & 40 mg epistane for 4 weeks now. I was originally intending on making it a 6 week cycle but I'm going to have to stop this one early I think. I've gained about 15 lbs so far and honestly most of it feels like water. I'm constantly bloated and puffy. I've been getting back pumps to the point that It has really interfered with my workouts. For whatever reason, I can't do hardly any cardio or ab work at all. I think it's the Phera that has been kicking my ass, I've done EPI before and always had good experiences. This is my first cycle messing w/ Pheraplex. The lethargy & general lack of energy has gotten pretty unbearable. My question would be this, do I stop the cycle all together (Epi & Phera) and start with my PCT or do I continue on with just the Epistane for the remaining 2 weeks of the cycle, then do the PCT? Did anyone else have a rough time with the Phera or is it just me?
Phera kills my endurance as well, i get awesome strength gains with it though and for me that's a fair trade off. If you feel that terrible I would stop the cycle and start your pct now. I always think it's best to take a compound like Phera alone the first time you run it so you can gauge your tolerance to it.

Filthy McNast

Awards
Yeah, that's sort of what I'm inclined to do. I'm a little surprised at how poorly I tolerated the Pheraplex. I've done other cycles with some pretty dirty stuff, SUS500 and the like, and though I had significant shut down about 3 weeks into those cycles, I can't ever remember just having no energy at all during any part of a 24 hour day like I've had with this Pheraplex. The lower back pumps have been nearly unbearable for the last 2 weeks and I've been drinking 1.5 gallons H20/day; taking Taurine; and mega dosing with Potassium and Magnesium. Though I had good weight gain on the Phera I can't say that I've had a big jump in strength while on it. Frankly, the back pumps have been so bad it has really hampered most of my compound lifts. I had read pretty good things from alot of posters about Pheraplex on a bulking cycle, but apparently my body doesn't tolerate it well.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, that's sort of what I'm inclined to do. I'm a little surprised at how poorly I tolerated the Pheraplex. I've done other cycles with some pretty dirty stuff, SUS500 and the like, and though I had significant shut down about 3 weeks into those cycles, I can't ever remember just having no energy at all during any part of a 24 hour day like I've had with this Pheraplex. The lower back pumps have been nearly unbearable for the last 2 weeks and I've been drinking 1.5 gallons H20/day; taking Taurine; and mega dosing with Potassium and Magnesium. Though I had good weight gain on the Phera I can't say that I've had a big jump in strength while on it. Frankly, the back pumps have been so bad it has really hampered most of my compound lifts. I had read pretty good things from alot of posters about Pheraplex on a bulking cycle, but apparently my body doesn't tolerate it well.
40mg is a healty dose of PP that could have been part of the problem also.

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
Yeah def stop and do you PCT, maybe wait a month or 2 after your PCT and run a low dose epi or epi pulse to pick up some more gains without much sides.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The problem lies in the cycle layout. You know Epi works well for you. You should have run a bridge with phera at the beginning and started it at 20mg or so, and you would probably find a sweet spot around 30mg.

You just started Phera at a high dose, in a stack with Epi. You're asking for sides. For weeks you were dealing with back pumps, did you ever stop and think about dropping the dose?

I mean it all looks pretty obvious to me

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The problem lies in the cycle layout. You know Epi works well for you. You should have run a bridge with phera at the beginning and started it at 20mg or so, and you would probably find a sweet spot around 30mg.

You just started Phera at a high dose, in a stack with Epi. You're asking for sides. For weeks you were dealing with back pumps, did you ever stop and think about dropping the dose?

I mean it all looks pretty obvious to me
Totally agree...at the OP's bodyweight, 30mg of Phera is plenty to maximize gains while minimizing sides...also, did I understand the original post correctly, he's taking 40mg of phera and 40mg of Epi at the same time? YIKES!!

Filthy McNast

Awards
I suppose you guys are right. I must have dosed the Phera too strong. Initially, I started at 30mg/day of Phera and 30 mg/day of Epi for the first week and then bumped up to 40 mg/day of each for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th weeks. I wasn't too worried about the Epi at 40mg because I had done that before with a Tren/Epi stack. I should've probably just tried to run the Phera at 20mg for a couple of weeks and tried to bridge into the Epi. I'm paying the price now, I am completely shut down and my nuts are the size of chickpeas.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I suppose you guys are right. I must have dosed the Phera too strong. Initially, I started at 30mg/day of Phera and 30 mg/day of Epi for the first week and then bumped up to 40 mg/day of each for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th weeks. I wasn't too worried about the Epi at 40mg because I had done that before with a Tren/Epi stack. I should've probably just tried to run the Phera at 20mg for a couple of weeks and tried to bridge into the Epi. I'm paying the price now, I am completely shut down and my nuts are the size of chickpeas.
What does your pct look like?

Filthy McNast

Awards
Clomid at 300mcg for 2 days then 100mcg for rest of week 1, 100mcg for week 2, 50mcg/day for weeks 3 & 4. I may try to add in some sort of natural test booster depending on how things are coming around on the Clomid.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Clomid at 300mcg for 2 days then 100mcg for rest of week 1, 100mcg for week 2, 50mcg/day for weeks 3 & 4. I may try to add in some sort of natural test booster depending on how things are coming around on the Clomid.
I assume you mean mg, not mcg because that would be a minuscule dose of Clomid. I would just go ahead and run that test booster as you are obviously shut down. Something for cortisol as well?

PARooolller

PARooolller

Awards
300mgs of clomid is unnecessary...If you're going to run it 4 weeks...Follow something like this:

100/50/50/25.........I use both liquid clomid and pill form..I find that its easier to taper your dose with the liquid so I literally taper down to like 10mgs or less the last few days of pct...This will help prevent estrogen rebound