Can anyone give an advise for anabolic use

Ngombe7

Awards
Hi evryone! I'm 21 yo and I've been involved in weight lifting for now one year. Im looking for something that cpould just explosed my muscle size!!! I'm not looking for something to give me strenght or stamina!!! I've got quite a good stamina and strenght but what I need is just to increase my muscle size drastically!!! Thank you for all your help!!!
PS; I've never tried something before I don't know about anabolic use or anything like that!!! Thank you!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi evryone! I'm 21 yo and I've been involved in weight lifting for now one year. Im looking for something that cpould just explosed my muscle size!!! I'm not looking for something to give me strenght or stamina!!! I've got quite a good stamina and strenght but what I need is just to increase my muscle size drastically!!! Thank you for all your help!!!
PS; I've never tried something before I don't know about anabolic use or anything like that!!! Thank you!
I suggest that you learn about how to optimize your nutrition and training for muscle accretion, and ensure that you build a more solid base with training and the basic supplement staples before you even consider hormonal use!

If you are that desperate to use a supplement, then once you have your basics sorted, look into something like natural testosterone and Growth Hormone boosters.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
expose your muscle size. diet. if you have the muscle to show and its covered in fat, then start a cutting diet to strip away the fat. you do not need anabolics of that.

dpfisher

I? am looking!!! for something to explosed??? my punctuation!!!%•

lextronics

Awards
what are your stats?

weight
bodyfat

i can better help you with your question...

at 21 your taking a big risk running test...learn about steriods before putting them in your body, it wont make you an overnight success without right diet and training..

Ngombe7

Awards
Thank you all for your help!
My age is 21, height 1m80, 80kgs my weight.
It doesn't have to be necessary a steroid it could be something that you know, which could help me with my mass gain!
For my diet it's allright.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't have to be necessary a steroid it could be something that you know, which could help me with my mass gain!
Hey, i had tremendious results from running that Upslabs asteriod stack, halodrol(Gasparis OTC), novedex xt, mhps T-bomb 2, plasmajet eod, Jacked for prewerkout, mhp up your mass for a weight gainer(also used this for my protien drink too), Mhp's dark matter for postwerkout,tons of 3,6,9 omegas, flax seed oil, mhps activate for a multi.

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
If you have a "alright" diet. Make it better. Have a great diet. A diet will make you gain mass. What makes you think going on PHs/AASs will make you gain mass when your diet is prob the key factor that is lacking.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
so you are 21, 5'9'' 175 lbs (if my conversions are correct)

do u have an idea of bf%

also are you carb sensitive? meaning if you eat a lotta pasta/rice/bread do u gain fat easily?

what products have you used before, and are there any that stuck out and gave ya good results?
after ya answer those questions we can help more, but for starters...
BCAA Powder-bulk or Xtend
Creatine Monohydrate-bulk
Up Your Mass by MHP (love it)

and as for pre-workout
Jack3d-USP if you want great focus in the gym with added endurance (BA!)
if you want something to give ya a kick of energy in the gym then get somethin along the lines of superpump 250, white flood, no shotgun, and many others

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Im a believer that you shouldnt be werking out if your not eating right, unless yor trying to lose weight and even then the deit needs to be there. When i started out getting back into the gym about 1 1/2 yrs ago(i have been training for 12 yrs) i started with diet and stretching first, then a mo.in added aminos, and protien, 6 mo. in thru in the pre and post werkout drinks(VPX N.O. shotgun&synthesize)along with starting a whole host of daily vit., efa's..., @ a yr. i started looking around for more so came the asteriod stack(very nice), and Ups educated me on the fillers and other crap in the pre and post werkout drinks, so added the jacked, and found Mhp's dark matter, after running the 12 wks of Upslabs stuff, i gave Gaspari's line a try, with the halodrol(otc@ 200mgs.ed), novadex xt, and plasma jet, aslo added the T-bomb 2, its been a long road back up to the harsher compounds, but had to get body to a place where it needed the help and now @ 35 6' 168 and almost no body fat its tyme for me to start adding the semi- real deal to my Diet first PH for me this tyme around( as i have run gear in the past) will be The ONE, dual log, with a friend, we have the different body types(ecto will be gaining, and he the endo will be loosing and toning) kick off will be OCT 1, i have already begun preloading my heart and liver supps, and started increasing the size of my meals to prepare my stomache for the DEMAND the ONE will be putting on it, will be doing a carbo load wk before the start date as well, i have also done extensive prepatory things for the past mo. to ready my system for whats to come(have it in the CYCLE forum under "PRE CYCLE RITUALS") hope this helps you

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
superpump 250, white flood, no shotgun, and many others
will give you the sh its if you have a good diet, and if you add the size on to the superpump its like shi tting itching powder. and better than the pre werkout drinks are the pills like DRIVE/RPM and such, i just usually open my caps and put them down with out the cap(as ive seen eveidence that sumtymes the caps can make it thru the digestive system, especially if its high fiber)

lextronics

Awards
diet is the key with gaining size....

as far as supplements that could help you...creatine monohydrate, bcaas, multi-vitamin, fish oils, you also add a natural test booster and zma before bed.

try that first and you should get some nice gains...

oh and like the others said i love jack3d for a pre workout supplement...gets me real focused and nice pumps.