syringe help

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Im trying to figure out the correct syringe sizes to order for my upcoming cycle. I thought 1cc = 1mL, so to inject 200mg of test at 200mg/mL, I would draw 1cc correct? The site im looking at, there smallest syringe is 3cc/mL, so im confused. Do I have my math right? If someone could direct me, or put up a link with that info, that would be great, thanks.

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
I think I figure part of it out, if the smallest is 3cc then that means thats how much the syringe will hold, duh. What about the part, 1cc = 1mL

lextronics

Awards
Im trying to figure out the correct syringe sizes to order for my upcoming cycle. I thought 1cc = 1mL, so to inject 200mg of test at 200mg/mL, I would draw 1cc correct? The site im looking at, there smallest syringe is 3cc/mL, so im confused. Do I have my math right? If someone could direct me, or put up a link with that info, that would be great, thanks.
yes 1cc is 1 ml....on a 3cc syringe you just fill it to the 1cc mark on the syringe..

hope you got everything in check before going on the gear...diet, training, and most important your PCT...

if you need any help just let me know..

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
yes 1cc is 1 ml....on a 3cc syringe you just fill it to the 1cc mark on the syringe..

hope you got everything in check before going on the gear...diet, training, and most important your PCT...

if you need any help just let me know..
Yea got everything in check, this is the last addition. Never ordered this stuff before.