Is it worth cutting on ph/ds

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
I only run 2 cycles per year and I usually like to use them to add a few lbs of solid lbm. The only problem is everytime I cut down I lose a good amount of muscle regardless of how detailed I keep my diet and training. Would you guys recommend using one of my cycles for a cut? I am at 197 and 14%bf

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
epi high dosed for last 5 weeks of dieting with clen TTA RK Banaba leaf extract yohimbine coleus

run the non hormonals thru PCT as well. and hang out on maintence

IMO its worth it to cut on them because the last couple of weeks of dieting hardcore you can really dip into a catabolic state your risk overtraining and you are run down, these are things to help u continue feeling good motivated and as anticatabolic as you can so u can retain what you worked soo hard for.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think it's worth it... My cut/recomp cycles have made more profound changes in my physique than my bulk cycles... Bulk cycles I always gain a little fat so i never look that much better at the end

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
using anabolics will help greatly during a cutting phase, and anti catabolics like 11oxo or 7oxo dhea.

also, having a proper diet, and knowing how to switch out calories will help this greatly. if you dont know the basics of eating, t.e.f. (thermic effect of feeding) and different types of calories, you will most likely have a problem with loosing too much during a "cutting" phase.