Natural appearance of gyno...?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I have spent a great deal of time researching anabolics in depth. Gyno being one of the most feared side effect of them.

Now I have never touched any anabolics yet, and but I know not where else to post this.

Earlier this week my left nipple started tingling, and all of sudden I have all the feelings that are described as gyno. My left chest around my nipple is puffed out and is sensitive to pressure(a bit painful)...

WTF I have never taken an anabolic. I did start this new job, could it be something in the water or what the hell? I am jumping on some TD formestane, until they fix my paycheck.

Question is, what could cause a natural appearance like this(diet has been crazy with bills)? And how should I treat it.

Its not too noticeable yet, but I can notice because I look straight down and can see the size diff. I dont want a tit, especially if I didnt even cycle anything.

Last supps I used was TD form+green bulge+AP and stopped about 2 months ago...no issues since though.

Should I treat this with a SERM? Or maybe do Formestane + my leftover hyperdrol x2?

It is a bit upsetting, and I am afraid to drink anything at work anymore or something and am actually only using bottled water now.

Last note, I have been sick with an jaw/ear infection and have been drinking this stuff called "Genises" wfich has alot of resveratrol in it and alot of fruit extracts(its a health drink thing) as well, to help kick the sickness out. As well as taking probiotics and extra vitamins....

Help? Again I know its not about steroids, but it could involve a SERM if need be. Again WTF could bring this on naturally?

At anyrate

EDIT: I have been stressed to the max being on the so messed up financially and everything, but I dont show it to people I just scream and melt away inside while laughing on the outside. Still I am confused

And this scares the crap out of me if something like this happens naturally, wtf would go on if I did cycle someday.

M

mcssassin

Awards
a lot of fruit is high in natural estro but i doubt that could make you sprout a boob. maybe a spider bit your nipple or you hit it with something from your new job or you leaned on it at work or carried something that pinched or rubbed it the wrong way you get the idea. or maybe that infection caused an inbalance in hormones your ear and jaw is awful close to your brain and the glands that control some of the hormones (im not sure witch ones) but it stands to reason it has something to do with that infection either directly or indirectly

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
a lot of fruit is high in natural estro but i doubt that could make you sprout a boob. maybe a spider bit your nipple or you hit it with something from your new job or you leaned on it at work or carried something that pinched or rubbed it the wrong way you get the idea. or maybe that infection caused an inbalance in hormones your ear and jaw is awful close to your brain and the glands that control some of the hormones (im not sure witch ones) but it stands to reason it has something to do with that infection either directly or indirectly
I have had the infection for about 2 weeks since I cannot afford treatment yet, IF they hadnt messed up this check I was going into an urgent care...but alas. At least I found out I got a dollar raise today, after just a month ^.^

I was wondering about that genisis stuff, I was pounding it. I cant feel a lump or anything under my nips, but the thing tingles, is sensitive, and is deff puffed.

M

mcssassin

Awards
yea something is outta whack man. i would address the estro like you plan to till ya get get it figured better safe than sorry. if its tingles thats def hormones. untill you get to the doctor i would suggest garlic pills. garlic is (i think) the only natural antibiotic im sure its weaker than prescription but if dosed right could help with the ear/jaw infection. and if you started drinkin that "genisis" right before all this started i would stop that to just to be safe

M

mcssassin

Awards
man i just looked up that "genisis" and it says it is a hormone gene and enzyme modulator ah if thats true this stuff could be your problem. it also says it does 24 other things....maybe that can add breast enlargement to that list lol.. im just kiddin man let me know how this turns out and what is causing it

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
man i just looked up that "genisis" and it says it is a hormone gene and enzyme modulator ah if thats true this stuff could be your problem. it also says it does 24 other things....maybe that can add breast enlargement to that list lol.. im just kiddin man let me know how this turns out and what is causing it
Interesting. I worked with some people of Genesis very closely... very interesting, I noticed it only after I drank a bunch of this which in all reality has an ingredient profile you would think would be simply amazing for health benefits.

S

spartan300

Awards
just curious...how high did u run it?

dont have much background in this cause im still learning as well

only thing i can think of is that u left urself with elevated test levels that converted over to estrogen...and since u lowered estrogen levels, u had elevated estrogen receptors and left u vulnerable at the end of ur form cycle...so with elevated estrogen receptors and test converting to estrogen u got gyno...maybe didnt taper off long enough or 1 pump was still too much...

just my theory

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
just curious...how high did u run it?

dont have much background in this cause im still learning as well

only thing i can think of is that u left urself with elevated test levels that converted over to estrogen...and since u lowered estrogen levels, u had elevated estrogen receptors and left u vulnerable at the end of ur form cycle...so with elevated estrogen receptors and test converting to estrogen u got gyno...maybe didnt taper off long enough or 1 pump was still too much...

just my theory
Keep in mind I stopped using Form over 2 months ago...

S

spartan300

Awards
Keep in mind I stopped using Form over 2 months ago...
true but people have run serms for pct and still develop gyno month or so afterwards

still think its from ER upregulation

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
true but people have run serms for pct and still develop gyno month or so afterwards

still think its from ER upregulation
will look into it. I know about delayed gyno, but formestane in no way compares to Nolva or the likes. Considering I am going to use it again, or I may go with my old hx2 caps I have left(6 bromo) this is probably the lightest case possible of it. But having a poofy side of the chest and the other not...

I am thinking some of it could be due to muscle loss from the lack of gym time, as well as chest fat, but that feeling I had and sensitivity also said hormones are acting weird... I am sure it will be simple enough to deal with once things balance. Actually got my check in the mail today. So I am gona cash it and put some in an account monday.

S

spartan300

Awards
will look into it. I know about delayed gyno, but formestane in no way compares to Nolva or the likes. Considering I am going to use it again, or I may go with my old hx2 caps I have left(6 bromo) this is probably the lightest case possible of it. But having a poofy side of the chest and the other not...

I am thinking some of it could be due to muscle loss from the lack of gym time, as well as chest fat, but that feeling I had and sensitivity also said hormones are acting weird... I am sure it will be simple enough to deal with once things balance. Actually got my check in the mail today. So I am gona cash it and put some in an account monday.
whether ai or serm, has to do with ER upregulation

let me know try to find the article and ill pm it to u

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
do you think some DHEA would help?
I duno, DHEA imo from my research tends to be more easily turned into estro than test or a benificial hormone. DHEA would probably worsen it, plus I started a thread about possible using Form + DHEA sometime for health + strength and it may cause shutdown(never got a definitive answer)

If things are wacky it may make sense to stay off of anything less its being used to lower estro. Which in all reality, with this puffyness being soft(even if it is sensitive to pressure) but no lump, it oculd be high estro, but not enough to cause serious trouble atm. Not sure if I want to use formestane, lets say do a full run of it then do a slow low taper off. Or just use something more potent, but that would obliterate all estro in my body. Its so freaking close to make a call. But I dont like having a sensitive chest that is poofy on one side...

I mean hell I wouldnt complain if I ran some Test or something and earned it... but damn...I havent touched a thing.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
well if it helps I got gyno for 2 days and that was it. why I did I dont know but only for 2 days?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Did I read this right, someone said an infection in the mouth or jaw can indirectly cause gyno flareup ????

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Did I read this right, someone said an infection in the mouth or jaw can indirectly cause gyno flareup ????
lol Something like that is seems. I am going with somewhere I consumed something somehow(all that hormonal beef, eh? lol) at any rate i am unsure as to treat it with form, leave it be(its all soft just poofy) and see how nature goes, or straight up get some nolva and destroy the hell out of it for a short run(2 weeks) with a taper off.

I believe it was more about the jaw infection which is also an ear infection, basicaly they are both connected and there was some speculation as to its actions and if it could effect any of the processes some of the glands this dar head of mine use to control things.

well if it helps I got gyno for 2 days and that was it. why I did I dont know but only for 2 days?
hmm, lets hope this is the case. I am doing some chest excersizes and picking up cardio, watching my intake (actually fasting today though) and still waiting for my check(hopefully morrow) so I can swing by an urgent care to get some anti-biotics so my body gets back on track.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I mean hell I wouldnt complain if I ran some Test or something and earned it... but damn...I havent touched a thing.
Yeah you did, you used form. Maybe you can round up a posse and kill your gyno.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you did, you used form. Maybe you can round up a posse and kill your gyno.
form is generally not an issue causer for anything, and that was months ago.

not sure if the posse issue is a comment in regards to anther thread or a joke though :swordfight:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Zero: Formestane is a hormonal, so the chances of rebound exist.
I understand its nature,just saying it is not of the normal variety to cause issues. What action route would you suggest then? All I have gotten is theories on why. I have my own ideas, but I liked backup.

S

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
a-dex is what you should be doing. Idk what your eating at ur new place of work but if its soy based foods soy is estrogenic.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would try to let your body try to normalize itself first. Most are quick to jump on the AI bandwagon, which may be more detrimental toward to overall balancing of your hormones. I suggest that you cease all supplements that are not covered under the umbrella theory (protein / bcaa). Remember, anything that has the potential to increase or decrease your bodies levels may contribute to such ill-wanted sides such as Gyno. My Endo and I just talked about LH boosting supplements and their potential to cause such issues. When I had a flare-up (Epistane), I stopped immediately and ran Sustain Alpha EOD and I3C. It worked very well. If money is tight, running I3C may be a better option for you. (Or the first suggestion of letting our body readjust.) Now, I need to mention that if you have glandular tissue growth, self-normalizing may not be your best option.

I understand its nature,just saying it is not of the normal variety to cause issues. What action route would you suggest then? All I have gotten is theories on why. I have my own ideas, but I liked backup.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is a bit upsetting, and I am afraid to drink anything at work anymore or something and am actually only using bottled water now.
Could it have been caused by drinking holy water?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Could it have been caused by drinking holy water?
That would technically cure it...

I would try to let your body try to normalize itself first. Most are quick to jump on the AI bandwagon, which may be more detrimental toward to overall balancing of your hormones. I suggest that you cease all supplements that are not covered under the umbrella theory (protein / bcaa). Remember, anything that has the potential to increase or decrease your bodies levels may contribute to such ill-wanted sides such as Gyno. My Endo and I just talked about LH boosting supplements and their potential to cause such issues. When I had a flare-up (Epistane), I stopped immediately and ran Sustain Alpha EOD and I3C. It worked very well. If money is tight, running I3C may be a better option for you. (Or the first suggestion of letting our body readjust.) Now, I need to mention that if you have glandular tissue growth, self-normalizing may not be your best option.
Thanks man. There I think there is no "solid" tissue under it. Just real puffy, mostly my left side with a bit of sensitivity. Though actually the sensitivity seems to have stopped, just puffy. Almost like focused water weight.

I mean I am no expert on how nips are supposed to feel underneath, but still...it hurts if I squeeze too hard lol, but that was a hell of a squeeze.

Guess I will try to let it normalize and save up some dough for possibly looking into I3C.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I mean I am no expert on how nips are supposed to feel underneath, but still...it hurts if I squeeze too hard lol, but that was a hell of a squeeze.
If you had a girlfriend you would know how they feel. But you dont.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
If you had a girlfriend you would know how they feel. But you dont.
No but I have had a girlfriend and know very well how a girls feels....who squirted up your butt his morning and crapped in your cheerios?

S

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
the only reason im suggesting A-dex is that u arent comepletely sure where u are getting the hormone variation from. Maybe there is something on the cleaning fluid thats messing with u. Until u are sure that u are no longer aggrivating your endocrine system it may keep progressing and once u have develped the tissue under the nip u need surgery to get rid of it, the adex will help prevent this. Letting it stop and normalizing naturally is good assuming u are no longer getting whatever is causeing your hormones to change, but since zero isnt 100% sure of what he took thats causeing it, its hard to assume that he isnt still coming into contact with whatever it is thats causing the hormone imbalance.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
but since zero isnt 100% sure of what he took thats causeing it.
I will bet that it's a rebound effect from when he used Formestane. Cleaning products, bad water, well all that sounds a bit dumb. The Endocrine system is most affected by altering the balance, via hormonal manipulation, not by-products from some agent that is in a bottle of Pine-Sol. Telling him to take ADEX isn’t his best option right now. That highly potent “prescribed drug” is best suited for someone who has had the proper blood work to correlate the said effects. People often times run to a SERM/AI and/or a “research chemical” without first understanding that it may do more harm long term than good. The human body is smart, and it should be given time to try to naturally correct these issues.

Zero: cease ALL supplements until this is better understood.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
the only reason im suggesting A-dex is that u arent comepletely sure where u are getting the hormone variation from. Maybe there is something on the cleaning fluid thats messing with u. Until u are sure that u are no longer aggrivating your endocrine system it may keep progressing and once u have develped the tissue under the nip u need surgery to get rid of it, the adex will help prevent this. Letting it stop and normalizing naturally is good assuming u are no longer getting whatever is causeing your hormones to change, but since zero isnt 100% sure of what he took thats causeing it, its hard to assume that he isnt still coming into contact with whatever it is thats causing the hormone imbalance.
Interesting..though my left nip hurts like hell from me groping it for 10 minutes...ow...

its a hard call to make. I mean I have stopped everything thing I was taking, even my multi
eating fruits and such.

I mean what if it is normalizing and I use an AI as powerful as Adex, that could make it even more complicated possibly, or not..not sure never used it.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Zero: cease ALL supplements until this is better understood.
Sounds good nuff for me, I havent even touched a vitamin in awhile since I start having this issue. Will wait this out...start a new workout routing, and see how it goes.

S

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
Slacker is correct, the fluid is messing with your brain. Oh and your nips.

The purpose of that example was to make the point that he doesnt know where his hormone fluctuation may be comnig from. I doubt its cleaning solution. However if a post menopausal woman is near and using HRT (using estrogen creams) and maybe she doesnt wash her hands he could be getting estrogen via his pores.

The point is he doesnt know WHERE its coming from, thus hoping that hormones will regulate themselves under conditions he isnt sure of, is kind of dumb because he doesnt even know if the source of which hes is getting it from has ended. IE u cant start PCT if ur still putting needles in ur ass, wont really do much will it?

S

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
i agree with what everyone is saying about stopping supplements only eat what u bring to work etc etc, the fact is if his nips are sore and he doesnt do anything gyno is going to develope more and more till he does have tissue growth, unless something he was eating or supplementing was causing it. I'm just saying personally if it where me i would try and get rid of it now before it forms into a lump/tissue, how u go about that is up to u but id opt to take something now than potentially risk surgery/permanent appearance, thats just me, thats just how i would handle it, and yes i do have blood tests and know my baseline levels which is probably why im so prone to do so. This is just personally how i would handle myself. Not saying im right just trying to give my opinion.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
i agree with what everyone is saying about stopping supplements only eat what u bring to work etc etc, the fact is if his nips are sore and he doesnt do anything gyno is going to develope more and more till he does have tissue growth, unless something he was eating or supplementing was causing it. I'm just saying personally if it where me i would try and get rid of it now before it forms into a lump/tissue, how u go about that is up to u but id opt to take something now than potentially risk surgery/permanent appearance, thats just me, thats just how i would handle it, and yes i do have blood tests and know my baseline levels which is probably why im so prone to do so. This is just personally how i would handle myself. Not saying im right just trying to give my opinion.
I may get such a potent AI, and keep it on a shelf in case I ever feel something a little too "solid". It has decreased alot. Sensitivity is gone unless I poke the thing for 10 mins like I did. Just puffy.

Still scary arse thing from only (apparently since it is the only real idea feasable) formestane.

And if everything works out well, well then the adex is in a drawer for if I run a real cycle of something in the future.

Duno anymore, slowly drifting away from that idea, but I have studied so much I at least want 1.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Interesting..though my left nip hurts like hell from me groping it for 10 minutes...ow...
Theres your problem right there. Maybe if you got a girlfriend you would stop fondling yourself. I bet your nuts are sore too.

Y

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
There is another thread where the guy said "my nip hurts after messing with it for a while".

Here's your sign!